Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:26 am
User Image

♥Penny♥

"Where to?" she asked, smiling. She stood up and held on to the railing as she faced him.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:28 am
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa's eyes lit up and she looked at Lana "This may be more fun than i thought.."
ana grinned. "What else can you do?" She asked, laughing slightly.  

Tediri

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:30 am
jerhico blushed a bit, he stood up and took her hand,

" i have a secret room i found and i know Ethan doesn't know about it"

He took her down the stairs and turned to to a dead end, he pressed a brick and a door opened up.

"come in here"

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:33 am
damos looked at the pool and froze it solid, and he made the room windy he made the entire room shake and the lights flickered, he then stopped every thing and and he looked around

"i can do anything i want i was born as a dark-hunter".

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:36 am
User Image

♥Penny♥

Her eyes went wide and she watched the door open. "Wont he see it now?" she asked, looking around for cameras, but didnt see any.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 am
Alice sighed at the stuff going on at the pool. "How about you guys screw with the pool when its not my turn to take care of it, witch is in ten minutes."  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"Thats...amazing. I've never met a dark hunter..." Lissa said softly.
Lana looked around, seeing frightened people, someone ran off to the lobby, going to probably tell ethan what happened. "Fu*kkk...." she said under her breath, and took Damos's hand, pulling him out of the pool room and to the the stairs. "We cant let Ethan see you anymore..." she said softly.
Lissa started to appologize to the girl, but was pulled away before she could finish.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:39 am
Jerhico looked at her

"he wont because zombies are down here so he does not worry about it to much and it closes pretty fast"

he said as he draged her in the room which was like a miniature ball room.

CaramelLube

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:41 am
damos walked with the twins

"why cant he see me? its not like he can do anything to me."

He continued to follow the twins.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:44 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

When a vampire girl came to the lobby, complaining to people about a freaky guy messing with the pool and lights, Ethan frowned. He took an extra key to the girls' room and headed upstairs.

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:45 am
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny smiled "Ohh..." She looked around the room and smiled. "Its a pretty nice size too..." she blushed as she thought of things they could do "Hm..." she said to herself.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:47 am
Jerhico smiled as he pressed a button and a bed appeared

"this is where i go where im not upstairs cleaning, im down here relaxing and listening to music or stuff"

he fell back on to the bed relaxing.

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:51 am
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"...Ethan will take you away." she said sadly. "He doesnt like us having pets...He'd tell our dad.." she said pouting slightly.
"If he does that...We will no longer be around this hotel." she growled to herself. "Our dad is satan if you havent figured that yet..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:53 am
Damos looked at them,

"oh thats interesting, but i dont think he will be to rash about it"

CaramelLube

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny blushed at the bed magically appearing. "Sounds like fun..." she said sitting next to him on the bed. She played with her skirt a little more, grinning.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games