Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 pm
Arc could see this going badly. She pictured the house going up in either flame, or electricity. Either one would be bad. Not to mention the low key they were trying to keep would be blown out the window. “Now Now Sora, there’s no need to get angry. Tobias, would it be so terrible to clean, just a little?” she said, getting out of his arms. She placed a hand on his shoulder, “I’ll come clean after I get my wounds closed up, alright? Then you can go rest.”

“No way Mama!” it was Noah who spoke up this time. He’d taken his hat and jacket off at this point. So he fluttered clumsily towards his mother. “You go get your cuts fixed then go to bed! I’ll help clean up!” he said, pushing on her back, trying to get her to leave.

Arc whirled around and give her son a big hug, “Oh Noah look at you flying! I knew you could do it!” she said, forgetting for a moment that she was in pain.

Noah was squished by her hug, “Mama go get fixed!” he said.

Cat sighed, “Before you all destroy this place, I’ll go fix up Arc. Then I’ll clean up. It’s just dust,” she said, leading Arc to the kitchen. “Come on Arc…there’s a table big enough for you to lay on in here…” she said.

Doll raised an eyebrow, “Clearly Cat is fed up with our fighting, “She said, turning to what looked like a grand chair covered in a dusty sheet. She grabbed the sheet and pulled it off, revealing a red velvet cushioned chair, with wooden detailing. “A rather rich taste. Let’s just dust and take the sheets off. It’s not to hard to do something so simple,” her comment seemed to be directed at Tobias that time.

Arc lay on a table the size of her room. It was long, perhaps able to seat 20 people at a time. “Cat…were you rich?” she said, removing the cloak, revealing blood stained wrapping.

Cat was silent for a moment, examining her work, “Seems you ripped the stitches…but that’ll be easily fixed…” she unwrapped and got to work. “As for your question…my parents were rich, I wasn’t. They were famous doctors. And my mother came from wealth before that, as did my father. I’m…kind of an heiress of sorts…”she shrugged. This clearly had no meaning to her. “When they died I was left with this house, and all the money. But I was young. What was I going to do with all that money?” she said, stitching Arc up.

Arc was tempted to ask how they died. But she could see being in this house was already overwhelming. So she’d wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:10 am
Sora sighed and went to find something to start dusting. She finally let her emerald green wings free and flew up to the chandelier. I wish that we could all get along without killing each other. She thought and started cleaning off the fixture.  

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 am
User Image

Feeling that Arc was getting down, Tobias knew that Arc was not going to take his side. If she did, she'd have never gotten down. Of course it pissed Tobias off. More than anyone really understood. As he watched Arc walk away from him, Tobias felt as if she were abandoning him. Now simply standing there, a choice was to be made. He could just shut up and help out (which everyone would have been grateful for), or do what he wanted and find a nice place to sleep. If he truly were an animal, he'd have made the latter choice long ago.

Finally, with an agitated hiss, Tobias began to yank off every sheet he came across. He didn't even think about finding somewhere to put them. He just wanted to get done. Tobias had little energy and what was left of it was being channeled into bringing out the old him. Once everything was "clean", Tobias trudged up the stairs, feeling as if gravity was working against him harder than usual. Upstairs needed the same treatment. He looked around, contemplating whether he even wanted to start or not. But whether he wanted to or not didn't matter. Tobias' vision began to blur, his body numbing. His body simply refused cooperate. Within seconds, Tobias had blacked out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:07 pm
Arc was the first to react to the thud. Without thinking, she spread her wings and took off, cursing herself the whole time.

“Arc wait!” Cat shouted. The needle was still in Arc, along with the surgical string. This was frustrating, but Arc was someone who never thought about herself. She heard thud, and thought the worst. Cat couldn’t blame her, it started her as well. Of course, she had no clue what the sound was, assuming it was someone moving a chair or something.

Arc didn’t bother with the stairs and simply zoomed straight up them, her wings barely having room. She curved into the hall and spotted Tobias on the floor. Her heart stopped, for what seemed like forever. She ran over to him, her wings looming over him. She checked his pulse, and let out a sigh of relief. So he was more exhausted then she thought. Now she felt bad for making him work. She was tired as well, and didn’t want to clean either. That didn’t mean she could shove it all on him.

Arc took Tobias’ head in her hands and placed it on her lap. She felt guilty now. “I’m sorry…I should have known…” she sighed.

Noah watched as his mother zoomed up the stairs without a word. He looked to Doll and Sora, “Is everything okay?”

Cat walked out, covered in small splatters of Arcs blood, “Everything’s fine. Except she reopened the wounds I JUST closed up. And I have to clean the walls before those stains set in…” she sighed, returning to the dining room.

Arc brushed some hair from Tobias face. “Tobias…” she said under her breath. She mustered up all her strength and lifted him. She could feel a warmth spreading from her wounds as she lifted him up and walked him to the closes room. Luckily it was a bed room. She dragged him over to the bed, plopping him on it. She covered him with some of the sheets to help keep him warm.

That’s when she felt the full extant of her exhaustion take over. She fall beside Tobias, wrapped her wings around him in a tight cocoon and curled up beside him.

((I hope that’s what you meant by black out…I can edit if it wasn’t))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:13 pm
((you got it! thats exactly wat i meant!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:25 pm
Sora grabbed Noah and whispered, "Dont worry everything is ok." She said and looked outside. We are going to have to find some food... She thought. "Doll take him." She said handing Noah to the girl and putting on her hoodie and bag. "I'll be back soon." She said and walked out.  

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:42 pm
((i think a time skip is in order, but i dont think im the best person to do it. sweatdrop id have to dictate wat ppl are doing a bit and no 1 really liks tht u kno?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:39 am
((I agree but how far ahead?))  

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 am
((i'd say at least a few hours. about evening/night. Tobias would have enough time to rest and everyone else would be settled in.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm
((Well, I’ll do the time skip. I’d say dinner time would be alright. A late dinner I’ve got plans for the night…))

Arc found herself laying in a bed with Tobias. She must have dozed off when she set him down. She glanced about the room, looking for something that might tell her the time. The clock on the nightstand wasn’t working, and was covered in dust.

So she slowly got up, her bones aching, popping painfully. But feeling better then they did that morning. She glanced down at her wounds, feeling a slight tug. They’d been readied while she slept. She must have really been tired if she hadn’t noticed Cat in the room.

She slid off the bed, her feet light on the floor. She curled her wings in and walked to the door, opening it.
Outside the room, the house was lit warmly with lamps and candles all around. If they weren’t on the run, and in danger, Arc might have said it was romantic. But she sighed, knowing there would never be anytime for such thoughts. She might not be human, but she still had a human heart. That’s what made her a success. But also a failure at times. But those were thoughts of a completely different time.

She walked down the stairs, noticing the railing was cleaned, and even shinned up a bit. Now that it was tidy, it was clear how grand this home really was. Just who was Cat? Other then an orphaned heiress who had the knowledge of a veteran doctor?[/color=indigo]

“Mommy!” called Noah from the living room. He’d been sitting on the freshly dusted coach, watching the fire in the pit for some time. He’d helped clean the house with his sisters, and he’d done a fine job at it. He enjoyed it, until it came to the waxing of the floors, which Doll insisted on doing. Something about making it shine for Arc. She’d like that, so that was the reason he helped. “Cat went to the store to buy some stuff for dinner!” he said, clumsily flying over to her. He hugged her and she held him gingerly on her hip.

“Did you know we have a river behind the house? We got a whole forest too!” he said with a grin.

“Do we now?” Arc smiled, hugging her child. “Did Cat tell you this?” she asked, looking about for her other children. Doll was stareing out the window, looking out for Cat, and Sora was no where to be seen at that point. Arc figured she must be walking around the house. There were a lot of rooms to explore after all.

“Well look who’s up!” Cat called from the door, arms full of bags. She grinned up at Arc and closed the door with her foot. “I’m just about to start dinner, if you’re feeling up to it, would ya like to lend a hand?” she asked. Cat seemed to still be uneasy being in the house, but was putting on a brave face for the others. She knew Arc could tell, and maybe Sora too. But the subject wasn’t table talk, that was for sure. It was more a subject to talk about without a single child in ear shot. Arc would know that, so she wouldn’t ask any questions until Noah was sleeping.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

Tobias suddenly jerked awake from what seemed like a never ending slumber. It didn't look as if he'd wake up for a long time, but it had only been a few hours. He just needed time to rest. But that was only half of it. He needed food as well. Without that, he might as well sleep. But he couldn't. Tobias wanted to see everybody. Quite strange yes, but it was the truth. "I feel kinda bad for making them do all that work while I slept like a rock," he grumbled. He realized that everything was clean. There were lamps and candles everywhere.

Tobias slithered out of bed, his bones, just like Arc's popping and realigning themselves. His body was stiff and walking proved to be a challenge for a bit. Eventually, he came down the stairs, hearing Cat and Arc talking. "Hey," Tobias said to everyone. Not really caring that he looked a bit of a mess, the young man plopped down in a chair between Doll and Noah. "Kid!" Tobias smiled ruffling his hair. "Lookin more like your mom everyday..." he drifted off. Tobias looked up at Arc, helping Cat with dinner. "I must have been out bad to not notice Arc was in that bed with me 'til just now." he commented to them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 am
"Well good morning sunshine." Sora said smiling at Arc and getting up to help Cat with the groceries. "Is Snake-Boy still pretending to be a rock?" She asked walking over to the table and looking up seeing Toby. Whoops... She thought hoping he didn't hear her, not really wanting to get into another fight with him.  

KitsuSoraAya

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 pm
Noah smiled up at Tobias as he came in. The complement was welcomed with a larger grin, “I’ll be as tall as her soon!” he smiled. Arc wasn’t really tall…she was rather short…so hopefully he’d take after his father.

Arc smiled as she walked into the room, hands filled with dishes, “Dinner will be ready soon! In the mean time here’s some stuff to hold you over. I know you’re all hungry after the long trip,” she said, placing the dishes down on the small table in front of the fireplace where everyone had gathered. Arc walked the room, kissing each one of her family members on the head. She lowered herself next to Tobias slowly, still hurting. She wouldn’t be 100% for a good couple of weeks, that was for sure.

Cat came into the room, apron on and her hair braided loosely. “Well look who’s up,” she sighed with a small smile. “Dinner will be ready in ten minutes…I’m surprised the gas works, actually,” she huffed, placing her hands on her hips. She looked towards Arc, “I think you can release your wings now, Arc. No one comes here anymore…so you’ll be safe.”

Arc sighed, a little relieved. She allowed her wings to relax off her back with small pops, “Man…I’m not going to like hiding these things,” she said with a small, weak smile.

“Hey Mama, why don’t you play something on the piano while we wait!” Noah said, running his fingers through his mothers feathers.

Doll seemed to perk up at the request, “I haven’t heard Arc play the piano since the last State Alchemist came to visit the lab. It’s a pity the only use for your skill in music is to entertain cruel, obnoxious assholes…” she mumbled that last part.

Arc short Doll a look of disapproval, “Watch your mouth young lady…” she sigh. “Well…we have some time. Is there a piano around her?” she asked. Doll pointed to a grand piano stations just beyond the fireplace. Arc was amazed she missed it before, considering it’s size. “Cat, would it be alright if I played?” she asked.

Cat shrugged, sitting beside Sora, “I can’t guarantee it’ll be in tune. It hasn’t been used in years,” she said.

“Well, I don’t think anyone but me will notice, “She laughed as she slowly got back up. “Noah, why don’t you come sit with me at the piano? I can start teaching you to play,” she smiled.

But Noah sighed loudly, “Aww do I have to? Piano is boring…” he said.

Arc was a little surprised at that. But she can’t expect her son to do everything like her. So she shrugged and moved over to the piano. She allowed her wings to relax as she sat. The piano had been cleaned by the others. She pressed down on a key, expecting a strain, but it was relaxed, as it should. It must have been well kept in it’s time. It was beautiful. Arc pressed down on the keys and lost herself for a moment. No matter how much she hated performing for the Alchemists; she would always love music. Everything about it was freeing. Singing, dancing, creating it. It was her gift, and she loved all of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 am
User Image

Tobias pretended not to hear Sora's comment. He was in no mood, or shape, for a fight. Noah was happy about the compliment, adding that he'd be taller than her soon. That wouldn't be hard to do. Everyone was taller than Arc. Well, not right now. But still. Arc wasn't that tall. Just then, Arc and Cat returned with things to set the table. "Speak of the devil!" he mumbled.

Arc took a seat next to Tobias, still in obvious pain. Tobias hated that he couldn't have been there to help her out fighting with those damn twins. But there was nothing that he could do about that now. All he could do was be there for her. Luckily, dinner would be ready soon, and she'd have plenty of time rest and recover. As they waited, Noah suggested that his mother play the piano. Tobias had never heard her play before.

She only played for the State Alchemists when they came around. Tobias was never there and never got to hear. He was aware that she could play though. Every once in a while, she'd complain about it. Doll on the other hand, had heard Arc. Always sneaking around. After her little outburst, Tobias couldn't help but smile a bit. "Nice!" he said with a smile. Noah, didn't think it was so great though. He didn't even want to go near the giant thing. "I'm with you, Noah! Even if I was allowed to touch it, it'd be too boring for me to learn, I bet!" he whispered putting the boy in his lap.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:12 pm
((See you to in two weeks. I'm off on vacation. There is no signal there, so I'll be gone the whole time ^^ Consider the roleplay on stand still until I get back. I will return with gifts of art and fun things ^^ Byee~))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games