Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:59 pm
[ Someone fill me in I'm just made a profile for being Sunshine's protector. ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 am
Eosy stopped his steps and looked at Charity.

He wanted to make a comment 'Like the first time we met?' but he kept his thoughts to himself.

He gave Charity a deep bow, a nod for the two others and in a swirl of wings and feather, he sprang in the air and disappeared behind the roofs.

She wanted freedom? He could sadly only give her the illusion of it...

((As far as story goes, there is none, just people interacting for the moment. I invite you to read the latest pages and to 'bump' into whoever you'd prefer. smile ))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity quietly thanked whatever higher power there was that let her be free for the moment. She stuck her hands in her pockets, walking silently down the sidewalk, humming.

Hers and Eosy's relationship was becoming more and more strained and awkward. He never spoke. He never had an opinion. It was annoying to always have to guess what he was thinking. He was so unlike Charity.

Shrugging the thoughts off, she flipped her hair out of her face and whistled some random tune, her eyes wandering down to her feet.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:58 pm
=
User ImageUser Image
"And just where will this story take us?"

Alice nodded as Charity said she would prefer to be alone.
Phelan saw Eosy disappear behind the roofs; Probably just to stay close by.
"B-Bye, Charity.." Alice said quietly, then turned to go in a different direction; Home.

Alice of Heart

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 am
Eosy landed silently and scratched his head with a smile.
He did not know what to do of Charity. She was so different from anyone he had met before. She was throwing him off but he had not choice.

His gaze looked at the red hair he could see floating in the distance. He sighed again, his winds slowly flapping in frustration. He needed to calm down or else... he knew far too well what could happen if he did not keep his emotions under control.

The protector took a deep breath. He had thought the restaurant was a good idea. For once that he had so openly shown his taste or opinion on something, it had ended up in a disaster. He clenched his fist, trying to get over his disapointment.

'This is nothing' he whispered to himself several times until he calmed down, his eyes still staring from afar at the woman he had sworn to protect, even if that cost him his life.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:45 pm
((OOC: Waiting for somebody who was in Alicia's house to post...))  

supersailorpeach

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Scratching her neck, Charity deliberately crossed the street to the other side of the street, into a small, grassy area which was dotted with trees and a few benches along the way. She sat herself down on a bench and had a sudden craving for some kind of depressant like alcohol or a cigarette. She sighed, looking around.

Finally, she just flipped her feet up onto the bench, half laying down on it, muttering, <******** it." Might as well take a rest. While everyone was away, she could chill herself out.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 am
=
User ImageUser Image

After a bit, they decided to go.. someplace else. Their house is what they picked. Charity wanted to be alone.
Charity needed to be alone...?
Ugh, hell with it.

Alice of Heart

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:08 pm
((I'm new. Made a profile and have read up a bit on the situation))
User Image
Eznara' looked down from her perch in one of the trees. She saw a girl with red hair, Charity, walking alone. 'Hmm. Another Crystal bearer. I wonder where her Protector is.' She started to draw her Katana out slowly, keeping it ready just in case the girl's Protector did show up, and dropped down from the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Oh, the nerve."

Charity didn't look as she heard someone jumping down from one of the trees surrounding. She did better in her powers with her eyes closed. She heard the scratch of metal sliding, probably some kind of sword.

Coripio. "Listen, dude," she said simply, boredly, "If you're thinking about mugging me, or stealing from me, then you're going to regret it, because I can hurt you. Pretty badly."

The redhead closed her eyes, knowing that if she eliminated her sight, her hearing would improve slightly. She tuned in for any other movements made by the offense.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:29 pm
~*~Eznara Sveltovkin~*~

Eznara didn't move. She heard about this girl's powers from many of her sources. But she didn't want her as an enemy. Eznara needed her as an ally. "Tsk. I'm not here to fight you." She slid her Katana back into it's sheath, but close enough just in case the unexpected happened. "I realized you are a Crystal bearer. Am I right?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

With swift, fluid movement, Charity lifted herself from her bench, and turned to face this stranger. She held her hands behind her back. "Depends."

She wasn't going to stick her hand out to greet the girl just yet. Even though she thought most Coripios were boys, they were also very good liars. She could easily be lying to her about not wanting to fight, and sticking her hand out just like that would be like suicide if she were to be an enemy.

"And you are?" She was very curious to find out about this girl. But not curious enough to go into deep conversation with her, because she was careful not to exploit more information than needed.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:27 pm
~*~Eznara Sveltovkin~*~

Eznara laughed. Of course the girl, Charity, was going to be cautious around her. In this world anyone could be a Coripio.
She remembered the same Coripio's that took her grandfather's life, and were almost successful in taking his crystal. She clenched her fist near her heart. She would avenge his death, but first she needed this girl's help.
"I'm not going to bite, well maybe I will." Eznara smiled and laughed at her little joke. "I'm afraid I am not willing to tell you who I am. It's the same reason why you won't tell me yours"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:34 pm
=
User ImageUser Image

Alice's stomach growled at her, and Phelan laughed.
"Hungry?"
"Y-Yeah.." Alice looked down at her feet, scratching her head.
"Come on, I'll go make us some food back at the house." he patted her head, then proceeded to walk.
Alice blinked.
Her feet had stopped moving..?
Hmm. How odd.
"Wait up..!" she ran after her protector, slightly embarrassed.
Phelan looked behind at the person he was protecting, and smiled. "Hurry, darling."

Alice of Heart

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:40 am
~*~Eznara~*~

Eznara waited patiently for Charity to reply. Noticing a bench nearby, she went over and lay on it.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff