Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 pm
sweatdrop I looked like this when he called us dummies, "Ok......but who goes and who stays?" I ask him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:19 pm
"Do you not all know each others streanght and weaknesses! Jeez you think of it," Kakashi said and sat out side reading his book. He was on a really interesting chapter so he had them deal with it.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 pm
I gumbled, "Some teacher.....he only likes those books pervy sage make...."
"If he wants another author then him then....." I thumb to Shigure.
"Oh, your actually going to refer to me?" I say smiling I then get up & get one of the books I made then go to this Kakashi fellow, "You can read this after you finish that one" I tell him.
I face palmed, 'Why, is that when there's something serious that this has to happen.....I kinda wish bushy brow's teacher was here.....'
I sighed, but got to buisness, "Alright, I think Sasuke, Sara, Lee should go with Kakashi, the rest of us will stay here and protect the others....don't worry Sara Kyo will be well guarded," I finished reasurring her.
I nodded at Neji as I understood. Then go to Kakashi-sensei, "We made our choice Kakashi-sensei" I tell him.
I nodded & went to go find Lee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 pm
Kakashi took the book and put it in his bag with the one he was currently reading. He stood up and nodded, "Ok let's go. We must make haste." He grinned behind his mask and took off running.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Once I got Lee, Sara & Kakashi-sensei started to leave I sighed as I looked to see Lee already caught up with them, 'Tch.....' I then quickly chased after them.
I had followed after Kakashi-sensei as we ran Lee caught & Sasuke was bringing up the rear, I shook my head as I followed him.
I grinned that I was going with Sara, other then Sakura, Sara-san had beuty all her own, though I new she belonged to Kyo now, 'Oh, well' I thought as I kept going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Kakashi ran faster as he jumped from branch to branch.

Kisa sighed and looked over at Kyo and the others.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm
*Real*
"Don't worry Kisa-san they will be back with the others in no time" I tell her with a slight smile.

"......ow...." I muttered as a wound appared on my ankle.
I growled at Kabuto, "SHUT UP! DAMN IT!" I wanted to kick his a**!, but I knew if I left the circle I might lose the hold I had on the boy.
I huffed as I walked away from him.
I sped up with him the others as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 am
Kurukai suddenly knew that others were coming and he knew that the akatsuki and Orochimaru was alive. "Kanatta.....This will be the only time I will help you. Got it?"

Kanatta smiled and nodded. "Then after all that is done we can continue our little battle. Izon, Miroku, let's go help the others."

Izon and Miroku came out from their hiding spots. Once they did that Izon,Miroku,Kanatta and Kurukai all started running with the others once they passed them.

"Kakashi!!! What are you doing here?" Miroku said as he was running along with everyone else.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm
Kakashi's eye shifted toward Miroku, "There seems to be a problem that has arisen in the last couple days. We are headed to an open field where we'll try and lure the other's out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:26 pm
I nodded, "That way all of our senesi's will be here!" I then look at Kanatta's brother, "I didn't know you got dragged here as well!" I then shook my head.
I didn't say anything just kept up with them.
"Do not worry! Once Guy-sensei is also here we will be fine!" I flash a grin at Sara.
I nodded, "Yup, once we get Guy, and the others we'll have better odds!"  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am
Kurukai and Kanatta said nothing none what so ever. They was quiet and yet they might of been planning something together.

"Maybe Inako-sensai will come too!!!!"

"It wont happen Miroku. Inako-sensai died before we came here. She's never gonna come back. So just forget about her."

Miroku looked at Izon shocked at what he said. "But Izon....Inako-sensai.......she's your mother. How can you say that about her?"

"Miroku now is not the time to worry about Inako-sensai. We need to focus on stopping Orochimaru and the Akatsuki."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:25 pm
Kisa sighed and looked over at Yuki who was in pain. "I'm sorry Yuki-san."

Sakura was by Yuki's side trying her best to heal him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm
I sighed then gave a smile to Sakura & Kisa, "It's not your fault I should have payed more attention, and thank you for helping me Sakura" I then winced abit as another injury popped up.
I sighed as they said this I saw Gaara's clone come as well, "So, you made a clone ay?" I asked him
*Clone*
"Yes, I did" I muttered back. while keeping pace with them.

I sensed the two sibblings, "Hey Orochimaru, you know Kanatta and Kurukai.....right? Their here" I tell him.
My eyes narrowed at this, 'I knew Kanatta was here, but how did her brother get here?' I thought as I sighed as Hidan stabbed himself again giving the boy we had earlier more injures.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:38 pm
((Kisa to the rescue...kinda...recklessly that is))

She shook her head and clenced her jaw and ran out the house changing into her little tiger form. For some reason she learned how to change herself from her animal form etc. She ran right where Orochimaru was quickly so that Gaara wouldn't follow. Once she got there she turned back to her human form her clothes still on. "Please...leave Yuki alone and only take me instead. I won't try to escape and i'll do what ever you want me to. Just leave him alone please."

Kakashi sped up until they go to the open area.

((they should use her as a mule lol make her carry all the stuff but she'll do it as her tiger form since they should move somewhere form hidden and bigger.))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:21 pm
I smirked at her, "My, my you care for your friends that much?.......You remind me of Sara, when she begged me to let Sasuke, go! Alright, then Hidan, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, Kisame, Kabuto, we're out of here, and keep a close eye on her" I smirked more as I then wait for them to pack, which was not much.
(Yup, yup! 3nodding )
"Bah, I may leave the circle, but I can always make another one at the new base remeber that girl one false move and bye, bye Yuki!" I tell her standing up, I was annoyed that my injuries were getting healed up.
I sighed as I went over to Kisa, "You will carry these" I then hand her stuff.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games