Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis heard him do somewhat of an apology, it didn't really matter to him it sounded like something he would say anyway. When he asked why he was there he didn't feel like it was his business but maybe if he saw Jae it would speed things along, so he would use him."I'm looking for my student, Female, pink hair somewhat annoying."He said describing jae as he saw her.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:02 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki remembered the pink haired girl in the Yukikage's office when he spoke of his student, and they both wore the konoha headband so it must be her. But this guy looked strong maybe he could learn a thing or two from him."I know exactly where she is." He said to get his attention."How about in exchange for the information you spar with me?."

(( biggrin ))
╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:300 Ryo:250

Its easy see lol

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 485/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis sighed, now he had to think which one would be better for him, to go around the entire village and look for Jae, or fight this Genin possibly chunin and get her exact location. He supposed it wouldn't hurt him, maybe the genin though."Whatever, don't expect this to take long though, I'm busy." He said as he jumped away from the genin. He activated his snow armor just so his clothing wouldn't get ruined.

Armor of Snow-C rank -20
(-___- tch..)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:22 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki was surprised he had actually accepted, but it was good for him. Getting some more combat experience. The shinobi jumped away and got ready to fight. Akatsuki covered his feet in chakra. It was time he used his bukijutsu in action. He sprinted forward at his opponent tossing kunai and shuriken in his direction before pulling his blade out and slashing at his only to drop his sword midswing and catch it with his other hand and swing at him again.

Innocent Rain

Summer Rain
╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru mulled over Jun's words and finally spoke when they arrived at the dojo. "It's true that being like that is good, but if you are like that at all times, how can you enjoy life? I come from a clan that is very much similar to yours when it comes to this, so I know what you're talking about. But it's also good to enjoy life while you can! Ninja have much shorter life spans than civilians after all." Shimiru smiled at Jun and turned to walk to where they kept the scrolls. "But then again, I shouldn't be talking." She chuckled to herself and skimmed over the row of scrolls before picking out a suiton one and, strangely enough, one other scroll that seemed old and unused. She had thought about it for a very long while before deciding that she wanted to take up the rather rare Kanjō-Tekina Ikari Taijutsu style. Of course she knew it would be difficult, but it would provide a great help in exchange.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis kept his eyes on the boy, He noticed how his speed was past what someone at his level should be at. It reminded him of the technique in his bukijutsu style. When he threw the kunai and shuriken he raised his hand and blocked them with his snow armor. He caught one kunai as it was deflected and waited for the boy to attack. When he did he saw the slash which Noctis had placed his kunai to intercept, and then the drop in mid air and he knew what was gonna happen next. He Kunai blocked the second strike meant to confuse him. But he also knew this technique."Summer rain?"He questioned the genin with a small smirk."I too use Shigure Soen, you won't be able to trick me."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki watched his projectiles be deflected by his arm, maybe he had some armor underneath. Akatsuki eyes widened in surprise when he was able to block his attack so effortlessly. When he spoke of his technique and the style he realized he was telling the truth."Tch." he said as he released one hand from his swords handle and had an open palm towards Noctis sending an explosive wave right at him at point blank range.

Explosive Wave-C rank - 20
╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Walking into the dojo, Jun listened to what Shimiru was saying. Granted there was a lot of truth to what she said, it just wasn't really the way Jun grew up. "Well I understand what you mean. Of course one of the things I have to think about, is I have many other lives to think about then myself." Jun was of course talking about his bugs. He didn't really know if he was just trying to make excuses or what, but it was true. He couldn't get to crazy out there. Looking at the scrolls, he picked up a Genjutsu and Maruton scroll. Other then his bloodline, which he had his own scroll for, these where what he wanted to train in next.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis slid the door open to the Dojo and walked inside. He immediately noticed that the rude boy from the office was getting the crap kicked out of him by a obviously superior opponent. This brought a slight grin to his face which quickly disappeared. Regardless, he walked around them and approached Jun and Shimiru. Once he neared them he took out a big wad of cash and handed a cut to each one of them"Here ya go, payday" He said with a unusual distance in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis raised an eye when he said tch, he barely noticed his hand move suddenly he was blasted back. He did a flip in midair and landed. When he landed he appeared to be completely unharmed. A small crack appeared on Noctis face, revealing that he had some kind of armor over his skin. He was lucky that attack was weaker than his armor. He didn't feel like getting burned by what seemed some type of explosive jutsu. Noctis then went on the offensive. He charged right at the genin but then suddenly he vanished, he shushin behind Akatsuki and aimed a kick at his back.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki was glad he was able to hit him with that. But he noticed that he looked completely fine. Except for his clothes which seemed singed. He notice the crack on his face. He must be using some kind of armor on him. If he couldn't break that then all his attack would be useless. Then he saw the konoha shinobi attack he prepared himself but then he vanished. He then felt a strong kick to his back and he flew forward hitting the ground. He lifted himself up on his knees his hand flat on the ground. He just needed him to get close.

Bakuton: Rajiusu Bakuha [ Explosive Release: Radius Blast ]

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked at the boy on the ground now, hopefully he had enough. He walked over to him and stood there."Its over."He was ready for him to tell him where Jae was so they could leave.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki heard him speak and he was close."Not yet." He then released the explosive chakra he pushed into the ground creating an explosion all around him.

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 460/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis raised an eyebrow when he called out not yet. The sudden explosion happened and Noctis was knocked back. He landed on the floor with a thud. could it really be possible that this genin beat a jonin?

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki after the explosion was done, Akatsuki looked over at the Jonin, did he actually beat him with that? He slowly stood being injured by his own attack. He walked over to the konoha ninja.

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games