Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 pm
"Fine do so," Scarlet said turning away from her. This would work for her why stop them. After they healed her she could get out of there..even if it meant killing some of them. She clenched her fist and at the moment didn't wish for anything but her life over at the other world. Again she thought to herself, once she healed her father she would leave...she would leave this behind and live a simple life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:30 pm
Erika smiled and waved for a medic to be brought in. "heal this girl." she waved her hand, motioning for Scarlet to sit down. "please, sit, make your self comfortable while you bleed on my bed."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm
"That i will not do, simply heal me while i stand," Scarlets eyes darted at the woman and stood her ground. Her eyelids felt heavy but she fought it, there was no time to fall unconsious now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:40 pm
Erika sighed. "as you wish Princess." She nodded to the hesitating Medic.
The man stepped forwards and placed a hand on the girls fore-head. He said a single word, and a bright blue sphere erupted from his hand. The sphere grew in size, until it engulfed the girl's entire body. The medic held the sphere steady until every scratch and bruise had disappeared. He let his hands drop to his side, then handed Scarlet a small bottle. "this will revive your energy." the medic smiled to the girl, as though this was the last place in the world he wanted to be.
Erika clapped her hands. "alright, you may go." she said to the medic. "and we have a few things to talk about." she said to Scarlet.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:41 pm
(Ok! I sent it^^ Actully he stays invisable unless she calls on him....which isn't much since she met Ross LOL^^)
Muraki nodded then changed his forum for this operation of getting Scarlet back. "Alright lead the way, I'll get her back for you" he then streached his wings waiting for the dragon
Vivi sighed at his stubborness, "You're way more stubborn than I am! You silly thin'!" she shook her head. "Please, just don't do anythin' stupid!.....I, I don't want to lose you" she hugged him again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:44 pm
The dragon roared, then pushed himself off the ground. He lead the demon back to where the rebels had taken Scarlet. He landed next to the large hole. Kraga bent his head at the hole.

Ross hugged her back. "you won't lose me." he smiled down at her.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm
Scarlet sat down on a chair by the bed and sighed. "What do you want to talk abou then?" scarlet took some of the liquid and some of her energy was brought back. "What exactly do you want to tell me?"

((lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:50 pm
Erika was silent a moment, getting her thoughts sorted. She looked at the girl as though trying to figure her out. "well, first question is the obvious one. What do you plan to do after you heal your father?"  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 pm
Muraki nodded & put a fake tatoo on, "Alright,....I swear women can be a pain sometimes, alright you hide I'll go in heh, since no one has seen me before this should shock them" an impish grin played on his face while he went in surprisinly nobody stopped him he actually got into the room where Scarlet was held. 'Hhhhmmmmm I'll wait and see where this goes.' he thought.
Vivi smiled at him. "You need to learn patince my, friend" while, she hugged him tighter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:56 pm
Scarlet wasn't planing on realving anything to anyone especially the woman. "I will just simply live at the castle and be with my father." She spoke in a monotone so that Erika could not tell wheather it was a lie or not. "Why do you care? What do you plan on doing when i stay?"

((I'd perfer it if you waited i want to see where the converstation goes))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 pm
(lol XD)

Erika looked at her. "well it all effects my plans, doesn't it." She smiled. "you see if you simply left, swearing to never come back, I suppose I could spare you... I after all have no hatred for you... only your father."

Ross smiled down at the girl. "I have plenty of patients. Just not when I'm wet..." he shook his head slightly, and small droplets landed on his and Vivi's faces...

Kraga flew up, he was going to see what his new territory consisted of, he'd after all, won that fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm
(LOL well uh, I'll edit after this post XD)
Vivi blushed when he did that[ Bay Watch? LOL well it went in her mind when he did that LOL] "Uh, ah, well......uh, crap I foregot what I was goin' to say" all she did was bury her face in his chest while turning bright red.
Muraki waited there in the shadows for his chance to grab the princess & go.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm
"I wont, I wont let you kill my father. I don't care what your views are and what you think of my father as a ruler. I will defenitly heal my father and stay by his side." Scarlet stood up and looked at Erika with her eyes narrowed. Everything she had said was true except for the last part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 pm
Erika looked at her. "sit down." it was a request, not an order, there was no point ordering someone so headstrong. "If I kill your father, it will be because of bad blood. not because I do not want him as ruler. He was a fine ruler in his day, his time is up though. He isn't needed any more." She looked up to see a man standing in the shadows. She searched his forearm and found the tattoo of the rebels. "leave us." she said waving for the man to leave.

Ross smiled. "that's no good, we will have to wait for you to remember then want we." he laughed.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:15 pm
A while after Scarlet left Ventura had left the castle. He was now in the forest that surrounded it. He had wandered for a while before stumbling apon something that interested him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games