Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 pm
xCupcakesx
Leah, a new house elf walks into the kitchen. She says " Hello, I'm Melissa Leah Sparks, known as Leah. I'm new here."
(oh wow, I never noticed this. Am I suppose to post in purple?))

((Leah, you don't have to post in Indigo. House-Elfs do have to post in a shade of purple or Default Black. If you do post in Default Black you are not allowed to make it Bold because, that's one of the colors the Hufflepuffs use. If you choose to post in Indigo, you can make it bold though. This is all in the Welcome threads and several other places throughout the guild.))

(((Hello everyone. I'm so glad to see we have some new House-Elfs. If you have a question about anything, feel free to ask me. I'm not a Mod but, I've been in this guild for 5 years, so I know how things work around here. I know it can be a bit confusing at first but, you'll find your way around pretty quick after reading all the Rules. Again, feel free to PM me with any question you may have.)))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 pm
yoru finished cleaning the floors and got up to put the brush and pail away when she slipped on the wet floor and fell on her butt. she looked down then around her then laughed a little bit. she got back up and put the bucket and brush away.  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

dainty dolls

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 pm
"Oh the floor is wet," Leah thought. She quickly gets towel and dries it before anyone else slips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:22 am
Julia starts to wash some plates. "hm hm hm cleany cleany clean!" She said/hummed.  

No-one-but-everyone

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 am
Miranda runs around, trying to gather everthing she thinks she might need for the world cup. She packed extra snacks, her broom, and anything else she could remember. "Oh geez, Miranda's gonna be late if she doesn't hurry!" She grabbed her stuff and ran over to the stands to join the festivities. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm
Mirmirfied44
Miranda runs around, trying to gather everthing she thinks she might need for the world cup. She packed extra snacks, her broom, and anything else she could remember. "Oh geez, Miranda's gonna be late if she doesn't hurry!" She grabbed her stuff and ran over to the stands to join the festivities. biggrin

[[Were you a member before? If so, why are you a house-elf?]]

IceeWitch

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm
IceeWitch
Mirmirfied44

||Yeah, I was. But I was gone for like a year, so it was decided by Junimaia that I should go through being a house elf and be sorted again.||  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:23 am
Erika the house walks in and sees a crumb on the floor.
She runs in slo-mo and picks it up and throws it away.
She eagerly awaits for more cleaning....  

egg shinobi

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100

egg shinobi

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:30 am
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
Erika the house walks in and sees a crumb on the floor.
She runs in slo-mo and picks it up and throws it away.
She eagerly awaits for more cleaning....

Erika notices it's past her curfew but wants to clean more!!!
She reluctantly goes to the place where house elves sleep(i would mention the proper name but they should've mentioned it in the book)
Later on she dreams about working.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:17 am
Mirmirfied44
IceeWitch
Mirmirfied44

||Yeah, I was. But I was gone for like a year, so it was decided by Junimaia that I should go through being a house elf and be sorted again.||

[[Ok! That might have been my fault since I didn't remember you >.< I think I'll give Lyra the choice about what year to put you in.]]  

IceeWitch

IIBlack-Embers48II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:09 pm
((I am new to the guild. Am I suppose to make a House Elf Profile, or can we just pick a name and start RPing?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm
Princess-of-Darkness756
((I am new to the guild. Am I suppose to make a House Elf Profile, or can we just pick a name and start RPing?))

As Headmaster, I want to welcome you to our Hogwarts!
For RP purposes you can just choose a name and start RPing.
There's an event going on right now and a lot of the members are conversing about the most random things actually. You should join them!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

dainty dolls

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Leah bakes cookies and washes the floor again. "No more flour! No more flour!"she exclaims as she searches or flour  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm
Julia hears someone yelling that there is no more flour. She searches the area she is in. "Here is some flour!" She says, handing Leah the flour she found.  

No-one-but-everyone

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games