Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:49 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Joe had just walked into the room, which pulled Ryu out of the daze he had been in.
"I...ito-san..." he wheezed out, bowing his head in the boy's general direction. Still barely able to make a sound, Ryu relied mostly on body language and writing, which was what he was doing right now.
With an orange crayon, the violinist scrawled on a napkin,
"Bad feeling. Need to contact Naoko. Number in cellphone."

Pushing the paper at the...oddly familiar for some reason...nurse, Ryu tossed his cell to the boy and motioned for him to get going.

It was hard for Ryu to explain, but he had the worst possible sinking feeling...worse even than holding hands with death itself, which he had done one time too many.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai chuckled at Naoko's last comment. It was true that Kai knew the drummer much better than he figured Naoko did—at least, he hoped that was true.
Kai couldn't help but be a little selfish in his want to keep all of the beautiful men to himself. Having toys mix with each other was just... bad form.

But with Naoko's eyes on Kai's crotch, the singer wasn't sure if he could hold out much longer. He needed to get into those pants, and quickly.

Eying a little road off to the side, Kai took a turn, hoping that it'd lead them to somewhere more private. He'd be glad to do it in his limo if it weren't for the fact that he didn't quite trust his limo driver with the secret just yet. Perhaps one day, they could do this on the comfort of expensive plush leather seats. But for now, they'd have to be comfortable with the alleyway that Kai saw to the side of the relatively deserted road.

Leading Naoko midway down the alley, Kai stopped, turning to his charge.
Leaning NAKO against the wall, Kai placed his hands on either side of Naoko's head and murmured really close to Naoko's face, "You seem to have been quite right in my description, Naoko-kun." First name basis already, along with an endearment term. There really was no distance between Kai and the people whose pants he chose to plunge into.
"I'm flattered. Of course, I do think that you're the one who's sporting the raging hard on..."
To further support his statement, Kai's knee went up and started rubbing against Naoko's groin slowly, making sure that the pianist felt every single bit of movement radiate through his whole body.

((Let the fun begin!))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 pm
Ni

Ni listened to what was being said. 'Compoise the music for the lyrics huh?' he thought. It sounded fun and the lyrics were really good. He could already imagine what it would sound like with music. He couldn't wait to play it in front of a audience. 'My fan club at home will be thrilled when I tell them I am actually eager to perform,' he thought. He looked at Ishi. "Can you show me how to sign?" he asked genuinely interested. Communication was going to be important if they were going to make this work.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'Where the hell is he dragging me off to?'
So, Naoko had no clue what was happening. All the young man knew was that his 'clone' was pulling him quickly down the sidewalk... then down a side street... an ally...
"You do know that my band's still in a meeting, don't you, Nak..." of course that sentence had been cut off when Kai turned and gently pushed NAKO up against the wall.
To protest or not to protest...
On the one hand, Naoko was spoken for by Ryuukaze. Not only that but the pianist did love the violinist... and while he had only met Ryu the day before... coincidentally the same day as Nakai... it didn't mean that their tabletop excursion hadn't gone unwanted.
"What's with you guys..." Naoko spoke, his voice lowering an octave as Kai put his hands on either side of the blond's head. "On top of a table and now a back alley? Haven't either of you ever heard of..." okay so his voice just dropped pitch again as a warm rush of pleasure swept through his body. "a bed..." NAKO whispered before reaching his hands out to rest them comfortably on Nakai's hips. "I didn't have a hard on before..."
Okay so that was a lie...
Kinda...
He had been turned on, but not enough to suddenly demand sex near a dumpster.
Then again... this was Nakai... and while it wasn't exactly what NAKO pictured as their first sensual encounter... it certainly was spur of the moment... random... horny...
Yeah, that was the right word.
"Damn, I pegged you to a T..." Naoko teased before a very soft moan broke it's way to the surface and he pressed himself back against the wall.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Satisfied with the sexy results that his knee brought, Kai leaned in and captured Naoko's lips with a smirk.
It didn't matter if Naoko hadn't been pressed for horny sex moments before; Kai would assure that Naoko would start wanting it from this moment on.

Pulling away slightly from the pianist's mouth, Kai teased, "You really think I'm that shallow?"
Of course, he didn't really allow Naoko to answer, bringing his lips back into the action.
It had certainly felt like a while since Kai had tasted his 'twin's' lips, even though it had been only yesterday, but Kai remembered it all the same.
It tasted even sweeter this time around.

Kai brought his hands down and started running his fingers over Naoko's chest, occasionally pinching and pulling at the two little buds that he knew would give quite a bit of pleasure to NAKO.
His knees were still doing their thing down below, making sure that all important parts of Naoko's tactile senses were being occupied.

The singer had never experienced sex in an alley, or anywhere even as remotely public as this before...
Yet, there was something about NAKO that made Kai really, really want it. Perhaps it was his egotism at looking into the moaning face of... well, himself.
And if some action really did ensue in this here alley, Kai knew that he probably wouldn't regret it.
After all, how many chances does one get to have sex with their non-biological twin?
This was an opportunity that Kai really couldn't miss...

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:15 pm

It was one of those things that Naoko had warned Ryu about...
That little insignificant thing...
But it brought a lot of attention... and in public like this, any attention was unwelcome.
"I'm going to let you know..." the pianist whispered, his voice husky as he took a few quick gulps of air. "I'm loud..." and with that tiny teasing remark, he pressed his lips back against those of his 'clone', suddenly craving the kiss.
Moaning softly, NAKO couldn't help but allow his lips to part for Kai. His lower body was beginning to feel a bit lucid, his knees not wanting to support him, even as each teasing rub pushed his mind a little closer to the edge.
'Of course I think that you're that shallow!' the blond thought to himself. 'We're making out heavily in an abandoned alley! Anyone could pass by and see us, not to mention hear us if this keeps up too long.'
Ah well, Nakai would eventually learn that when Naoko was really worked up, he was quite the vocal lover.
But then came those hands... those roaming fingers that just teased and tickled their way down the pianist's chest and back up again. His shirt was tight, tight enough that Kai had no problems finding his way around, and while the singer's hands were warm...
Naoko couldn't help but reach down and pull his shirt up, allowing Kai better access. Of course, in retaliation, the pianist's lithe fingers curled around Nakai's hips, his fingertips dipping into the other blond's pants from behind.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai broke away from the kiss for a moment, groaning ever so slightly as he felt those nimble hands move down the back of his pants. Not to mention the fact that somehow, Kai was turned on by Naoko's act of lifting up his shirt... It seemed quite lewd to Kai, and Kai loved every bit of it.
Naoko sure wasn't timid.
But Kai wouldn't let him be the first one to get inside the pants for long.

"I know that full well... Judging by that show you put on in that cafe..."

Smirking, Kai started kissing down the side of Naoko's neck, gently sucking on the end of the collarbone for just a little bit.
To get away from those prying hands, though Kai had to admit that he did enjoy them, Kai moved down slowly, trailing his lips over Naoko's chest.
He sucked at each pink little bud for a while before bringing his attention to a clear area of skin at the waist.

It was hickey time.

Kai sucked on the area gently, though still firmly. It was in an area that would hopefully be covered by most clothing. It would be covered by conventional clothing, but as Kai remembered well, Naoko rarely wore 'normal' clothing.
Whatever. It'd be his problem.

And just as Kai was working on that area with his lips, his fingers adroitly started undoing Naoko's startlingly tight pants.
Pulling away for a second, Kai murmured, "Looks like someone's close to begging for it already..."

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi raised an eyebrow to Naoko’s comment, his pride too injured even to agree with his new band mate. It was funny, he thought, that ‘horny’ was the word NAKO chose to describe Kai. Though Ishi was not about to disagree, he was imaginative enough to think of a few reasons why that might have been NAKO’s description.
Well, Ishi wasn’t going to get possessive over some one-night stand. He repeated this firmly to himself in his head a few times, ignoring Naoko’s departure.
Ishi stood, pulling the lyrics over to look them over. He stared at them in concentration. Though he could read, he did not enjoy it. It had been so difficult for him to learn – he’d been eight before he really got the hang of it. Hiragana, katakana, the English alphabet… it was all made up of sounds. It had meant nothing to him for years. Now though, with one hand on the table, Ishi tapped out each syllable of each character, trying to feel the rhythm that might accompany the song.
The song itself was a little sentimental for Ishi. He appreciated Naoko’s talent, sure, but he was just a little skeptical of the content. He smirked. It didn’t matter, since he wouldn’t have to listen to it anyway.
Ishi set the lyrics back on the table, half catching Ni’s question. He was a little surprised by it, honestly. Many people were curious about his deafness, but the question of actually teaching or demonstrating any sign language came up less often than one might expect, especially in a work place. He had even had boyfriends who did not care to learn any sign language, though some had picked up a little just from repetition.
The smile Ishi gave Ni was something less patronizing than a smirk, and something more suspicious than an all out grin. With one hand palm up in front of his chest, Ishi brushed the other hand above it, first towards his own chest, then away.
“Music,” Yamamato, explained from her seat where she had been watching the exchange with mild amusement.
“Are we on break, since that guy left?” Ishi signed to her, ‘that guy’ being Naoko. Then, without waiting for her answer, he continued. “I’m going across the street to get a drink.”
“You want anything?” Ishi added as an after though, Yamamato again relating the question out loud to Ni.

((POSTING! Sorry about the major backtrack...))  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Timid... hardly.
Naoko was to the point, serious, and hardly afraid to speak his mind.
Timid wasn't even in the pianist's vocabulary.
He 'tsked, the sound somewhere between a slight laugh of amusement and a snicker of ego. "It pays to know the owner when little things like that come up." Naoko spoke before another soft moan escaped his lips.
The blond pushed his head back against the wall, amber eyes closed, chin tilted upward as Nakai trailed those oh-so-delicate kisses down his neck... his shoulder... chest...
His fingers slipped out of Kai's pants as the singer's body moved down out of range. Instead, NAKO's lithe digits tangled gently in his 'clone's' near-identical hair.
Near whisper-quiet gasps issued forth as Kai's lips and skillful tongue played with already perked pink buds. That attention alone, not to mention Nakai's grinding knee, was enough to cause the young man's tight pants to get a little tighter.
Laughter however, bubbled out of Naoko, the blond smirking mischievously as his 'clone's' lips sucked and licked at a rather sensitive spot on his waist. "If you wanted me to beg, Nakai-kun... you should have just asked." NAKO teased, finding the other man's comment to be quite amusing. "I'd be glad to oblige..."

(((OOC: Hehehe no problem! And yeas, they are on break, hehe. Since Naoko's... occupied...)))

(((OOC: Today... while posting... I changed my music up a little! I wrote to the stylings of 3 Doors Down and The Automatic... ENGLISH MUSIC! *gasp!*)))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai half chuckled half moaned at Naoko's last comment. That man sure had a wonderful way of getting someone painfully hard with just mere words...
Perhaps Naoko should have been an erotic author instead.
Actually, scratch that. If that had been the case, then Kai was sure that they probably never would have met.
And at the present moment, the singer didn't really want to delve into that possibility.

"Moan for me..." he murmured into Naoko's waist, where he was putting on the finishing touches to the red little mark that would claim Naoko as his.
Well, actually, that's what he wanted to believe, though Kai was sure that other men would probably just be more turned on by the aspect of seeing someone else's hickey.
Except... Ryu, who would probably just go off on a murderous and jealous rage against Kai, but that was equally fun in itself, and therefore, was welcome.

The singer held onto the pianist's waist as he teasingly gripped the rim of Naoko's pants with his teeth.
Yanking them down slowly, Kai had just barely managed to release Naoko's 'tight' little problem when his phone rang.

God! Why did it have to ring at every single encounter between the two of them? It was almost as if fate wanted them to almost go to completion, then just hold out until the next time.

Cursing whomever was up there laughing down at the two of them, Kai looked up at Naoko as the phone rang.
He reached a hand up and started playing with Naoko's crotch through his very skimpy underwear, while the other hand came to his pocket to get his phone.
"Tell me what to do, Naoko... After all, my fingers may not be as skilled as that of a keyboardist..."

With that comment, Kai flipped open his phone, not looking at the caller ID, and answered it. Whoever had his phone number probably knew him, so it wouldn't be too bad.
And at worst, they would probably think that he was fondling a woman.

"Moshi Moshi...Nakai? It's you're new manager, Izzy Lucky. I'd like to meet up with you for our first introduction. When would be good and where?"

Kai blinked for a moment, but quickly regained his smirk as he put the conversation on speakerphone, making sure that his new manager could learn full well just what he was getting into.

"Ah, Izzy... How about you come and meet me where I am right now? Just walk down to the right from SMASH studios, turn right at the first possible chance, then turn right again. Come quickly..."

God how Kai hoped that Izzy was catching all of the background noise as well. It would be good to traumatize his manager before their first meeting even. That way, Kai could put his reputation—to those in the 'know'—into action as soon as possible.

((Threesome? xD))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Moaning he could do...
Easily...
In fact...
Naoko arched his body, his waist pressing against Nakai's lips, his crotch riding up the singer's knee further, as he let out a moan of sheer want and barely restrained passion.
Fingers untangled from the blond's hair as the pianist pressed his hands back against the wall, using them to keep himself from crashing down to the pavement.
"I could moan for you all day." he smirked devilishly, amber eyes staring down as he watched his 'clone's' teeth teasingly pulling his pants down.
Ever... so... slowly...
It was beginning to grind on Naoko's nerves. Each agonizing moment was like a torture in and of itself.
But perhaps the worst torture...
Was that simple cell phone ring.
"s**t..." NAKO hissed, having been about to curse and comment on the timing of everything... but having found Nakai's groping fingers FAR more deserving of his suddenly shaky voice.
'I don't think I could even form a sentence to TELL him what to do right now...' the blond thought as another low moan tore itself from his throat and he fought just to keep standing.
"Damn it, Nakai...." the pianist whispered, taking in a quick breath.
His cheeks were starting to turn crimson, his own breathing becoming quicker and faster as his heart raced.
Of course...
Said cheeks flushed bright red when Naoko realized that his 'clone' was about to bring his own manger into the alley.
"What the hell are... uhhnnnn..." his words were cut off in another groan, betraying his slight desperation.
And his obvious want...
"Are you doing?" Naoko was finally able to finish, panting slightly. "He'll see..."

(((OOC: I nearly fell off my chair coughing because I laughed so hard. Hahahahaha...)))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Finally, the phone was answered! Izzy seriously thought that it would go to voice mail and well he almost expected that considering it was his first attempt. In fact, when it was picked up he was rather surprised. He could tell that the speakerphone was on and listened intently to make sure he could hear what Nakai told him.

But then...as he was listening to Nakai, he heard 'other' noises. His brow furrowed just a little and he blinked as the noises sounded like...someone in pain? What was that?! A moan?? It sounded like he was outside... Outside of Smash studio? What is he doing???

"Alright, umm...sure. You ok? What's that noise, Nakai? Is that you? Is someone else...with you?" he said with a worried tone. The voice sounded kind of like Nakai's...similar pitch. Maybe Nakai had hurt himself?! Oh crap! Maybe he didn't want anyone else to see him if he were injured. "Do you need me to call a doctor? Why are you groaning?"

Izzy threw on his over jacket quickly realizing he wasn't that far from SMASH from his location. But why SMASH Studios? His thoughts ran through his head as he stayed on the phone with his Star rather afraid to hang it up.

Grabbing his wallet as he shot out the door, he took the express elevator and by the time he hit the bottom floor he raced to his Corvette. "Nakai, I'll be there in..umm...3 minutes. Please keep talking until I get there! And tell me what is going on." Of course, he couldn't really hear much more because it was hard to hold the phone to his ear and run like a madman to his vehicle.

The roar of the sport car was heard loud against the glass and concrete of the city buildings as it charged down the street. The lights turned red but Izzy ran it and prayed the cops weren't looking. Luck was with him this time! So soon he was parked and hurrying down the street following the directions that Nakai had given. Finally, he rounded the last corner to see....Two Nakai...Oh my god what are they???....

He stopped dead in his tracks....

Izzy couldn't stop staring as his face started to turn a shade of bright red from the tip of his nose to his high cheek bones. Two Nakai! And they were...'getting busy'...Really busy! OH MY! His jaw sort of dropped slowly as he looked on in shock while sucked in air from the run he had done to get here. That was the sound he had HEARD! It wasn't an injury at all!

Izzy's mouth tried to work itself closed as he fumbled in disbelief. "W...what are you....who...is Nakai?" he blurted and then turned around suddenly on his heels; completely embarrassed beyond what he thought could humanly be possible in less than 50 seconds of seeing his star. "I just didn't see what I think I just saw." Oh god! Was this really a promotion!?

(ooc: lol!!! Poor Izzy!)
-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:22 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai listened to his manager talk, though he didn't reply. It was best that the manager took in all of the noises before he actually arrived, so that he possibly wouldn't be surprised.
But Kai would have laughed when his manager mentioned being hurt, if his mouth was available.

As for Naoko, all Kai replied was, "I'm turning you on. Isn't that obvious?"
With that, Kai started paying special attention to Naoko's crotch, abandoning usage of hands and bringing his lips into play.
Now he definitely couldn't reply.
But his manager was close by, and therefore would probably get over here in record time. Managers were usually able to arrive with jetpack speed.
Kai had found that unnerving at first, but now that he had gone through several managers, he had gotten used to it.

Kai closed his phone and put it back in his pocket, focusing all attention on exploring that burning area of which he had been deprived at their last encounter.
Who cares if his manager showed up?
It would be good that his manager knew this was what he was getting into. Otherwise, Kai's sexual abuse would actually surprise the man, and Kai didn't want that.

Kai was in the middle of an especially deep go at Naoko's crotch when his manager wheeled into the alleyway.
Though Kai thought he was used to the speed of managers, apparently, this was a manager of a new kind.
Kai hadn't expected for Izzy to arrive that fast.

"W... what are you... Who... is Nakai?"

Kai gave it one last suck then pulled away with a 'pop.'
He kept his face right where it was, not bothering to get up or break the strand of saliva that trailed between his lips and Naoko's crotch.
Raising his hand in a nonchalant fashion, almost as if there was nothing especially amiss about the scene, Kai murmured, "That would be me."

And idea struck him and he finally stood up.
Kai just knew that he had to bring Izzy into the scene somehow.
Grabbing his manager from behind, Kai practically dragged him into the alley, one hold around his chest and arms, the other right at his crotch.

"Izzy... ever sucked c*ck before?"

That really wasn't a question of whether or not Izzy wanted to.
No, that was just a question of experience.
And though Kai knew that Naoko would probably sadden at seeing the singer's attention leave his crotch, at least someone would be replacing Kai.
Hopefully.
Kai pushed down on Izzy's shoulders right at Naoko's crotch with a smirk, not caring if Izzy was actually resisting or not.
And whatever arguments that Izzy had flew right past Kai's head.

((God I wonder what's going to happen!))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:53 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Today being speedy certainly had worked against Izzy. He never in his right mind expected to see a sight such as the one before him except maybe in his latest issue of Be Boy Gold! But he never expected anything out of Be Boy Gold to be...real life. This was just unbelievable! Was his Star pranking him with some sort of initiation right?

When he heard the moist voice, "That would be me." , Izzy turned his head just enough to barely catch the hand raise out of the corner of his wide eyes. His star was the aggressor and not the receiver. Ok...That didn't mean that the other one might not have started the....the....yes...that. But still! Why was Nakai taking such a risk in Public!? Well, it was an alley but...seriously?!

As Izzy attempted to gather his racing thoughts and figure out what to say to his Star, he didn't hear Nakai walking up behind him. Something about this whole situation was quite surreal but when the hands grabbed him from behind, suddenly his mind snapped into focus. Especially, when he realized that Nakai had something else in mind. The shock became mixed with fear and he sought to overcome it before he panicked. It was then he started to struggle.

The question itself was a straight out of Yaoiland. And his answer seemed to followed the same vein, "That's none of your damn business, Nakai I'm your manager not your play toy! Let me go!" He felt his knees abruptly buckle with the strong push at his shoulders, his hands falling flat on either side of Naoko's body practically driving his face into the man before him. His lip brushed against the clothes just before he jerked his head back.

His blue eyes flicker flashed up the man in front of him meeting Naoko squarely in the eyes. Blinking once then twice, his stare upon Naoko's face while a range of mixed emotions flew across his own; distress and desperation swiftly forced aside by a determined grimace. He couldn’t believe that he had almost lost control of the situation in the first few minutes. He couldn't let Nakai...or Nakai's smex slave double in front of him have the pleasure. What sort of manager could he be at that point?!

"You can't even imagine what could do. And you'll never be Lucky enough to find out." The calm matter of fact words might have been directed at Nakai but Naoko was the one seeing his face; a complete 180 was this manager's turn around. As he rose from his knees, his hands firmly grabbed Naoko's pants and yanked them back up over his round butt.

"I can only apologize for my....Nakai. He's obviously hasn't a clue about how to treat a man. But...we'll work on that." All the while he was speaking to Naoko with his eyes perfectly fixed on him, zipping up the the pants and tapping the button into place. "I'm sure that Nakai can afford a room. It would be better than burning your a** upon the brick."

With slight sigh upon his lips, he slowly turned towards Nakai and pushed his glasses up against his nose while viewing Nakai with a sterner gaze. This man was undoubtedly going to need a firmer hand. "You and I shall meet later...tonight for dinner to discuss your track to stardom. I've reservations at the Ninja Akasaka. Please arrive at 8pm in suitable attire. Be prepared to discuss you're next album. I heard you were a man that was serious about his work although..." he glanced at Naoko once more then back at Nakai. "I wonder if that was just a misprint in your file."

With that, he turned on his heel and proceeded to walk down the alley. What a Star...what a child!!

(ooc: Grins...well well...Nakai will have to work a little harder. -smirks- OH and Ninja Akasaka is a real restaurant that has the coolest theme! I just had to use it when I found it. If you want to see! LOL. Although, I have a feeling if Izzy thought about it more, he might have changed the reservations. Ha! )

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:32 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai wasn't at all fazed by the fact that his manager was reprimanding him, almost as if this grown singer was a child. Kai didn't mind. He actually had anticipated such a reaction, and was living out the satisfaction of having predicted correctly as Izzy scolded him.

When Naoko's pants were pulled back up, Kai gave a small joking pout. He was disappointed that the object of his attentions until recently was tucked away.
Of course, Kai wasn't sure if Naoko would keep it in the tight restrictions of those pants while it was still rock solid...
But Kai would wait until Izzy was finished to find that out.

That last little remark of Izzy's only served to make Kai smile. When it came to dinner tonight, Kai would most likely appear to be a completely different person.
With work related matters, Kai was always one of the most serious and determined people anyone would ever meet.
Kai seldom let his personal life intertwine with his business life, and the same went for his loose demeanor in such... private matters as this.

Kai let Izzy walk away, feeling that he had given his manager a satisfactory introduction to himself—or at least to his relaxed playboy self.
Izzy would meet the rest of Kai tonight, when no doubt Kai would appear to be the easiest musician to handle.
After all, he had done most of the work himself before attaining a manager, though that was the reason that he still hadn't achieved the stardom he craved. All that work combined with the actual singing and recording and meetings was just too much to put on one person.

Turning back to Naoko, Kai posed a question to the keyboardist.
"You think I know how to treat you well?"
Kai was a gentleman, after all. He rarely ever had sex in an alleyway, but it was his 'twin's' fault for being so alluring.
"If you want to leave, then by all means go."
And Kai meant his words too. He didn't want to be keeping the pianist here against his will...
Though Kai was quite sure that it definitely was not against Noako's volition.

((Such a cool restaurant! Next time I go to Tokyo, I shall definitely go there! Sounds so fun!

And now, I guess we have to wait for Ishi's intervention...))

N a k a i

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games