Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:59 pm
It looked at the man whom was chanting and smiled. "Not this time little boy." It pulled back a paw and swung at him, not minding the pillow that had been run through by one of it's gnarled teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:43 pm
Ryou's eyes widened as he saw the shadow creature take a swing at Malik. "Look out!" He called as he lunged at both Malik and Marik and knocked them both to the ground. He then popped back up to his feet and hissed out something between his teeth at it.

Ryou brought both hands out to touch lightly agains either side of the ring. In response the ring glowed brightly at his touch. "Bakura, get them out of here. The millenium items can hold it off for a little while, but I don't know how much magic I have to use."

NobleSocks

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:03 am
Malik watched him. "No we won't leave you behind Ryou..Marik...help me..drive it out..I need you're strength..Don't let it hurt my friends."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:57 am
Marik was slightly at a loss. "What should I do though? Kaiba has the millenium rod.?"  

Riosin

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:50 am
Yami dashed for the room where the noises had come from, pulling Yugi along with him. He slammed open the door--and saw that the Shadow soecter was about to attack.
"Stay behind me, Yugi!" he shouted, before taking the Millennium Puzzle in his hands and muttering in Egyptian under his breath. The Puzzle began to glow with a searing light.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:16 am
Ryou's head snapped around when the door flew open.

'The Pharaoh?' His mind refused to comprehend what that meant for a moment before.

"Keep your light behind you, Pharaoh! Only those of us with one of the items even stands the slightest chance! Bakura! If you're staying then please, lend me your strength. Alone I may falter, but with my other half at my side I'm sure to triumph."

'Oh dear Ra, I sound like Yami....' Ryou snorted lightly at that. He was a light after all, and it made sense that he'd start picking up the mannerisms of those around him. Still it was a tad bit embarrassing.

NobleSocks

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:26 am
Malik smiled. "We..Marik are the guardians of the pharoh's tomb we don't need an item to be strong..I've been taught plently of spells to drive these things out..that means you know them too..I just..want you close.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:23 am
Bakura held on to Ryou hand. closing his eyes speeking old egyptian. a light golden glow both Ryou and Bakura took on. He looked to Ryou "ready where you are."  

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:29 pm
Ryou's body glowed eerily as he pulled forth all the power he could from the millenium ring he wore around his neck. He drew on some of Bakura's oldest memories and focused on one of the few summoning spells he knew. The spell was chanted in really old Egyptian, and it started making the young man's eyes glow the eeriest gold color.

A moment later Ryou's feet came a full two feet off the ground as the spirit inside of him fought to push more power into the ring. The sheer power of it started pulling the other spirits forward, trying to summon them out.

"Keep your soul beasts inside of you, or the items will destroy them and you!" Ryou called, his voice sounding odd.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:14 pm
The beast looked down at the people with the golden light and swung wildly at them, blinded by the bright lights. "Fools, once you tire I will end you!" It pushed back on the light, ignoring the pain that ran through it's body, thinking only of winning this battle.

Yugi held tight to Yami and shivered softly as he waited for the wrechid beast to lose, but who would win?  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:59 pm
Malik grounded and chanted something louder a light coming from his hand and assitint Ryou. "Shadow..back from wence you came!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:01 am
Yami's chanting increased in volume, as his eyes also began to glow eerily gold. He held his palms out in front of him, and beams of searing, blinding light flashed from them, cutting through the specter.
"Ryou! Malik!" he called. His voice was strangely calm, even as the violent backlash sent his bangs whipping. "Do the same as me!" Even as he spoke, the beams of light shone from his palms again.
Faintly, he sensed Yugi's fear, and sent him a thread of warmth and courage.  

Mutou_Miriku

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:35 am
"I'm already with you, Pharaoh." Ryou said calmly. "I can't pull any more power forward or I'll explode. And trust me, nobody wants to see Ryou guts everywhere."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:13 am
((Can't you wait up! Jesus ------- Christ! I can't even find my last post!))

Karureyu

NobleSocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:40 am
((Sorry, I've had that happen to me alot too.))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games