Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 pm
*Rez sees body move*
Rez:Hey Guu.....did you see that too or was it me
Guu:What *sees body move too*....no,i saw it too
Rez:Hurry,we gotta get out of here,i have a feeling that these dead bodies are-*zombie jumps to Rez and lands on him and starts to slash him* AAAAAAAH,ZOMBIES *punches zombie off* Ngh,Guu,go get the others,i'll try to hold these guys back
Guu:Ok *Guu runs back to where others are while Rez holds zombies off*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 pm
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana :wait a second....i feel...........RY???????

Ryoji gasps and teleports to his youngest sister:wat the hell? wat r u doing here? and....y r there ghosts floating around...?
Kiana:*giggles* were just trying to find Selena's soul.......she died....and that upset Rez so were going to find her and bring her back!
Ryoji: *gauks at his sister* *teleports to Sarah and Kat then brings them to Kiana* *looks at Sakura and Ryuu and Ran* hello...im Kiana's older brother Ryoji.

Sakura : *smiles* hello im Sakura
Ryuu : ryuu nice to meet you
Ran : names ran wink

Ryoji: *salutes* this is Sarah, my fiance and Kat her twin sister.(she got offline...XP)

3 of them : nice to meet you

Kiana: hmm......now Guu and Rez r gone......i wonder wat they r doing...
Ryoji: yes well..i trust you'll take care of my little sister...and if not she is probably stronger than all of you anyway....but you'll only see that if someone dies.....well i hav a wedding to put together *scowls* bye everyone *teleports to house*
Kiana :bye Ry!  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 pm
just_being_unique
hinataxxcutey
just_being_unique
hinataxxcutey
just_being_unique
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : hi! *smiles*
Ryuu : we're looking for rez's gf's soul to see if sakura can bring her back to life

Mina: scary movies r comin bak to me Lina
Lina: *looks around* ok

Ran : you have to stay close to us

Both: dont worry about that we dont wanna get lost in this place

Ran : *giggle*
Ryuu : *chuckle*

Both:what..... its tru
Mina: i watch 2 much scary movies about ghosts and yeah i have every rite to b scared
Lina:i just read alot of scary stuff

Ran : then dont read/watch that stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:58 pm
ODST Rex
*Rez sees body move*
Rez:Hey Guu.....did you see that too or was it me
Guu:What *sees body move too*....no,i saw it too
Rez:Hurry,we gotta get out of here,i have a feeling that these dead bodies are-*zombie jumps to Rez and lands on him and starts to slash him* AAAAAAAH,ZOMBIES *punches zombie off* Ngh,Guu,go get the others,i'll try to hold these guys back
Guu:Ok *Guu runs back to where others are while Rez holds zombies off*

Kiana:0.0 zombies!!!??? EWWW! GRODY!  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji gasps and teleports to his youngest sister:wat the hell? wat r u doing here? and....y r there ghosts floating around...?
Kiana:*giggles* were just trying to find Selena's soul.......she died....and that upset Rez so were going to find her and bring her back!
Ryoji: *gauks at his sister* *teleports to Sarah and Kat then brings them to Kiana* *looks at Sakura and Ryuu and Ran* hello...im Kiana's older brother Ryoji.

Ryoji: *salutes* this is Sarah, my fiance and Kat her twin sister.(she got offline...XP)

Ryoji: yes well..i trust you'll take care of my little sister...and if not she is probably stronger than all of you anyway....but you'll only see that if someone dies.....well i hav a wedding to put together *scowls* bye everyone *teleports to house*

Ran : nice brother u have biggrin
Sakura : hmm should i bring rez and guu to where we are ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:00 pm
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana :dont get any ideas Ran...hes engadged! and eh! i think Guu says there r zombies around....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:01 pm
*Guu sees others*
Guu:Hey everyone,Rez is getting mauled by zombies right now so we gotta hurry and get to him
(Meanwhile,Rez holds off zombies)
Rez:*grabs a dead body and throws at zombies* Jeez,dont you guys ever die *takes out knife* come on,want some,then get it..........  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:03 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana :dont get any ideas Ran...hes engadged! and eh! i think Guu says there r zombies around....

Ran : eh ? no u misunderstand i wasnt getting any kind of those ideas
Sakura : uh oh they went out of range of my magic  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:03 pm
ODST Rex
*Guu sees others*
Guu:Hey everyone,Rez is getting mauled by zombies right now so we gotta hurry and get to him
Rez:*grabs a dead body and throws at zombies* Jeez,dont you guys ever die *takes out knife* come on,want some,then get it..........

Kiana: zombies.....well they are already dead so....i dont have to feel bad putting them in their place! *green flames appear in her hands* ok im ready lets go!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
*Guu sees others*

Kiana: zombies.....well they are already dead so....i dont have to feel bad putting them in their place! *green flames appear in her hands* ok im ready lets go!

Sakura : um guys wait all rez has to do is get back to the range of where my magic reaches and he'll beprotected  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:07 pm
Sakura : plus they cant die aslong as their in this world  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:08 pm
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
*Guu sees others*

Sakura : um guys wait all rez has to do is get back to the range of where my magic reaches and he'll beprotected

Kiana: *smiles* as my sister would say, thats no fun! *runs off to where Rez is*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:08 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
*Guu sees others*

Guu:Ok,we gotta hurry,he probably ggot his head ripped off or something
(Meanwhile)
Rez:GAAAAAH,GET OFF ME YOU-*stabs zombie's neck and throws to others*
SCREW THIS,IM DOING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR RUSH *gets ready with knife ready to stab zombies*.......*charges full on and stabs a zombies then uses its dead body and throws it to others then grabs 2 zombies by their necks and drags them crashing them into other zombies*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:10 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
hinataxxcutey
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
*Guu sees others*

Kiana: *smiles* as my sister would say, thats no fun! *runs off to where Rez is*

*follow Kiana*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:12 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
*Guu sees others*

Guu:Ok,we gotta hurry,he probably ggot his head ripped off or something
(Meanwhile)
Rez:GAAAAAH,GET OFF ME YOU-*stabs zombie's neck and throws to others*
SCREW THIS,IM DOING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR RUSH *gets ready with knife ready to stab zombies*.......*charges full on and stabs a zombies then uses its dead body and throws it to others then grabs 2 zombies by their necks and drags them crashing them into other zombies*

Kiana: hmm...looks like about thirty....ok then i can do that easy! *flames grow larger and Kiana lifts her hands up, making each zombie catch fire* sorry...oh wait.....yes sorry.......  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games