Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:41 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell laughed at both woman encouraging her to go with them for tea and just nodded. "Of course I'll join you guys, what's better than tea with friends?" It felt nice for her to actually say that, she had been afraid from her first year that she wouldn't have this close-knit friendship like Gracie and Caitlin or even Ada and Michelle, but she had found it in Marina. And maybe even Jane. Nell began looking at the different shops and people walking around. "Say Jane, what other shops do they have around here? I heard there was even an Ollivanders!"

Wearing: Casual | Where: Hogsmeade | With: Marina and Jane | Feeling: Nice and normal | Thinking: This is nice... | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:02 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will walked around, looking for Belle like he always was. Where could have she gotten to. As he continually searched, he began to survey the other students as well. He was a Prefect after all. Finally, after about 15 minutes of searching, he saw the girl, standing away from the crowd. Will then got an idea. How could he be so devious? Maybe Belle started to rub off on him a little. He snuck behind the girl, smiling and trying not to laugh the whole time. He then grabbed her.

"Give me your money now, or else," he said, spinning her around violently. "Or maybe I'd have to kiss you," he said laughing, kissing her lips like he always did. "You look beautiful Belle. But I you probably already know that." He pulled her closer to him. It was rather cold out and he wanted to make sure she was warm. Well, that would be the excuse he would use.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

Cook of Three Broomsticks
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The village seemed nice enough, Kellan decided, as he walked up the road. His aunt has told him that the Three Broomsticks was one of the largest buildings in town, and sure enough, it was. He stopped outside the building to take it in. "Well, let's see if my cousins will have me." He picked up his trunk and pushed open the door.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:30 pm
              I break tradition.
              Sometimes my tries are outside the lines.
              We've been conditioned
              To not make mistakes, but I can't live that way, no!
User Image
User Image

Her beanie on top of her head, and her bag now heavy with the goods from the day, Jasmine was ready to get back to the castle. The sun had just set, a sign that everyone should be heading back soon. Of course, being a prefect, she would have to make sure that all the little Slytherins made it back in time. She had just finished checking just about every other shop, but there was one left. Sure, it was off-limits to the students officially, but that didn't mean they wouldn't try. Brave ones often did try getting close to the Shrieking Shack.

Rumor had it that it was now a club. A rumor that Jasmine thought was absurd until she saw him. He looked so familiar. Perhaps he was a student, that young man opening the door to the shack. If he was a student, then he would have looked around more. He would be more wary in the darkness that was invading the village. No, this young man was not a student, but he looked familiar, and that was worth some investigation.

Walking toward the shack, Jasmine did not care who else saw her. She needed to know if her gut was right. As much as she didn't want to know if it was who she thought it was, she knew that she would not be able to sleep that night if she didn't check. She hoped that it was someone else, but with her luck, she would likely be wrong.

"Zane?" she asked, her voice quiet as the wind, and disappearing just as quickly. The prefect hoped the man heard her. Then again, she hoped he didn't. If he did hear her, it would mean pretty much one thing, and that would be that the rumors about the shack were true and this man was not a human. Jasmine grabbed at her wand, just in case.

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

Zane had hardly slept through the day. First Weekend, what a gimmick. A brilliant idea on the part of whomever came up with it, but a pain for creatures of the night such as himself. And of course, Zane still had to work. He could have chosen not to. Even though Eric was the owner, Zane was his master. He just didn't feel much like crossing the line between employee and employer. Eric knew about running a business, Zane did not. Eric finished school while Zane ran off like the coward he was. Zane did know about being a vampire. He was teaching Eric that, so it was a pretty fair exchange.

He opened the door and stepped out into the newly darkened sky. Students were just returning to the castle. The fledgling could make out a few figures that he recognized. He thought about how nice their blood might taste, but he also thought about what might happen if he were to nibble on one of them. Zane paid no mind to the students, except for one wearing a beanie. Her scent was so familiar, but why? What was so familiar about this girl that was approaching him?

When she whispered his name, he knew. This girl was not just a student. This girl was the living remainder of the one he had murdered. This was the very thing he was waiting for, and the very thing Zane had been dreading. He wondered if Jasmine knew everything.

The fledgling simply looked at her. How she had changed. However. he did not feel like having the conversation here. Without giving a thought, he turned and walked, at least it was walking for him, Jasmine would have to run to keep up, toward the station. There they could sit and talk. One thing was certain, and that was that the two living triplets needed to talk about why their sister was dead, and Zane was a vampire.

He could hear her a bit behind him as he entered the station.

{Exit Acacias}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:58 pm
              I break tradition.
              We've been conditioned
User Image
User Image

Even though she had gotten pretty good at running, it was still hard for the Slytherin keeper to run while tears clouded her vision. Eventually, she had to stop. She couldn't get injured. There was a game coming up. Jasmine wasn't about to miss it because she was stupid. She leaned against the wall, and wiped her eyes before continuing on.

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

Zane saw her sitting against a wall. She was still upset. He walked toward her. He stood right in front of her, Jasmine was looking right at him, but she didn't see him. She would have reacted. Zane held his hand in front of himself. It wasn't there. He didn't think that vampires could turn invisible. Could this be his power? Maybe he was hallucinating.

Deciding to try it out, Zane pulled the beanie off his sister's head and held it well out of her reach. This could be fun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 pm
              I break tradition.
              We've been conditioned
User Image
User Image

Jasmine felt something touch her head and she felt her beanie leave her head. The sixth year immediately grabbed her wand and got ready to defend herself. "Who's there?" she said into the night. Noticing her beanie dangling just out of reach, she pointed her wand at it. "Show yourself!"

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image

Show himself? That was an interesting idea. How was Zane supposed to do that? He didn't even know how he turned invisible, and now he was supposed to turn visible. He pulled the beanie down as he crossed his arms in thought. Perhaps it was just a matter of thought.

The more he thought about it, the more Zane realized that he really didn't want to become visible right now. If he were visible, Jasmine could see him, and he didn't want his sister to see him. "I would Jazz, but I don't know how to," he admitted, placing her beanie back on her head. "Don't freak out, but I think I may be invisible," he laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:49 pm
              I break tradition.
              We've been conditioned
User Image
User Image

Jasmine almost dropped her wand. "What do you mean not freak out? And what do you mean you're invisible?" the girl asked, surprised at this. Her brother did used to play some pranks, but this was a bit much, even for him. But she still looked around for him. He had to be around here somewhere. It was only when her beanie was back on her head that she realized that he had to be telling her the truth.

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

Becoming visible once more, Zane looked his sister in the eyes. She seemed so scarred, so surprised. Jasmine had every right to be. "There's something else that you didn't give me the chance to tell you," he said softly, taking a seat on the ground, motioning for her to join him. When she did, the boy continued on. "I didn't tell you how I've evaded the aurors for so long."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:54 pm
              I break tradition.
              We've been conditioned
User Image
User Image

Sitting next to her brother, Jasmine listened carefully to what he was saying. She had to admit that she was wondering how he was in Hogsmeade and not in Azkaban. And there was the fact that he was invisible for her to wonder about as well. Perhaps this was something that Jasmine was going to have to keep to herself.

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image

Zane sighed. The last time that a human that Zane knew found out about vampires, Arachnid got kidnapped and a battle happened causing Eric to become Zane's fledgling. He was taking a big risk by telling Jasmine. But he wouldn't tell her too much. Strike likely wouldn't approve of a human knowing about them, even if she was his sister.

"I was hiding in the Forbidden Forest. It was a tough existence, but I survived. Eventually, some vampires found me, and long story short, I'm no longer a human like you. I'm older than you now Jazz. And I'm pretty sure that trick I just did is part of this," Zane said quietly, so that only his sister could hear. "Of course, now that you know, you have to promise me that you'll never tell anyone under any circumstances what I told you. I'm taking a risk by telling you. There could be consequences that I'm sure neither of us wants to think about if the wrong person finds out." Zane looked at his sister, his eyes pleaded with her to agree to this. It was a lot for her to take in.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:11 pm
              I break tradition.
              We've been conditioned
User Image
User Image

Jasmine didn't know what to say. She was ready to go tell on her brother. She was ready to watch as the aurors came and apprehended him, but now, she couldn't do that. He had gotten his punishment after all. His life had been taken from him, and it continued on afterwards, just like Erianthe. And now, she had to keep his secret. This was something she couldn't take lightly. Jasmine was sure that if she ever told, she would end up dead.

"It's odd isn't it?" she said, thinking about her siblings. "My sister's a ghost and my brother's a vampire. I guess we aren't triplets anymore." the prefect smiled as she played with her earrings. She was the only one to age normally out of the three of them.

Remembering what her brother had said she looked at him. "I'll keep your secret until my mortal life runs out," Jasmine said stoically. She would have said she would take it to her grave, except her brother and sister were dead, but they certainly not in their graves. "But until then, I think I should head back to the castle. They're probably looking for me. I'm a prefect you know," she said, standing up and looking at her watch. "Crap! I'm late for astronomy! I really have to go. Maybe I'll see you again?"

The girl didn't wait for an answer before running off to the castle, glad once more for all the running she had to do for Quidditch.

User Image

{Exit Jasmine}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

Perhaps they would meet again, but for now, Zane just watched his sister run off to the castle. Once she was out of sight, Zane started to make his way back to the shop. He was curious to see what Eric was up to, and he wondered if there was any way to get a hold of Strike to ask him about what had happened.

{Exit Zane}  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games