Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:52 pm
((Don't forget the duct tape. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:03 pm
((Coloured pencils? rofl especially for you, Ex. heart

Karrie! gonk I never got to use duct tape on you and now it's too late! crying ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:14 pm
((And the WD40 ~ the second of the two-part miracle products. wink )  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:15 pm
dame looked down at her watch quickly spying the time and motioned to Icy so that they could wrap it up and head to the meeting spot. dame held up five, meaning that they had five minutes to get out of the vicinity before the guards looped back around. dame looked around for a moment getting her cardinal bearings then pointed waiting for Icy's okay to start walking towards their rendezvous point.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:35 pm
Kat and L arrive at the meeting spot before dame and Icy. They speak together in hushed whispers and start laying the groundwork of the attack. Icy and L would start making their way to the camp while dame and Kat cover them. Taking out the guards at the gates should be easy, and L would signal to Kat and dame with a small red laser-type light. Once the tower guards were taken out by sniper shots, it would be showtime.

As the two of them finish fine-tuning the details, they quiet as they hear the slightest rustle in the brush. Putting a hand on their weapons just in case, they can see through the night vision goggles that it is dame and Icy, arriving right on time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm
((Where's the players... Bratty needs her show to come back on. xd ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:17 pm
((MW Team will be back after a word from our sponsors..... xd rofl ))  
{{lost connection in the middle of my post, so I lost that s**t as well. I see dames back so now I'll come up with another post, though I couldn't remember what all I had in the original}}

*catching dames signal, she moves in the direction of the high rise. Coming into view, she sees Katana and L waiting on them. Taking a knee, she relays her findings, tells them of the traps she'd encountered and in turn reworked them to use in their favor. She also let on to the spot she'd picked out for her point of entry, right between the two towers the furthest from the main building*

There, *points to the westside of the the encampment on the map* I will infiltrate by cutting through the blind spot in the fence and take out the patrol that circles that area. I'll then use the towers as diversions, *pats the duffle bag she was carrying where she'd placed four of the several compound explosive devices she'd encountered while disarming the traps* and through the chaos I'll have a straight shot to the underground door that's so heavily guarded. That's where I'll need the expertise of dame and Katana. Take that group out, and L and I should be able to handle the rest until the two of you make it down. Any objections?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

{{Oops. I think I accidentally sat on the remote. *flips the channel back* What!? Commercial!?!! scream *rage* }}  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:19 pm
{{*facepalms* I'm surrounded by ninnies... stare }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:23 pm
((LOL! Don't talk about TES like that! He didn't mean to sit on the remote...... xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:25 pm
((*giggles* Me, too. My daughter brought mom's cat home ~ his name is Ninny ~ big kitty - bad 'tude. He's here for the summer... ninja Unless he keeps hissing at me and anyone else who comes near him.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:24 pm
Once they are all there, dame listens to Icy, nodding in agreement, "No objections here, Icy. It's a sound plan." She waits until everyone gives their answer then goes on to tell them about the guards and their rounds within the loop Icy and herself went on. She tells them everything she can, that the taller guard favours his left foot, probably an old injury of sorts and that if worse comes to worse, someone can use that against him. She tells them that the shorter guard walks with a swagger, one that tells her he probably things way too highly of himself and that the cockiness could also be used to their advantage.

After drawing a rough map in the dirt, she lays out the guards' paths telling them what she projects will be their stops and other such things. She puts x's on where Kat and her will be stationed, asking if that is right. Kat corrects her and she tells Icy and L that taking out their peeps and covering their tails shouldn't be no problem. dame asks L the question that was probably on everyone's mind, shoot to kill or to maim.

"Kill. We want no survivors."

Nodding, dame sets her jaw. That is the answer she wanted. The team checks their gear again and then Kat and dame head out towards their posts.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:30 pm
Walking alongside dame before they separate to head to their respective sniper holes, she gives her a gentle elbow. "Good to see that Icy didn't maim you and leave you in the bush." She gives dame a cocky grin and makes her way to her position, just off to the west a bit from where Icy will be making her way to go inside. Laying down on the ground, she grunts a bit as she gets into position, slipping off her night vision goggles for a moment in order to sight in her night scope. Once she has it sighted in, she refrains from trying to pick off the guards one by one, and waits for the fireworks Icy has arranged.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:01 am
Grins slightly at Kat, "True story, Kat." Nods at her curtly and mock salutes, "See you on the other side?" As soon as she gets to her post, dame is very pleased to see a big low branched tree in front of her. Grinning, she secures her gear then hoists herself up, finding sturdy branches facing the way she needs, she lowers herself onto one, and niches her Lapua into a notch between two branches and readies her gun, making sure she has a clear shot and maneuverability. She checks her bullets, rechecks and the pats the gun, waiting for the signal.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games