Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WingScythe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:35 am
lonniedi
@WingScythe: They're being buttheads and I agree that it wasn't cool of him to do that. Playing favors. Atlease your in the Guild's RP as the blond goddess! I think you're doing great, with the pets too. They sound cute.. or I should say traveling companions. ^^

Thanx. I'm a rapid-cycling manic-depressive, and sometimes, the littlest thing can set me off. He didn't know that, of course, but he was being mean to me...
And pets works. They are pets, they just don't like being called that by mortals. They think it's degrogatory.
Speaking of which, I'm sick and tired of all the lewd blond jokes. There are guys who actually think that just because I'm blond, I'll do anything they want me to, and it's really getting on my nerves.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:17 am
Earg. I feel like everyone's slave and not even the kinky type. I have a life too and I can't be looking after their needs. Tired of being the mother of the group, very tired of it. It's not like they do anything to repay me back for all of my efforts and time. Man, I'm just really pissed off at them and wish they just grow up and attend to their needs instead of running to me. stare  

Red Pirate

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kumui

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:51 am
B00y4k4  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:17 pm
CAMI!!!!
did i not tell you to mess with it???

you think you are so slick nowadays huh? stare
I'm on to ya!!!  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:34 pm
Iyamashi
CAMI!!!!

I'm on to ya!!!
Damnit...I was hoping you wouldn't notice... xd
Oh well.... maybe I'll try something else next time xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:46 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
CAMI!!!!

I'm on to ya!!!
*worships Cami-chan for her sneaky-ninja-like-awesomeness* XD  

Dariram
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:52 pm
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
CAMI!!!!

I'm on to ya!!!
W00t~!.. I mean.. ninja ... I'm not worthy enough to be worshiped! I just had a bit too much sugar last nite, and I had access to his purdy account... I made him shirtless too~! But he changed it xp
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:02 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
CAMI!!!!

I'm on to ya!!!
W00t~!.. I mean.. ninja ... I'm not worthy enough to be worshiped! I just had a bit too much sugar last nite, and I had access to his purdy account... I made him shirtless too~! But he changed it xp
ninja
TOPLESS WONDER BOY!!~  

Dariram
Crew

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:20 pm
WingScythe
Thanx. I'm a rapid-cycling manic-depressive, and sometimes, the littlest thing can set me off. He didn't know that, of course, but he was being mean to me...
And pets works. They are pets, they just don't like being called that by mortals. They think it's degrogatory.
Speaking of which, I'm sick and tired of all the lewd blond jokes. There are guys who actually think that just because I'm blond, I'll do anything they want me to, and it's really getting on my nerves.

whee I know a similar feeling, somethimes I can just start crying madly over dropping my pencil.

Eh.. heh.. heh, I don't know whether or not to say poor you or lucky you. blaugh I guess it's a poor you. -pats WingScythe- I wish I had a oppritunity like that, just to play with people's minds, but I never get the chance. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:02 pm
Yay! Rants. I'm stressing out right now over stuff, and so I'm in my crazy mood.

My friend hasn't been online for a while so I'm going through major withdrawl wondering where the HECK he is. gonk gonk  

Jinshi Yu

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:40 pm
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Dariram
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
CAMI!!!!

I'm on to ya!!!
ninja
TOPLESS WONDER BOY!!~
Cami.... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:09 am
I wish I could have seen Iyamashi shirtless... I always mis out on the good stuff. crying  

WingScythe

Adonis Sang Raal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:31 am
I'm in an artist slump and can't get out!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:28 am
Aww, poor Adonis! I'm kind of in a slump myself right now, but I know how to get out. I have to finish writing Death's Image, and I'll finally be able to draw again!!
My advice is to not think about your art for a while. Do other stuff instead; read a book, watch TV, try your hand at poetry. Don't try to force your talent, or things could get really, really bad.  

WingScythe

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:38 pm
WingScythe
I wish I could have seen Iyamashi shirtless... I always mis out on the good stuff. crying
Trust me, you didn't miss out on anything. Don't listen to them, they'll corrupt you.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games