Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] .:A Not-So-Classic Romance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 pm
P e t e r - W i n t e r s

The gardening comment caught Peter off guard. But Peter was absolutely delighted by it. He clasped his hands together happily and smiled in a child-like fashion. "Thank you!" He was glad that Eduard didn't argue against his guild anymore.
Peter then finished his breakfast with renewed energy. "Is there anything to do today besides the party tonight?"
Peter seemed completely reinvigorated. He had gotten that point both off of his chest and accepted by Eduard. And now gardening was his means of redemption, and Peter really couldn't argue against that.

L a d y - R o s a l i n e

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm

"Nothing I know of." Eduard spoke as he ate the salad. "Of course you will need to pick out your dress and get washed up before the party... but that should hardly take too much time."
Seeing Peter so happy made the Marquess happy, to be honest.
He was smiling as he watched the young actor, so very glad that his response had been accepted and... well... thanked.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Peter smiled. "Great," Peter replied, "Then if you have time, could you..." Peter blushed a little, not sure how to approach this matter. "Umm... Could you t-teach me... how to... read music?" He glanced up as Eduard through his hair, a slight blush tinging his cheeks. HE was embarrassed because he didn't have an ability that everyone else around him seemed to possess as a second hand nature. And having to ask for Eduard to teach him made it even worse for the young actor. "But, if you're busy, then it's perfectly okay!" he added, not wanting to force Eduard into anything.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:10 pm

"Why would I be busy?" Eduard asked, sipping his tea again.
After a moment, he set the tea cup down.
"Of course I'll teach you, Peter. Whenever you're ready, we can adjourn to the music room."
It was something that Eduard had wanted to do, after all.
Teaching Peter to read music seemed like a good way to spend time together.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Peter never actually got used to leaving the dishes for others to do. He had always done them back at his home, and was still uncomfortable leaving it at the table for either Sebastian or Elizabeth. "Just this once, can I clean this up?" He motioned to the table. "Sebastian has his hands full enough with the dinner party, and Elizabeth surely has a lot of other duties..."
Peter wasn't sure that Eduard would let him, for whatever reason, and if Eduard insisted, he would leave them. But Peter had always thought it was fun to wash dishes anyways. His hands always got very soft after doing so and it was always so peaceful.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:28 pm

"Only if I can help you." Eduard replied as he stood, setting his napkin down on the table.
In fact, the Marquess had every intention of aiding Peter.
It had been quite some time since he had done his own dishes.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Peter wasn't actually all that surprised by Eduard's reaction, though not so long ago, he would have been greatly thrown off by it. "You are one very odd aristocrat," Peter observed as he stood up and started placing the dishes on the cart on which he had brought them in. "But I guess that's what makes you likable." Peter laughed. Dishes would be a lot more fun with Eduard around. It could actually get quite messy, just like their gardening.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:49 pm

"Am I?" Eduard asked, obviously teasing with the comment.
He carried his dishes over to the cart, carefully placing them in a stacked pile, before taking charge of said cart and beginning to wheel it into the kitchen.
"And if I wasn't so likable, then you probably would never have bothered with breakfast to begin with." the Marquess reasoned.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 pm

"Touché," Peter replied. "Though I dare say that if I disliked you, I could have easily murdered you with that breakfast." Peter struck a classic villain pose and murmured, "Though I may look like a woman, I'm a tiny ball of danger!" This breakfast and the recent events—mostly last night and this morning—had melted away yet another layer of Peter's guard without Peter even realizing it. He was definitely a lot more comfortable with Eduard than he had been ever before though.
Peter stood by the two sinks and asked, "Which do you want? Scrubbing or rinsing?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Laughing, Eduard nodded, "Rinsing."
He picked this out of his own vain reasons... after all, his hands were too soft for scrubbing.
"And what motive would such a villain have possibly had?" the Marquess asked, amused at Peter's 'evil' pose.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 am

Peter turned on the faucet and started scrubbing. He had expected Eduard to pick that, if anything. After all, he never actually thought that he'd be in the same room as a noble washing dishes.
Peter frowned and put on what he thought to be an evil expression, though there were reasons why he never got the part of the villain in his plays...
"You are far too beautiful to exist. It takes away from all other men!" He laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:32 pm

"Ah... so the truth comes out finally, does it?" Eduard asked, picking up a towel and beginning to dry the first dish.
He gave Peter a thoughtful look. "But if my beauty were taken from the world, would it not be a travesty?" the Marquess teased. "Just think! What if the standard for beauty amongst men became... the Rutherford look?" the violet haired man mock shivered. "An ugly word indeed."

(((Don't ask why Eduard's so playful right now... I blame having just posted for Naoko... I'm on Vol 16 NOW!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm

"Well, if you were taken from the world, isn't it obvious that the standard would then settle upon moi?" Peter spoke with a flourish of his hand. He accidentally flicked some soap onto Eduard's cheek.
Peter blushed. "Sorry!" But the laughter that permeated his voice as he apologized showed that Peter had gotten past yet another hurdle with his relationship to Eduard. He was much more comfortable with Eduard. There was no longer any stuttering, there were rarely any moments of shy silence anymore, and Peter knew Eduard enough to finally figure out what would actually get Eduard mad and what wouldn't.
Peter washed his hand quickly and reached his hand up to wipe away the soap from Eduard's face, almost caressing his cheek.

((I blame Peter's playfulness on Nakai! xD Well, perhaps I can also say that Peter's getting more warm and comfortable with Eduard. Just perhaps, I can pass it off as character development? xD
Oh God! I wish I had time to read Hana Kimi! D smile )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Towel in one hand and a dish in the other, Eduard laughed with Peter's flourish.
In fact, he hardly noticed the soap smudge, and moved his arm in an attempt to wipe it away with his elbow.
But Peter beat him to it.
Smiling softly, violet eyes locked onto Peter's expression. "If the standard fell on you, Peter... I don't think I'd mind so much." he teased.

(((Yeas... let us pass it off as character development for us both. *laughs* Has NOTHING to do with that other RP... NOTHING at all... *shifty eyes*)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Peter blushed and immediately removed his hand from Eduard's cheek and returned to his dishes. "Aristocratic... flirtatious... tease..." Peter mumbled, a little incoherently.
Honestly, he was actually very flattered, and he didn't know how to reply. He tried striking back. "Actually..." he murmured a little more audibly, trying to regain some composure, though his cheeks were still terribly flushed. "If any standard would fall on me, it'd be that of women."

((Don't let the cops know where I am! *hides*))

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games