Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 am
( lol I wanted to watch anime but my dvd is not working -.-)

"Good." Luka said with a smile and kissed his cheek. "Well we better get going."

"Alright let's get going." Shinzo said walking up to Aoi and poping a mini wheat in Aoi's mouth before walking out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 am
( That sucks ;-; I want to watch anime too but I can't. Blargh )

"Right..." Gakupo said. "Let me go put on a shirt then," he said, walking upstairs.

Aoi blushed and stormed after him. "I hate it when you do that!"  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 am
( I want to watch Gurran Laguon DX)

" I will start up the car." Luka said before she put on her coat and walked outside. She walked to her car and got in. She started it up and waited for Gakupo.

"No you dont. You love it." Shinzo said before getting in the car and starting it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 am
( Stupid tecnology, always breaking >:U )

Gakupo slipped on a shirt and coat and walked downstairs. He headed outside and shut the door behind him. He walked into the car and got in.

Aoi glared at Shinzo. "I hate mini wheats! Who ever created mini wheats should be dug out of their grave, shot and burried again!" he yelled in frustration before getting in the car.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:38 am
( I know! Damn cheep stuff!)

Luka backed the car up and drove off to the studio. It was there first day back since she got kidnapped. She knew that the press was going to be all over the enty way's but she was happy to go back and see everyone.

Shinzo sighed and drove to the studio.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:42 am
Gakupo sighed. "I hope we can avoid the paparazii..." he muttered.

Aoi crossed his arm in his seat bitterly.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:47 am
"Once we are inside we are fine but that's the thing. We have to go through them to get in." Luka said as she pulled up to the studio and sure enough there was whole bunch od paparazii. Way more then normal. It almost seem like at the red carpet. They were all serounding the car all asking thing's about the kidnapping.

Shinzo was almost at the studio and he could see the paparazii. " Holly s**t..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am
Gakupo groaned. "How do we get past them now?" He grumbled.

Aoi let out a frustrated sound. "Well, at least they're only here for Luka, not the others."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 am
" We cant...We are just going to have to go through them..." Luka said with a sigh before parking the car and getting out of the car. "Luka! Luka! Tell us what happened that night!?" "Did you know the man who kidnapped you!?" " What did he do to you!?" "Luka!" " Luka!" They kept asking and asking her thing's and flashed camra's at her like crazy.

Shinzo nodded." Gakupo isn't going to be happy about this..." Shinzo said as he pulled up and parked the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:03 pm
Gakupo sighed and walked out. He hated the paparazii bringing the subject back up.

"Well, of course," Aoi said, walking out of the car.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:11 pm
The paparazii went after Gakupo as well. "Gakupo!!! Tell us what were you doing while Luka was being Kidnapped!?" " What was going on in your mind!?" " Do you know who it was!?" "Did the car hit you or did you try to end your life!?" They asked. It was crazy how much paparazii there was. Luka tried her best to get to the door but she wasn't getting anywhere. She soon couldn't take it anymore. "Gakupo!!!!" She called out, trying to find him. "Gakupo!!!" She kept calling him. "Hey you jerk's knock it off!" Luki snapped, pushing his way through the crowed and took Luka's hand. " Come on lets get you out of here!" He said as he pushed there way to the studio and managed to get in.

" its going to be a while before we can get in...Unless you want me to plaw through them..." Shinzo said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:14 pm
Gakupo was being seperated from Luka. He saw Luki drag Luka inside. Gakupo glared at him then at the paparazii. He pushed past them and managed to get inside finally.

Aoi sipped his smoothie. "I don't know, do whatever."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 pm
Luki lead Luka to her dressing room and she sat down on her coach. "Are you okay?" Luki asked as he wrapped a blanket around her and handed her a bottel of water. " Yeah...Just a bit spooked is all..."

Shinzo sighed and was about to get into the car and plow them over but then noticed they were all leaveing because Gakupo and Luka were inside. "Oh look's like I dont have too..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 pm
Gakupo glanced around for Luka. Where did she go and that idiot go?

Aoi climbed out of the car. "Alright, lets head in."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 pm
" Its okay...I understand." Luki said with a smile. "Thank you...For back there..." Luka said quietly. "Huh? Oh it was nothing really. Im just happy that your alright." Luki said and kissed her forahead.

Shinzo nodded and walked to the door and opened it for Aoi.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff