Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am
TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:23 am
User Image

User Image

“We will be home soon, I promise baby girl,” he said with a soft smile, kissing her forehead. After taking a bit of time to look, they all soon came across someone with strong magic. “This seems like the daemon…or it just could be a wizard,” he muttered. Though he doubted that since the magic felt oddly a little like Lucy’s.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image "I know Daddy, but Papa is the one that needs you home most." Lucy explained. "Its him daddy its him. Hes hiding as a human." Lucy said. The man in question looked to them before his eyes widened and he bolted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

When the man began to run, he picked up Lucy and held onto her. “When we have a chance, transform into something small to hide in my pocket or around my neck,” he said before he began to run. “Wait! Please I am not trying to hurt you,” he shouted to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:05 am
User Image Lucy wrapped her arms around her father's neck. Nodding she shifted into a mouse and climbed into her father's pocket. The man didn't stop as he ran, he was obviously trying to get away pushing through people.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 am
User Image

User Image

He gritted as this, thinking of a spell that would stop him in his tracks. “I hate using this type of magic but I have to,” he whispered, muttering a few words and shoving his hand forward; aiming right at the running man. “Don’t tell your Papa I used that magic alright…its considered bad magic baby.”

((its basically like two big invisible hands grabbing hold of him))

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 am
User Image The man yelled out when something grabbed and held him. "Bed magic? Why is it bad magic?" Lucy questioned. "All you did was stop him."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:05 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to bite his lip at this question as he walked over to the other, circling around him. “Because if the daemon struggles to much it will shock and hurt him. If he gets violent its supposed to drain his magic enough to knock him out could.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 am
User Image The man watched as Jason moved around him not struggling like he had been caught in such a spell before. "What do you want with me?" the man questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 am
User Image

User Image

Sighing a bit, he looked as the man finally joined them before he turned back to him. “Because this man here is in need of a daemon and…someone I know helped me to track you down.”

He was out of breath but he seemed to look the other over, wondering why he was so still. “Did you use the forbidden spell on him,” he asked, a little angry at him.

“I had to…he wouldn’t stop running from us,” he snapped at him. “Did you want you one chance for a new daemon to escape.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:25 am
User Image The daemon eyed Jason warily as he approached. "What do I care if he is in need of a daemon. I am not eligible, I will not be someone's pet!" the daemon yelled. Lucy peeked out of the pocket curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:28 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck, not wanting to force the other. But when he felt Lucy move in his pocket, he narrowed his eyes and looked down at her. “Get back in that pocket and don’t come out do you understand me little lady,” he said to her before blinking a bit. He then thought of something and looked around before he dragged the daemon into an empty ally way. “Lucy…transform him…maybe you can get him to trust us enough to talk to use about being the man’s daemon.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:51 pm
User ImageLucy ducked back into the pocket as soon as her father snapped at her. She didn't know why her father was upset but she didn't want to anger him. "Can I come out of the pocket daddy?" Lucy questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Sighing softly, he nodded as he gently took her out and set her onto his shoulder. “Daddy is sorry he got mad at you…now baby show him what you are. If he sees you and maybe meets Papa, he might listen to us,” he said to her.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image Lucy nodded coming out of the pocket and shifting to her human form. Her arms laced around Jason's neck to hold herself up. "Shes like me? And shes your daughter?" the daemon said confused.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff