Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class
|| Lunas Ketsueki || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 275 || Saiketsu Bloodline

Lunas smiled as he walked into the office, it was relatively large, though not overly so. "Hai Yukikage-sama, I just recently graduated." After saying this he gave a nervous sigh before looking up at Tsukuyomi. "Um..I was also wondering if you have any scrolls for my Saiketsu bloodline, I have not been able to find any as of yet..though I haven't searched too hard.."

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Thought so." He pulled out a headband from his drawer and tossed it over to the boy. "Now what's that about a bloodline scroll? You don't have one that was passed down to you or anything?" He asked. Without waiting for a response, he spoke again. "Whatever the case, there should be scrolls in the academy if you don't already have them."

iOath

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas sighed before shaking his head, tying the headband around his neck he groaned in disappointment before shrugging his shoulders. "My mom died before I could learn any, I guess someone either stole the scrolls, or I was going to learn from her but never did. But thank you Yukikage-sama." With a bow he turned on his heel before walking out of the office with his hands in his pockets.

|| Exit to Academy. ||

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Jounin Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain had walked far enough ahead to hope this kid had forgotten why they came, but he was too afraid to look behind him to check that notion. Knocking on the Yukikage's door, he knew any second the boy would come.

[Chakra: 195/250]

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas finally caught up to Zain, only to hunch over gasping for breath after running after him for so long. "Hey you meanie! You left me behind on purpose didn't you!" He pointed his finger directly at him before crossing his arms in glaring at Zain. "Didn't even wait for me.."

|| I finally get to play a childish RPC, woot woot ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi once again snapped his fingers, signaling for the doors to be opened up. The ANBU did so, allowing the two shinobi to enter. "Tell me what you want as you come in, because it's obvious that you two aren't new graduates." He pointed at their headbands to prove his point.

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain's headband was always hidden, his clothes and himself didn't even look like a ninja. Rolling his eyes innocently to the genin he stepped in and kept his smile. "Yo shorty. This genin here came up to me asking to learn the Konohagakure no Taijustu and I made a promise to the Hokage not to teach it to anyone, got any idea what this kid should learn besides that?" He asked casualy, the monk smiled to the Yukikage.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"How about drunken fist?" He said almost immediately. "I mean, you seem like the alcoholic type of person, so you'd probably be a good teacher for that."

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain winced as if that hurt, drunken fist? Alchoholic? Cruel child! "It's Tea and like 1% sake, dosen't make me a perfect match to teach that...!" He even took out the little bottle of Sate(Sake+tea) and pointed to it as he spoke then stuffed it back away. "Got anything else because I'm sure this kid dosen't want to drink for a taijustu style..." And because the child was underage for that stuff, of course Monk-san never got caught drinking when young because he drank it with tea.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi smiled a little bit at the response. "Does it have to be a taijutsu? If so, all of the taijutsu scrolls that we have should be at the dojo." He said. "I emphasized 'should' because there may have been people that took a scroll or two to go train somewhere else."

iOath

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:15 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas stared in confusion as Zain and the Yukikage conversed about what style he should learn. Hearing drunken fist he pulled on Zains shirt. "Ne ne! What is this Drunken fist? Is it fun?" He asked with wide eyes as he stared at Zain with a confused look on his face.

|| ||

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain was gonna answer the Yukikage till Lunas tugged his robe, looking to the kid with a raised eyebrow he sighed. "I believe it's about fluent movements but with good speed also, I'm not a exert at Taijustu but I believe it's either about that or it's about drunk people fighting really good with speed." He said, kind of unsure.

[Chakra: 250/250]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas looked at Zain in shock before nodding quickly. "I wanna learn that style! Can I even learn that style?" For once he had a semi-serious look on his face as he raised on eyebrow.

|| ||

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:20 am
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain nodded to Lunas, already out of the boy's sight and out of the builden. "Hurry up!" He yelled behind him for Lunas to follow.

[Chakra: 250/250]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu arrived at the Yukikage's office building. He made his way up the stairs and to the great doors that were usually kept closed. There, Matsu hoped to find a few answers and a mission as well. As he proceeded to knock upon the doors, Matsu remembered the previous Yukikage's. He wondered what had become of them and why the village hidden in the snow was not successful in it's shinobi dealings. Matsu waited outside the office patiently for a response.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games