Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:08 am
(She came inside and put her sword away in her seceret chest)
Evangeline101697
((im confused. wasn't chihiro outside?))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 am
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
She sits by the fireplace next to Yuuki, leaving Deynne alone with her 'boyfriend'. "What was that for Yuuki?"

*Yuuki blinks away the confused look on her face* o nothin, i was just a little shocked is all.
(while i'm doin my chores i'll come back and post somethin so that i dont fall behind. but it'll probably take me a while)  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am
((so how is this going to work. my character is outside waiting for chihiro.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
She sits by the fireplace next to Yuuki, leaving Deynne alone with her 'boyfriend'. "What was that for Yuuki?"

*Yuuki blinks away the confused look on her face* o nothin, i was just a little shocked is all.

She laughed alittle, "Why? Did you think I was leaving or something?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:12 am
Evangeline101697
((so how is this going to work. my character is outside waiting for chihiro.))

((ok, the guy will reappear outside in front of her and tell her something, k?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 am
Sesshomaru appears in front of Devynne.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 am
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*Yuuki thinks about telling her wat Devynne had told her, but decides that it isnt the time 2 talk about it* nah, i dont even know y i did it. i guess it was a reflex! *smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:18 am
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*Yuuki thinks about telling her wat Devynne had told her, but decides that it isnt the time 2 talk about it* nah, i dont even know y i did it. i guess it was a reflex! *smiles*

She hugs Yuuki. Devynne musta told her, she thought.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am
Devynne looks up at Sesshomaru.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 am
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*Yuuki hugs her back* so wat do u wanna do, cuz i am sooo bored! =^w^=  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 am
Evangeline101697

He looks down at Devynne, "I head a warning. If you do get attacked, I will not protect you or anyone but Chihiro." He patted her on the head gently and vanished into a white light.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

"I dunno. I just wanna talk. What was your family like?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 am
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697

He looks down at Devynne, "I head a warning. If you do get attacked, I will not protect you or anyone but Chihiro." He patted her on the head gently and vanished into a white light.
"You dont have to worry about anyone but Chihiro. I'll take care of the rest. I just need you to take care of Chihiro." Devynne said looking around getting a bad feeling and taking a katana in each hand. 'Chihiro i think it's here'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 am
"I dunno. I just wanna talk. What was your family like?"
o well i dont remember much about them. i know that when i was five my parents were killed and i was found by some1 that said he knew them. but i dont remember anything be4 then. He told me that i'd be safer with him. so he took me in as his own daughter and taught me.....stuff....then something went wrong. so he brought me here. *Yuuki thinks hard* i dont remember much of that day tho. *gets a headache* ouch, ok so tell me about ur family.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 am
*Yuuki's ears and tail twitch* did u feel that? *Yuuki gets up and walks towards the door and whispers* i dont like this feeling.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games