Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:00 am
Kanda sighed as he put a signed paper on the far right corner of his desk. He leaned back in the chair and stared at the pale beige cieling. Four hours, he had been working non-stop on papers and folders the maids have left on his desk, a pile coming each day. He now had a mountain from the two months he had been neglecting. Twon months...two moths have past since Shan came into this house..

Kanda looked at Shan for the hundredth time he entered the room. Every now and then, he would sneak a peek at him from the amount of paper he was working on. He just liked to look at him...It gave him a small feeling of...comfort? Was that the word..? He honestly didn't know. He hasn't open up for anyone cept maybe his mother and Alma. And now, he mostly shut his mother out of his life since the accident.

He sighed as he got up from his seat. He got half of the work done in those four hours and could finish the rest later. He walked up to Shan's sleeping form and kneeled down and stayed there. He hesitantly brought his hand up and lightly ran it through his hair before bringing it back and went to watching him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Shan opened his eyes a little, but then he just closed them again. He didn't bother to try to get used to the light around him. Everything was too blurry and he was too sleepy to try to see what was going on. All he knew was that the study was quiet, the light was on, there was some cloth covering him and keeping him warm, and someone was staring at him.

The person looked very much like the master, according to the familiar blue hair, but the master was most likely at work. Maybe Shan was just imagining him, since he just got out of a dreamless nap.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:59 pm
Kanda sighed as he watched the boy. Was it weird watching someone you like? Probably…but then again, Kanda disn’t really cared. If someone saw him, it wouldn’t matter. They would just know that he had a fascination for his slave. Yep, completely and utterly normal.

Kanda sighed again before to lightly touch Shan’s head then pulled his hand away. He laid his head on the edge of the couch then closed his eyes. He’ll get a few minutes of sleep. He desperately needed it. Just a few minutes..That’s all..a few minutes..

(Sorry for the wait^^’’’)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:11 pm
(No problem.)

Shan, after a few vain attempts to try to return to sleep, finally got up and for a moment wondered where he was. Oh, right. He was in the study, having fallen asleep since there was nothing to do. As much as he would like to think that it was reasonable to sleep on what may be a day off, he couldn't help feeling guilty for not doing anything when he wasn't asked to.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:59 pm
Kanda stirred when he felt the couch move. Why was it moving?... Was Shan awake? That’s probably it since it couldn’t be him since the only thing of the couch was his head. He lifted up his head after that realization in his head then yawned big.

“Oh…your up..” Kanda said through blurry eyes as he rubbed them lightly. With this face, he looked like an innocent boy. “You slept for a really long time.” He added as he got up and stretched the kinks out of his body before giving another big yawn.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:24 pm
"Um... sorry if that was a bad thing," Shan said, looking guilty. "Maybe I should have woken up earlier." That was an illogical thing to say. Since he didn't know where to find any alarm clocks or anything of that sort, waking up on his own was a practically impossible thing.

Shan would have gone to the kitchen to help his fellow slaves with their work, but the master had just woken up and it would be rude to leave now. Besides, the man might get upset, though he hasn't gotten upset in quite a while. Sure, he had been troubled, but not upset.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:33 pm
Kanda looked up at shan with confusion. “What..? Are you serious? How the heck would you do that?” He asked as shan began to ramble again then he sighed and ran a hand through his blue hair. “Stop saying weird things…There is no possible way you could have done that.” He said as he sat down on the couch next to him and closed his eyes.

“Anyway, it doesn’t matter. You don’t sleep enough anyway.” He added as he opened one eye and looked at Shan. “Any…umm...Did you get a good sleep?..Or something like that..?” He asked him, not sure whether he worded that nicely or not.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:18 pm
"Yes, I did get a good sleep," Shan said, smiling a little. "I feel refreshed, though I haven't done much today." He remembered that the master liked his smile, so maybe if he smiled more often then it would lighten up the man's mood. The day might also go by without many troubles in that case.

"So, how about you? Did you rest well?" Shan asked. Of course he should ask such question. It wouldn't be polite if he didn't ask about the welfare of the person he was talking to. There was no doubt that the master had also slept well, but it would probably make him feel better if he was asked about it.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:25 pm
Kanda looked at him then shook his head and laughed. That smile...IT may well be the death of him one day. But Kanda didn't care, he would happily die if he could see that smile before the end.

"You could say that." Kanda said about he himself sleeping well then sighed. "Its been better then the past few nights thats for sure." He added as he laid his head down on the couch post. He's been dreaming too much. Having dreams of Alma was killing him. It may as well kill him. This is why Kanda would rather have a dreamless night then to have dreams of him....It only made the man more moody.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:40 pm
But then Shan grew worried. "You seem troubled," he said. "For a while, I've been wondering why." He felt very guilty about beginning to questioning the master about whatever was troubling him, which must be something that was better left unsaid.

Shan was sure that the troubled look on the master's face had to be about someone named Alma. Just who is Alma? A friend of the master's? Maybe a brother? Or even a lost love? Only the master knew, and if he wanted to he could reveal who Alma was. At the moment, it seemed that Shan wouldn't be able to know anything about the person named Alma.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:45 pm
Kanda turned his head to look at Shan. Worry...that was the emotion that appeared on the boy's face. He was worried about him..And he guessed the boy had reason to be. He lifted up his head then looked at Shan and sighed.

"I'm troubled because memories that are best left locked up still manage to leak out and haunt me." Kanda said softly, running a hand through his hair. "I hate it...I try to bottle them up..push them to the far corners of my mind, but they still mange to re-surface and haunt me like a never-ending ghost."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:12 pm
"Is... is it okay if you tell me what those memories are about?" Shan asked, expecting some kind of harsh reaction. "It's not a good thing to keep feelings bottled up. If it all explodes in the end, it'll have a terrible impact." He might not be of much help to the man, but he should at least try to lighten the pain of those memories.

The master didn't have to say anything, though. If he wanted to keep it bottled up, then it was his choice. Shan only wanted to see if he could help. He didn't like the troubled look, and he was sure that the master wasn't comfortable either.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:23 pm
Kanda looked at him, a bit surprised by how Shan was saying. He felt somewhat relieved then sighed again and looked up at the ceiling through half lidded eyes.It hurt to talk about them...To talk about Alma...but maybe this was for the best.

"Their....about someone I know...Someone who was by my side even though I didn't wanted him to be at first...Someone who was annoying...but a good friend.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:35 pm
"The person must have really cared about you, huh?" Shan asked. As much as he would like to know what exactly happened, he shouldn't make the master rush through the explanation. It was best to wait for him to get to the point. It would probably make the master more comfortable that way.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:51 pm
(Sorry again for taking so long>< I should be on more often now that I finished my AP exam^^)

"To the point that I wanted to strangle him. He was such a baby. Always crying and acting all happy and what not." Kanda said, blowing at a piece of stray hair. "But..he was my first friend..And that made me feel happy.." He stated as he stared off into the distance. 'Was my friend anyway..' Kanda thought to himself as he sighed.

(Oh! And we started in protector again:3 Got a new person to play the bad guyXD)  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff