Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Leading them out of the building, and towards another, this time with all four sides, but what seemed to be only half a roof, Maarg said, "You get used to it. Besides, you will get it back when your friends are healed. Then you may leave this place." looking around he added, "though don't think you can't stay we love having guests here." he pushed open the curtain door and motioned for the others to enter.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm
Enisis followed Maarg into the new building. Kadashi though stays outside, taking in his surroundings. No matter where he goes, he always memorizes everything to think out any possible attack points. Enisis though, stays pretty lax on things like that. "I dont doubt it." Enisis says to the entire previous statement from Maarg. He laughs a bit and takes a look around inside the building.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm
Maarg smiled and sat down on the ground. "we don't eat normally sit on things, when the meals are served, a mat comes for them to be placed on, but that is all." he waved for a young looking lizard-man to come over and started exchanging words in their hissing native language. "well since you won't be able to read what the meals are..." he made a symbol in the air and a bubble appeared with all different platters of food on them. Most looked like normal human meals, but it strange colours, like purple where it should be brown. "just pick something. It's all good food here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:54 pm
Enisis lets out a good long laugh and looks out the door. He sighs and looks back at Maarg and smiles. "Surprise me mate. Im up for anything." Enisis says with a wide smile.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:58 pm
With a nod, Maarg said some more hissed words to the other. "and what about your friend out there?" he looked out the door, following Enisis' gaze, then turned back when he had. "he gonna eat anything today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 pm
"Hmm. Kadashi. He always has some MREs on him. He'll be fine. He doesnt like to eat food that he knows isnt human. Sorry, but its just his ways." Enisis looks back out the door and sure enough, Kadashi has sat on the ground and begun opening one more of his MREs.

(FYI: MRE - Meal Ready to Eat)  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Maarg nodded, "that is fine, most of us prefer our meals to that of humans." he said one more thing to the lizard serving them, before the lizard retreated to get the meals. He came back about ten minutes later, carrying two plates in one arm and a tray with drinks on in the other. There was a grey mat folded under his arm. "Don't worry if you don't finish, or don't like it." he smiled "You don't have to like everything you ever eat." He watched as the mat was set down, then a plate with green coloured meat and small blue coloured balls next to it, was set down before Maarg. A plate of long orange-red noodle like things with purple and silvery coloured meats on top. The tray with one green drink and one purple drink was set down in the middle. Maarg reached forwards and took the purple one, taking a drink of it then setting it down next to his plate he smiled. "alright, tuck in."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 pm
Enisis laughs again and takes a bite from his food. Very interesting and also quite delicious so he decides to continue eating. Not every day he eats food inside of a lizards village. "Thank you very much for your kindness here Maarg. It is much appreciated. Hopefully someday, we can all work together to rebuild what is left of this world." Enisis finishes his sentence and pulls out a small computer. Small than most notebook computers and pulls out the jump drive that Zach had, plugging it into the computer and turning it on. What did you find that was so important Zach?  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:14 pm
"I'm sure my people will be more than willing to help you." He finished his meal and lent back with one hand on the floor, drinking slowly from his glass. "What is that might I ask? Zach was using one before though it was larger..." The lizard, having never really been within human culture, did not know what most of their 'technology' was and what it did. All he knew was that it wasn't really as efficiant as his magic.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 pm
"This is a computer. In my group. We called it the TCI. Its not an acronym. Or at least I dont think it is. But it runs off of a terabyte of memory and can do just about anything." Enisis types a little bit up on the computer as he continues to slowly eat his meal. A couple of screens pop up and Enisis begins reading them, each of them in a very detailed code used by the military.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 pm
Maarg looked over Enisis' shoulder to be able to see the screen with all the windows opened on it, though there wasn't really much point in the exercise. Although Maarg could speak the language of humans, he was far from being capable of reading or writting it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:28 pm
Enisis stares at the screen for several moments. Color was slowly fading from his face. Why in the world. But how? Enisis begins clicking files and pictures begin appearing on the screen as massive amounts of war vehicles be they air, land, or water appear across the screen. Then he clicks on another document and it opens without hesitation. On it at the top is OPERATION: CLEANSE. This cant be happening.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:33 pm
Maarg had given up on trying to make sense of what to him, was mindless symbols, instead he was watching Enisis. Seeing the colour drain from his face, Maarg looked back at the screen. "what's with all of those vehicles?" he looked at the top of the new window to see what ever had been written, in bigger symbols. "I'm guessing whatever it is it's bad?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 pm
Enisis looks at Maarg and then back at the screen reading it word for word. "Operation Cleanse. This operation ranks beyond that of top secret. Upon the almost utter annihilation of the world as we know it, we have recovered our army from the underground city known truly as Americana. Using its factories, the army must quickly be reconstructed and prepared to accomplish the task set before it. This task, is to eliminate any and all non-human races and cleanse this world of their kind. Upon reading this file, it must be deleted to prevent its knowledge being leaked out to rebels and enemies alike." Enisis then slowly turns back to face Maarg. "Tell me. Does that answer your question?"  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:45 pm
Maarg nodded. His expression unreadable. "That more than answers my question..." He faced straight ahead and said more than a few hissing swears, drawing the attention of most of the lizards within the building. "we should probably take this to Jardi he will think of something... I hope..."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff