Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:01 am
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt

Never was sewed up proper, the quack only did the top and now I have a three inch wide scar.

I have a 12-inch scar on my right knee...

How did that happen? Sounds more painful than mine.

My knee kept popping out of joint and I was told if it continued I'd have to have surgery. It happened 3 times in less then 6 months.

I have surgery to relocate my kneecap and re position a few muscles/tendons. Was unable to walk for over 2 months...

It was rather painful.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

You can walk fine now though, right? *hopes you are ok*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:07 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt

Never was sewed up proper, the quack only did the top and now I have a three inch wide scar.

My knee kept popping out of joint and I was told if it continued I'd have to have surgery. It happened 3 times in less then 6 months.

I have surgery to relocate my kneecap and re position a few muscles/tendons. Was unable to walk for over 2 months...

It was rather painful.

Yeah I'm good now, though my knee with sometimes still lock up on my and cause me to stagger a bit.

The surgery happened 8 years ago.

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:09 am
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt

It was rather painful.

Yeah I'm good now, though my knee with sometimes still lock up on my and cause me to stagger a bit.

Hope it doesn't happen TO often for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:17 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt
Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt

It was rather painful.

Hope it doesn't happen TO often for you.

It's pretty random. My doctor was an idiot and really didn't know what he was talking about.

The funny this is, the scar was only suppose to be 4 inches long and ended up being 12-inches instead.

He also expected me to be up and walking less then an hour after surgery and that's not even including the fact that my knee/leg had swollen up because of the surgery and that I was wearing a knee immobilizer instead of a cast because it was swollen.

I honestly don't even remember getting a cast put on because I was doped up on meds.

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:38 am
emotion_donotwant WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE GLORIOUS AND SUNNY OUTSIDE WHEN I HAVE TO STUDY INDOORS?!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm
On the way home my glasses broke by me simply pushing them up my nose more.

Yet one more thing to save up for. . . . .  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 pm
I am so sick of hearing about Lana Del Rey. She's not even particularly good or bad, just mediocre, but the Internet won't shut up about her.

Broken glasses are the worst. If it's just something wrong with the screw or wire, you can sometimes find mini eyeglass repair kits in Walmart, but if it's glass, you're out of luck. D:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 pm
Uncle Haijin
I am so sick of hearing about Lana Del Rey. She's not even particularly good or bad, just mediocre, but the Internet won't shut up about her.

Broken glasses are the worst. If it's just something wrong with the screw or wire, you can sometimes find mini eyeglass repair kits in Walmart, but if it's glass, you're out of luck. D:

The metal thing that goes over your ear snapped in half for some reason.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:01 pm
my hands are so so so dry. This is due to having to wear disposable gloves at work, getting through maybe 10 or so pairs in my 12 hour shift. Add in some seriously cold weather and sensitive skin and even the most gentle hand cream makes my hands sting and come out in a massive rash.

On top of that, my boyfriend has just got back from Japan and decides to go larping all weekend. Was meant to call me on thursday and then friday and then today. He is uncontactable, I've tried to call him multiple times to find his phone switched off. He missed my birthday due to being in Japan and I'm just a little hacked off that I have been unable to get ahold of him during my precious few days off due to his larping obsession. I mean I larp too, but I don't prioritise it above my closest friends and family!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:22 pm
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE GLORIOUS AND SUNNY OUTSIDE WHEN I HAVE TO STUDY INDOORS?!

Why are you studying on a Sunday?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 pm
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw

Because I'm in a fast track nursing program and I have my midterms on Tuesday.

...just remembered I have two assignments due tonight and another paper due tuesday emo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 pm
Slick Southpaw
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw

...just remembered I have two assignments due tonight and another paper due tuesday emo

Sorry, too bad you have so many all at once or you could take some time off?
Can you take an hour now?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:29 pm
Uncle Haijin

It's only becuase her being on SNL, they say she was bad but I just started watching now. The news on SLN last night they had "her" make good points.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw

Sorry, too bad you have so many all at once or you could take some time off?
Can you take an hour now?
Compromised and came to the epic decision to study outside lololol

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:15 pm
stupid homework assignment is stupid and the prompt involves a dude named Harry so now I'm pretending I'm rewriting Harry Potter to make it tolerable.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games