Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:41 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji chuckled. "I'm very happy to see that you're so excited all of a sudden, but we have to go through my hell's crash course first." His eyes glinted maniacally. "You already know some basics from my brother's bachelor party, but that was men's etiquette. You're a woman now." His tone of voice made it evident that there was a whole world of difference between men's and women's etiquette.

((I think he should be a senior this year, and then he could have applied to Todai (Japan's most prestigious university) and gotten in! Btw, the school year starts in April and ends in March of the next year. Nothing like America.))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:17 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Skylar had started to walk away already, when he heard Himeji chuckle. This could only mean trouble for him...

"I'm very happy to see that you're so excited all of a sudden, but we have to go through my hell's crash course first."

"Hell's....Crash Course?" Skylar said slowly, his voice losing all the happiness from before. He was becoming just a LITTLE bit afraid.

He slowly turned around , and came face-to-face with Himeji smirking; The devilish glint in his eyes made Skylar tremble in fear.

He was 'a LITTLE' bit nervous?? SCREW THAT! HE WAS SCARED OUT OF HIS MIND!

"Er...."

"You already know some basics from my brother's bachelor party, but that was men's etiquette. You're a woman now."

Oh hell. Skylar definantly did not want any part of this. Anything that involved him acting like a woman was completly out of bounds for him. He had to draw the line SOMEWHERE!

"NO! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MESSED UP MIND IS THINKING, BUT I AM NOT DOING IT! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I AM A BOYYYYYY??! I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN! NO MEANS NO!" Skylar shouted determined. Himeji always had a way of making him do the things he want...but this time Skylar was definantly not going to bend!

((Ah, That makes sense xD. Omg I just got another plot idea lol Although this one would be until it's time to start applying for college >:].

Really? O.O Hmm well that changes everything xD. So wait, would Himeji only have been gone for 3 months then?? o.o LOL))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

"Really...?" Himeji captured Skylar in his arms and murmured seductively in his ear, "Do you want this?" He lifted Skylar's multi-layered dress and ran his fingers lightly up Skylar's thigh.
Himeji murmured, "Or this..." He licked down Skylar's neck, keeping a tight hold around Skylar's waist.
It only comes with being a woman, does it not?

((How about we make him a junior, and he goes to America for his senior year, and then he comes back as a Freshman at Todai? That way, he's gone for at least one year.

Wait. This new idea is for when Skylar applies to a university, or when Himeji does? Cuz when Himeji does, he'll be in America...))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:51 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Really....?"

Oh hell. Skylar knew he was in trouble now. but he to stand up for himself! His pride as a man was a stake here!

"Ye-Yeah Really!" Skylar stuttered as he tried his hardest to look determined. The way Himeji was staring at him...he knew something was going to happen.

He had tried to back away, but Himeji was too quick for him. In no time at all, he was caught.

Skylar squirmed, trying to get away from Himeji. "Le-Let Go! I don't care what you do to me, I'm NOT acting like a girl..." The last part of his statement came out as a whisper. He could feel something trailing up his leg lightly.

"Wha? What are you doing?" Skylar said nervously as his body shivered from the contact. The trembling grew stronger when Himeji pressed his lips to his ear and murmured, "Do you want this?"

"Le-Let go you idiot! This won't make me back do-AHNNNN!"

"Or this..."

Sklar could feel himself losing his edge. Damn Himeji for knowing his weakness! His body shook violently as Himeji trailed his tounge down the side of his neck.

"I'm...sti-still not....doing it..." Skylar said rather weakly. He wouldn't give it! It was time HImeji learned that he had a voice too!

((Hm, I agree. So he'll be a freshman in Todai...wait. So does that mean Skylar would be a freshman in college too? o.o

Well since Himeji going to be a freshman now, that changes the plot up alittle. But either way, my plan will still work >:] lol))

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:19 am

Himeji sighed inwardly. He would have to think of another, more effective plan. He backed away from Skylar completely and pulled out his great acting skills. He put on a very crestfallen expression and sat down on the bed. "... Fine. You don't have to go. You can change back."
Perhaps giving in and seeming very sad about it would do something to persuade Skylar. Just maybe.
Himeji stood up and looked around as if trying to decide something. Finally, he muttered, "Goddamnit," and clenched his fist. "I'll go find my cousin." He walked off with an angry expression, but it was obvious in his demeanor that he wasn't angry at Skylar, but he was very saddened by it. At least, that's what he acted...

((How about this, then? They're both Sophomores now. Himeji leaves all of Junior year, and comes back at the END of senior year, before the college year starts. He had finished his American leg of education early (but he was over there for almost two years). Then Himeji could be a high school graduate that hasn't entered college yet, while Skylar is still in school his senior year.))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:25 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar flinched once he felt Himeji withdraw....he was definantly up to something.

He stared at Himeji weary as he sighed and sat down on the bed.

"... Fine. You don't have to go. You can change back."

"Huh? Really?" Skylar said confused and somewhat surprised. The guy had been making such a ruckus a few minutes ago! Now it was okay if he didn't go?? What was up with that?

"Goddamnit,"

Skylar was completly confused. Why was Himeji so frustrated? Was it because of him? Had Himeji truly wanted him to go to this ball thingie with him? Skylar really wanted to go with Himeji...but Himeji really didn't expect him to go out in public AND act like a girl, did he? Surely Himeji wasn't THAT obsessed with his perverted fantasy?

"I'll go find my cousin." Skylar stared as Himeji reluctantly started to walk away, looking angry and somewhat saddened by it.

He was going to take...his cousin? His SECOND cousin? The one who wasn't he immediate family, which meant he would do THINGS to?? Once again, Skylar did trust Himeji...he just didn't trust his cousin. Himeji was too good looking to be left alone; Skylar knew this.

"....FINE!" Skylar shouted reluctantly at Himeji's back as he clutched the skirt of his dress. Damn it! Why was it that he could never deny him?

((Sorry I haven't post! I've been...erm grounded =__=' lol. Anywho! Hmm That makes better sense..although we would have to change their ages since right now they're both 17 now :/ lol. So Skylar would be 17 after Himeji comes back and Himeji would be...18 o.o.))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Before Skylar could even blink, Himeji was back and holding on to Skylar's hands with a happy smile plastered all over his face. "Really?" He laughed, not really giving Skylar a chance to reply. He kissed Skylar happily and hugged him suddenly. "I dare say I'm the luckiest person in the world!"
Himeji was actually surprised at how happy he was. He knew that he had done a good job acting, but he didn't actually expect to be this overjoyed when Skylar gave in. Perhaps he wanted Skylar to go to this thing more than he had realized.

((Wait. Are they one year apart? So right now is Skylar a Sophomore and Himeji a Junior? Or are they both Sophomores?))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 am
Skylar Yutari

Skylar knew he had been tricked, when Himeji hadn't taken more than a second to walk back to him, grab both of his hands and smile happily. He had fell for it again.

"Really?" Skylar pouted angrily as Himeji laughed. He wasn't mad; He was just somewhat embarrassed that he was always falling for Himeji's charades. He wondered if it was too late to change what he had said.

"I dare say I'm the luckiest person in the world!"

Skylar was surprised when Himeji kissed and hugged him happily. He must had been really exciting that Skylar said he would go.

Oh well....I guess if it makes Himeji happy, then it's alright.

"Of course you are, since i'm going with you." Skylar sighed reluctantly...although he wasn't at all reluctant.

Skylar pulled away form the hug just a little so that he could look Himeji in the eye.

"There's gonna be food there right? " Skylar mumbled. As if to prove his point, his stomach growled quite loudly

"Ehehe..." Skylar grinned nervously.

((I thought so o.o; I though Skylar was a Sophmore while Himeji was a Junior? Is that wrong? xD

And also....who's peter? LMAO))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Himeji laughed. "Of course there's food!" Himeji broke away, though he kept hold of one of Skylar's hands. He led Skylar to the ballroom that his brother's bachelor party had been held in. It was now empty, except for the orchestra that was waiting for them in the back.
Himeji led Skylar to the middle of the floor and bowed. He kissed Skylar's gloved hand and smiled. "May I have this waltz, milady?" He snickered. "Of course, I'll start off easy on you." His eyes gleamed.

((Sounds okay with me! So... how about Himeji goes away at Christmas of this year (which is soon) and lives in America for one year. Skylar finishes JUNIOR year, while Himeji finishes SENIOR year in America.
He then takes a year off to study in all of Europe on a research tour in preparation for college. He makes a name for himself and Skylar actually hears about him and his escapades all over the world for that one year that Skylar's a SENIOR. That way, we can take care of two years and have them enter college at the same time. Himeji ends his world tour in Japan as a surprise for Skylar while Skylar has like... three months or so left of school. Sound good?

Peter is my fail in formatting. I have four RPs that I use the TekTek formatting bar for, and I just clicked the wrong one for Himeji. Peter is a character in my RP "A Not-So-Classic Romance" that's also in this forum.))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:34 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Of course there's food!" Himeji laughed as he broke away. Skylar was glad; He didn't know how much he could take without his 8 servings a day.

He was surprised, when Himeji kept a firm hold on his hand, leading him out of the room and into a familiar one, not too far away.

"Hey, I actually know this place!" Skylar said excitedly. Himeji's house was like a huge maze...so he found it a huge accomplishment when he could remember a room.

"This is the room where your brother had his party! Man, it looks way bigger than I remember.." Skylar was talking more to himself. It was only when Himeji stop, and twirled him, so that he was in front of him, did Skylar notice the orchestra in the back of the room.

He stared confused, as Himeji bowed in font of him, kissing his gloved hand;"May I have this waltz, milady?"

"What?" Skylar said, a light blush creeping onto his face. Did HImeji just call him...MILADY?

By the way he was snickering, he must have.

That.....Grrrrr

"Of course, I'll start off easy on you."

Skylar was tempted to say no. That would show him! But Himeji would probablly force him to do it either way..so what choice did he have?

"I'm not a 'Milady', and fine." Skylar mumbled bluntly, as he got into position with Himeji holding one of his hands while the other rested on his shoulder.

"I errrr....I should tell you...I'm not exactly the best dancer...." Skylar said, somewhat embarrassed. 'Not exactly the best dancer'? That was an understatement.

((That sounds perfect! Will they both be going to the same college? Or will Himeji be going to a smart one? xD

Ohhhh Okay. I though you had suddenly changed Himeji's name to 'Peter' O.O lol))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Himeji frowned slightly. "That's not how a woman should react. You have to curtsy then say something polite like, 'Certainly,' or 'I'd be delighted to!' " Himeji crossed his arms. "I'll ask you again. Try to answer it correctly."
For now, Himeji completely disregarded his comment about the dancing. That was another hurdle. Himeji would defeat them one at a time and methodically. Himeji kissed Skylar's hand again and murmured, "May I have your hand for this waltz, milady?"

((I think that them going to separate colleges is more realistic, but Himeji's and Skylar's colleges can be close to each other.

Speaking of which, I should fix that...))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:13 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar grimaced, as Himeji crossed his arms and frowned slightly.

"That's not how a woman should react. You have to curtsy then say something polite like, 'Certainly,' or 'I'd be delighted to!' "

Multiple veins popped into his forehead. Skylar wanted to grab Himeji, shake him, and yell, "DO I LOOK LIKE A WOMAN TO YOU?" But he decided against it. He was the one who had agreed to this...even if he HAD been tricked.

"I'll ask you again. Try to answer it correctly."

"Grrrrrrr...."

He grimaced heavily when Himeji kissed his gloved hand once again; "May I have your hand for this waltz, milady?"

"......I.....I would be....delighted..." Skylar forced himself to say. He slowly curtsied, growling as he tried to calm the pulsing veins in his forehead.

((Yes, I think it would be more realistic too....Skylar's too dumb to go to the same college as Himeji -___- lol. But they could be a short driving distance away from each other :3.

Yes...Yes, I think you should. xD))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 am

Himeji smiled. He gently placed one hand on Skylar's waist as he kept his hold on Skylar's hand. "Now... just follow." Himeji was quite a good leader. He moved Skylar with gentle touches here and there, and used the pressure of his hand on Skylar's back to have some control also.
Himeji chuckled softly when they eventually got into a good rhythm. "Now you should mostly always keep eye contact with your partner. It's only etiquette," he murmured, "And you should make some small talk, just to make it enjoyable."

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 pm
Skylar Yutari

It seemed as if Himeji's smiles, always made his headaches vanish.

At the sight of his smile, Skylar went from Angry Toughie, to Bumbling Idiot.

His face grew crimson as Himeji placed one hand around his waist. and held his hand gently in the other.

"Now... just follow."

"H-Huh? But!" He was caught off guard once Himeji started to step here and there. There were a few moment, when he felt himself step on the tip of Himeji's shoe, but he was finally starting to get the hang of it. He could feel Himeji's firm but gentle hand leading him, which helped alot.

Skylar only heard Himeji chuckle since he was staring at the ground, too focused on not stepping on Himeji's feet.

"Now you should mostly always keep eye contact with your partner. It's only etiquette,"

"W-What? And how do you expect me to do that?" Skylar said incredulously, his face growing crimson. How could HImeji expect him to do that, when it took all his concentration just to avoid stepping on his feet?!

"And you should make some small talk, just to make it enjoyable."

Skylar pouted angrily. Really...Was himeji teasing him?

"How's the weather?" Skylar mumbled reluctantly.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Himeji smiled one of his smiles that were meant to dazzle and charm the ladies and brought Skylar's hand up to his lips as they continued to twirl around the ballroom. "The weather is gorgeous..." He kissed Skylar's hand slowly. "Though I dare say it looks squalid next to your beauty and charm, milady."
Himeji was the king of flirting, after all. Most of the time, that wasn't a good thing.

C l a s s - A

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces