Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:30 am
Shinji blinked as he saw the book flying and Zyolver a little bit flustered. "Sorry. I didn't mean to." He apologized. "I'm good so what were you reading?" He asked as he picked up the book and tried to find the tiltle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:51 am
Zylver blushed more, opening his mouth to speak and then closing it, not finding apropriate words to explain
"A... abook.... your sister gave me..." redface redface redface

Zylver's eyes widened as Shinji opened it and went through the pages to find the title.
Well, the title in itself was quite inoffensive and plain, it seemed another one of those cheap adventures book... The real meaning of it came when you saw it in the cover, with the illustration and such.
But as Zylver knew what was on the cover and now was starting to realise the full extent of the concept thanks to the reading he was really really nervous and blushing and ugh!  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:07 am
Shinji read the title and tilted his head. "I didn'y know you liked adventure." He stated as he looked up at him and tilted his head more at the guy who was blushing darkly. "Zylver? You okay?" He asked as he put a hand on his head. "Do you feel sick? Your really red."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 am
"I..I..." he blushed even more but feeling a little more relieved since Shinji did not know the extent to that 'adventure' book.

"I do like adventure books.... And i-it's nothing, I'm... fine.... yeah fine.... just...... you startled me..... y-yeah just that...."
But still he was really nervous, hoping for Shinji do not flip the pages and read anything of that 'adventure' book.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:34 pm
"Oh okay then." Shinji said as he smiled softly then handed Zylver the book and sat down on the couh. "So what is th book about?" He asked as he tilted his head. "Is it any good?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:44 pm
Zylver swallowed, red on his cheeks. He scratched his head nervously.
"W-well... it is... not what I thought it would be at first... if that helps you understand....."
He was quite embarrassed to say it was turning out to be a quite erotic novel, one of those written for lonely housewives that had erotically drawn cover illustrations with long haired men that looked too macho and women who looked like damsels in distress -or who were pretending to be just to catch the macho attention-.
He took the book and set it aside.

"You should let the school bag... no need to still carry it inside home...." he said, trying to evade more answers abot the book, hoping it worked.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm
Shinji tilted his head, not quite understanding Zylver'sinterpretation but then looked at him when he said
Shinji should put his bag down and nodde.d "Alright. Be right back." He said as he got up and headed to his room to put the bag away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm
Zylver used the brief time in which Shinji went up to his room and back again to try and calm himself dowh the best he could.
Then he walked into the kitchen and come out of it with a plate with chocolate muffins baked a while ago. If he was not remembering it bad, today was the twins b-day and as he had no money to make them a present he had made those for them, and wanted Shinji's oppinion.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:58 pm
Shinji came back down then smelled the air and smiled. "I smell muffins." HE said as he went back into the living rooma nd smiled at Zylver.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm
"I... did them... found the recipe on one of your mother's books in the kichen... it was a little difficult to read... but I was lucky it had real drawings to show most things..."
He handed a small muffin to Shinji.
"I need someone who knows the taste to say if they are good or not.... sorry... I use you as a guinea pig for this..." He blushed "But I'd feel terrybly bad if I gave them this present and it was horribly unedible...." he paused seeing Shinji raising a brow at the muffin
"Don't worry... if it tastes bad, I have something else to make up for it"

((by "real drawings" he is refering to photos))  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:08 pm
(Okay^^)

Shinji smiled as he took a bit of the muffin then chewed and swallow. He looked up at Zylver then gave a thunbs up as he said: "They are good. I give them a passing grade."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 pm
"Then your sisters will be having a present from me today" He said with a wide smile.

((Shinji can think that he refers to his older sisters or so, like... for flirting with them due the proximity of Valentine day and the fact that these are choc. muffins))  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 pm
(??? So your saying Shinji should misunderstand and think Zylver id flirting with Primula and Lala??)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:38 pm
((for example.... he's good looking and from the start the two older sisters had been flirting with him quite openly))  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 pm
(So shnji should be observant and notice this?)  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games