Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob walked up the steps to the stands, feeling a bit like he was bracing for the worst. After all, he was still reeling from the tryouts and the fallout. It had to be bad if it was making him not even want this damn position if everyone was going to argue and not realize that they were on the same team. Sighing, he reached the top and noticed a few people sitting there already. Some from his own team. His heart clenched a bit after seeing Remy there, though. Face completely neutral, he nodded toward the seventh year and sat a bit away from them, not wanting to be dragged into another argument. He was here to see his brother play, not listen to how much the team was going to fail because of 'poor choices'. His eyes locked on the redhead on the pitch. He was going to have to deal with them deciding he was the worst choice and a puppet for Elli. He knew it. However, he didn't have to be around for the verbal abuse they were sure to send his way.

----------------------------------
State: Depressed
OOC: ...

Socks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:08 pm
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

Everyone's attention shifted to Amanda Davis when she spoke up. David knew her from the dueling club and she wasn't exactly his favourite person. In fact she usually pretended he didn't exist being younger and a Gryffindor the reason behind her behaviour was obvious. "Who is that?" Leonette asked curiously. "That's Amanda Davis Slytherin Chaser and captain of the team." David answered her. Chloe watched the duel with words between the Remy and Amanda. She didn't understand why Gryffindor and Slytherin were always going at it. 'This is exactly why I never wanted to be in Slytherin...' Chloe thought. They always wanted to challenge you on who was better or so that's how it seemed.

Stats'

Chloe: Go Hufflepuff!
David: Ravenclaw should have this... so I better watch the seekers closely.
Leonette: Excited... who's she?

Who we're with: Remy, Amanda
OOC: ---

((Outfits in Pics))

Miss GryffindorK
kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image

Amanda raised an eyebrow when Remy admitted she wasn't playing this year. The blonde has heard the rumours about the brunette being kicked from captaincy last year, and from the team, but she thought that she would have been placed on the team this year. In fact, she cheated during the Gryffindor versus Slytherin game. Blue eyes rolled when Remy continued to call Heather the best beater. "Oh, yeah? What would I be surprised about?" she asked, her eyes squinting a bit in a glare though she wore an amused expression. I can't wait to hear this, she thought, staring at Remy's eyes. Although she felt the three other pairs of eyes land on her, Amanda didn't pay them any attention. She never did and probably never would.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:51 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smirked at Amanda, excited by her response. "Let's just say I could unravel each and every team with a few well placed words. Not to mention, I could easily reveal some of your secrets, Amanda." Gold eyes bore into the Slytherin, but it was impossible to tell if Remy was bluffing or not. After a few seconds, she looked away, eyes catching someone else sitting all alone. "I'll be back. You sit and wallow in curiosity as to how I can destroy your team."

Remy stood, then walked over to the new Vice Captain of the Gryffindor team. He looked positively depressed! The gold eyed girl sat beside him, then issued a soft sigh. "Hey there, Jacob. What's wrong, if you don't mind my asking?" She was truly concerned about the younger boy, as she felt he was quite a close friend.

murruelecreuset
kiska166
Diamond Wales

{OoC:}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:16 pm
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

Either Remy really did have something that could unveil secrets or she had a very good poker face. David, Leonette, and Chloe stared in amazement as Remy said she'd be right back. "Do you think she really has something?" Leonette asked. "I have no idea..." David answered. "This is why you don't mess with a lion." Chloe said just as fascinated about the unanswered question. David looked over to see that Remy went to talk to Jacob. He probably needed the talk because after the call at tryouts everyone had been up in arms against Elli and Jacob even though he was only vice captain. "Might I suggest you walk away before you find out what Remy has up her sleeve?" David said turning his attention to Amanda. He had knew enough to handle himself against the likes of her.

Stats'

Chloe: Go Hufflepuff!
David: Ravenclaw should have this... so I better watch the seekers closely.
Leonette: Excited... could she really?

Who we're with: Remy, Amanda
OOC: ---

((Outfits in Pics))

Miss GryffindorK
kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob blinked up at Remy as she came over and sat down. He was slightly surprised, to be honest. He hadn't expected Remy to even talk to him, especially after she wasn't given a spot on the team. Her question caused him to evaluate her a bit, then shrug as he decided to answer her. "I guess it's everything. Try waking up from a coma and finding out your dad's acting weird, then getting summoned to some secret place and informed you've been chosen for something. On top of that, I had a cram school for my summer so I didn't fail my classes, and when I get back, the whole school is just, I dunno, off. I mean, I wasn't even there for any of the drama, and I get called a puppet for something I decided, even though I have no memory of anything that happened last year."

He was getting worked up, and he knew it. However, keeping his cool was something he knew he needed work on, and the depressed teen ran both hands through his hair in frustration. "It's wrong. I mean, it feels like the world's unraveling around me, and I don't know how to make it stop. I mean, no one listened to a damn thing I said on the pitch during tryouts, and suddenly I'm a monster because not everyone can be on the team. Heck, I don't even know that Ronna girl, that was the first time we met, and yet..." He stopped, feeling like if he continued on, he would explode. Which, knowing him, would lead to him finding someone and punching them straight in the mouth. He wasn't a bad person, he knew bad people, and he wasn't one of them. Why was it that he was stuck adjusting to everything when everyone else's life went on around him?

"Look, I dunno if you'd understand. I mean, I lost a year of my life, and I can't get it back. I mean, I started puberty in that coma, and I don't even know how the heck that happened. It's just, I dunno... He finished, feeling worse than when he started. He hadn't even realized how much of everything had been bothering him, and that was just the tip of the iceberg and he knew it. Suddenly he just... Just what? Could he even think of what it was he wanted to do? Well, besides hex people. That might help. Maybe. He sighed, slumping and thinking that this was probably the worst feeling he could have.

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn practically bounced up the stairs to the quidditch stands. First game of the year was always most exciting. Sure she wasn't playing, but that was okay, she loved to watch the games as well. As she wandered into the stands, her oversized jacket wrapped around her thin frame, red eyes immediately spotted her newfound friend Jacob. He looked upset though....

Frowning slightly, she made her way over to him, hopping through the crowds of people already gathered and easily slipping around them as if second nature almost now. She barely paid any attention to the older girl, although Jas did recognize her as the former captain of the Gryffindor team. She offered Jacob a wide smile and, what might have been unusual for her last year, a hug, before taking the seat next to him.

"Hey there!" She greeted. She wasn't so good at making people feel better, so the hug was all she could really think of doing. She had only caught the end part of his rant. He'd lost a year of his life. A lot of kids had. Hell even though she hadn't been in a coma last year, she felt like she'd lost a lot of her life just from how she'd been living it the past couple years. She couldn't imagine how he felt now. "You know.... " She said, glancing at him, tilting her head back to be able to see his face. "A year away from the world isn't all that bad. It's kinda like... a fresh start almost! That's how you should look at it. There's a world full of endless possibilities. Why spend your time worrying about the past or future? You've lost a year... but you get a whole new chance to be something new, do new things, try things you never thought you'd try before."

She shrugged, hoping her words eased his troubles even just a tiny bit. He was her friend after all. She didn't want him to be upset. "I mean look at you already, I hear you're playing beater for your team now, and your Vice Captain. That is 2 new possibilities right there already. Just imagine what else you could do with life!" Jaslyn giggled and shrugged again, offering him another smile. New life, new chances, new possibilities. A summer out on the streets seemed to have taught her a good load of things about where she was, what she had, what she wanted, and where she wanted to go. It was like a brand new life for her too she guessed.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:28 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy let Jacob speak, simply nodding along. A lot of his stress seemed to stem from both his coma and Quidditch. The girl thought about it a moment, then spoke softly. "Well, I can relate to half your problem, and I can... kind of relate to the other half. You think I never had people jump down my throat while I was Vice Captain? Hell, I had to work with Cloud AND Meridith. You think I didn't catch hell? Then there was me. I made three in a row, didn't I? You think I didn't catch all sorts of hell when I put Romy in as Seeker? 'Oh, you're just doing that because he is your brother' was particularly common. It really didn't help that Eun basically screamed that at the poor kid during try-outs. I felt like an arsehole." She shook her head sadly, remembering the tears her brother had shed over the incident. It broke her heart knowing she was the cause of those tears.

Remy took a deep breath, then continued speaking. "And about going comatose, I've never done that, per se, but I have had the first four...ish years of my life completely obliterated from my head. I woke up in an orphanage with nothing but my name. Hell, I could barely speak or be around people. Not to mention having been kidnapped twice and almost killed Merlin knows how many times now. I started puberty while tied to a chair in a room with a starving vampire and a half dead mermaid." Why was she saying so much? She barely knew Jacob, despite her obvious pool of trust for the boy. Maybe, just maybe, she could get him to talking more and be able to really help him. She hated seeing her friends sad, particularly when she felt like she could help. It broke her heart.

All of a sudden, Jaslyn Ross was there, talking to Jacob. Great. Now Remy's nose was going to be rubbed in her bad actions even more. She just wanted to curl up in a hole somewhere. For now, at least, she kept a smile, though it was obviously not full of the happy emotion it should have been. "Hello, Jaslyn." Maybe she could at least pretend that she wasn't about to barf all over the place? Guilt had her stomach in knots, making the girl feel physically ill. Behind her back, her fingers curled into fists, then uncurled, over and over again. This was probably the worst person who could possibly sit anywhere near her, and it was all her fault.

Diamond Wales
XxXDevil-Chan

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:09 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo walked into the stands, getting ready to watch a ravishing game of Quidditch, the game in which he wished he knew anything about, but that truly wasn't the case. He saw the fellow Gryffindors in the stands and looked around for someone he could make conversation with. There was Leo and David, Remy...and...Jacob? Theo didn't know what his name was. Jacob was just a guess from what he has heard. He was the Vice Captain of the Quidditch team.

Theo had gotten over what had gone down at the Quidditch Tryouts. He didn't like their decision, but he couldn't change it. It was their team and whatever they say goes, even when their decisions might be controversial. All in all, Theo knew what he really played. There was no way he could get on that team for awhile, but he would try out someday...maybe not next year...but someday. But he would get better by watching it, which is exactly the same way he became good at football. He watched it on the tele quite a bit and gained a certain IQ for the game. He would do the same for this.

He finally decided to sit next to Leo and David, waving to them as he sat down. "Hello everyone...," he said with a pause at the end of his sentence. He was going to say something else, but he didn't really know what to say; so he ceased his speech.

murruelecreuset

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 am
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Bundle of Excitement
xxxxocation: Quidditch Stands
xxxxxxompanions: People and things

Three years. Claire had been attending Hogwarts for three whole years, and not once had she ever gone to see a Quidditch match. This was due in part by her lack of knowledge of such a game, but also because of the fact that she wasn't much of a sporty person to begin with. Things like muggle football and rugby were not things that Claire particularly enjoyed. Physical recreation just wasn't her forté. But after a long self-debate, Claire decided that she would attend at least one game in her Hogwarts career. Besides, how would she know whether or not she liked it if she'd never seen it before?

When she'd finally made it to the top, Claire had to stop at the railings to take a breather. 'Stairs...' She thought with a frown. 'I would have thought wizards invented some magic-powered elevators by now...' When she'd finally caught her breath, Claire looked out into the arena, awestruck. They were so high up... the field itself was so... so different. No words that Claire knew could describe it. With a wistful sigh, Claire turned her attention from the field, choosing now to focus on all the students that had gathered. There was a surprising lack of people she knew, but that didn't matter so much for the girl as she took a seat in an empty row. She wasn't quite sure what to expect with this game, but she knew her house team was playing, which was all that mattered.

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:48 am
User Image

User Image

Jacob listened, his eyes widening a bit, then his thoughts turned to everything else. Which didn't help his mood. He knew Remy meant well, but it was just a reminder of everything else. He closed his eyes, not wanting to think of anything at all. Especially anything dealing with his family. Which made his chest ache with the thought. That's when he heard Jaslyn and smiled at her, even if it was tired and worn. Why did he feel so washed out all of a sudden? He sagged a bit, sighing. "Sorry, I guess I shouldn't unload, should I? I mean, it's my problems, right? I shouldn't drag people into it, especially when they have their own." He didn't know if that was because of Remy revealing her own troubling past or what, but he knew that people didn't like to hear about troubles.

He looked over to Jaslyn, feeling as though she might be right about the new beginnings part, but something told him there was something on the horizon brewing, and it was dark and ominous. Just by the way his family had been acting, his father more paranoid, and his brother with fake smiles and even more disturbing screaming in his sleep some nights. He was sure that Rick didn't even know he still did that, but ever since his third year it had started, and he didn't know how much his brother had to experience to do that. All of the worry and fear he felt was going to come to a head sooner rather than later, and it scared him that it would break his family. "Thanks Jaslyn. I dunno if the advice helps, but thanks."

His gaze then locked down at the pitch, wondering. Rick had been hiding the majority of what happened to him in his third year, and Jacob had a sneakin suspicion that everything with his family, everything wrong, stemmed from there. He didn't blame his brother, no. They'd known each other since the first day he was born, and he doubted even with their loudest fights they would crumble. However, that was not so with everything. He mulled everything over, then made a determination. Rick needed to say something, anything. It was that secret his brother carried that cast a pall over his entire family, and Jacob was determined to get rid of it. He had to. He was a Chimera, right? That meant that he had to be a hero. He had to do it so no one else had to suffer. His brother had, his father ws going through it too, he could tell. That meant it was up to him, right?

Socks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:10 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy blinked when Jacob apologized. Why... why did he stop venting? Was it because of her?! Gold eyes went wide, then she looked away, ashamed. Of course it was her fault. It seemed everything was. The teen rubbed her temples, unsure why she had even left bed this morning. She looked back at Jacob, watching him talk to Jaslyn. "Jacob, it's not good to hold stuff in like this. I'm here if you need to talk. It's why friends exist." Her voice sounded maternal, yet tired, as if it were the millionth time she'd said the exact phrase. She looked at the younger Gryffindor, then glanced at the Slytherin. She vaguely wondered if the two wanted to be alone. Hopefully she wasn't interrupting something. Although, she didn't think she was, since she was fairly certain that Jaslyn was dating that Ravenclaw beater. Chance, she thought his name was. Eh, who was she to decide upon who they were and were not allowed to speak to. She wasn't their mother.

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn blinked as Jacob seemed to just get more depressed and turned a red glare on Remy. She wasn't helping one bit by going on her 'oh woe is me my life is worse than yours' rant. If Jaslyn hadn't been raised to be polite and lady like, she would have told her off right then and there and told her to leave. But of course, she was raised to be polite, and so she settled with a 2 second glare before she returned her attention to Jacob.

She offered him another smile and bumped his arm gently with her shoulder.
                                                            "No being sad. I won't allow it." She whispered. "If you don't listen to me I'll just have to..... throw you in the lake!" She giggled, her threat obviously not holding much value. She was a tiny 15 year old girl with no upper body strength. She could as much throw him in the lake as she could lift a boulder.

"And... you gotta tell someone about your troubles. Trust me... not talking is a lot worse." She had figured that out the hard way over the past couple years. Not talking about her life had almost destroyed her. Over the summer though, she had confided in the random, but very kind, strangers she had met while living on the streets. Some of them were homeless like her, others were just kind people that took her in for a night or two, but they were all open to listening. She of course left out the magical aspect of her life, but still it had been relieving to just let it all go for once. "Find someone who doesn't know a s**t thing about you, and tell them... it helps. I promise."

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Diamond Wales
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Casual Clothes]
Company: Those in the Stands

➳ ➳ ➳

Why bother?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna quickly climbed the steps of the stands, hugging her notebook to her chest. She had decided on a whim to at least take notes on the other beaters and their moves and learn that way. It seemed like everything she decided about quidditch was on a whim. She still was undecided whether she should even bother to try out the next year considering the impression she made this year. Annoyed she kept her head ducked as she saw fellow Gryffindors and managed to find some seats a little bit away from them.

She hadn't really dressed in any particular team's colors, and though she wore her usual batman earrings, she wore her blonde curls down with a simple thin black headband and with her head ducked some as she focused on the game and her notebook her features, along with her freckles, were mostly covered so she figured she would be safe. Or at least she hoped she would be safe from recognition.

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image

User Image

He nodded, thinking he had said those words before to his brother years ago. He'd hoped it was going to be him, and at least he could watch out for his older brother, but it hadn't, had it? He also doubted his brother had disclosed everything, not with the way he was, really. He put his chin in his hands, giving Jaslyn a small smile as he bumped shoulders with her. Friends. He had them, but he doubted they would understand. Not really. He also doubted he would tell anyone in Little Hangleton about this. No one in the school, either. Which left him with a quandary. "Well, I dunno if it'll help, but I'll try. It might be easier to unload on someone that doesn't know me, at least." It didn't lift his feeling of offness, but it did raise his spirits a bit to know that people did care. Heck, he might try to talk to Night a bit after the game and get his opinion on things.

This time a true smile erupted onto his face as he gave a look toward the white-haired girl. She seemed like she was wiser than her years, which was a surprise. He hadn't expected her to sound that way. Then again, they had only begun to talk this year, so maybe she was always like this. "So, how're things going for you so far this year? I mean, I know we're in different years, so it has to be different than mine. They're not trying to beat your brain in about OWLs, are they?" Rick had practically freaked with the tests, and well, he wasn't too keen on his own upcoming ones either. He glanced over to Remy, wondering if she was freaking about them too. "They're not beating your head in too with NEWTs stuff too, are they?"

Socks

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games