Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 pm
Haven blinked and stared at them. She felt her jaw drop and after a moment she found herself shouting, "God, you two are unbelieveable!" She turned on her heel and stormed out of the room. What the hell was their problem?! It took a lot to get Haven mad and she was seriously pissed now. What was all of that about?! Honestly?!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 am
((haha she's so oblivious hehe...))

When Haven left Alex had finally managed to pin Ray to the ground. The two were glaring at each other but fully aware of how angry Haven was. They looked at the door in unison after a while before standing up. There was still tension but each was concerned about Haven to some degree.

"You should be more careful with how you act," Ray said with a menacing chuckle. Alex didn't respond but merely walked out the door with the intention of finding either Haven or Beth.

When Alex was in the hallway he finally calmed down completely. "Why doesn't she see how he's flirting with her," he asked himself in an almost inaudible whisper. "Is she going to end up hating me because of him."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Beth was currently sitting in her room. She hadn't been able to fall asleep so she was just sitting there quietly. She didn't know anything about what had just happened.

Haven was wandering the halls, not really planning on going anywhere in particular. She just needed to cool off because she seriously was pissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm
((It deleted the post the stupid internet... GRRR!!!!))

Victor had been stalking around the ground for a while and his thirst had been steadily increasing. He knew where everyone was by their scent. He had been told that he needed to get a specific person so that they could get to Haven. He knew who it was by the smell, that disgusting raunchy smell of wet dog. He stalked in slowly, following Alex as he paced the hallway just outside his bedroom. The bed was still unmade from where he'd slept next to Haven the previous night. Victor slowly stalked up to him and subdued him without a sound.

Ray had started to feel uncomfortable about the time they had angered Haven. There was something in the house that was making him feel uncomfortable and he couldn't quite identify it at the moment. He needed to know what it was but the kitchen needed to be cleaned. His anxiety levels were haywire and he was trying to contact Haven at the same time by sending signals that were different than her grandmother's.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:37 pm
[That's not cool Dx]

Haven suddenly stopped, mid-stride. She felt as if something wasn't right within the castle walls and just now started to sense the different signals that Ray was sending. She assumed that's who it was because it wasn't anything like what her grandmother had done.

She took off down the hallway and before long, made it back to the kitchen. She'd already forgotten her anger. "What is it?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 pm
When she entered the kitchen Ray relaxed a little. "Something's wrong with Alex," he responded but I can't tell what it is. "You need to go find him. He'll just be mad at me." Ray's face was stark white with fear, he knew who was here and the fact that it was him scared him even more. There was a ripple of growl's that came down the hall as four wolves from the pack that circle the castle went hurtling by.

Alex was out of it now. He was bit but not changing. His vision was blury and he couldn't tell what was happening. He could hear the wolves however and that gave him comfort. He caught a glimpse of Victor before he disappeared, a smirking face hovering above him before jumping out of a window. "Haven," Alex said in a low voice. "Where is Haven? I need to apologize..."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:27 pm
Haven didn't hesitate and took off out the door. She let her instincts kick in so she could find him right away. The moment she saw him, she felt tears in her eyes. This was the same way she'd found Juliette and she... No, she wasn't going to let that thought even be said in her mind.

She dropped to her knees next to him and cradled his head gently in her lap. "Shh..." She said. "I'm here now."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:41 pm
"I'm sorry," Alex said feeling the pain in his neck where he'd been bitten. He'd survive but he'd be weakened for a while. "I'm sorry, I don't want you to be angry at me. I was just jealous." He didn't know why he was spilling out everything now, he just was. "I want you to like me not Ray." He faded once but was brought back to attention by her face. He was just exhausted and the warmth of her lap made him happy. He took her hand in his own and held it firmly. He felt more vulnerable than ever and he felt weak in front of her now.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:44 pm
Haven stroked his hair gently then kissed his forehead. "You don't need to be sorry." She said softly but that was all she said. She was not one for lying and... Honestly, she was starting to think that she was feeling something for Ray. That wouldn't be good to say to him nor to Ray either. She loved Alex, that's who she really wanted. At least, that's what she told herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:39 pm
Alex's face contorted into an expression between doubt and fear. He stood up slowly, shaking his head as he backed away. He looked as though his heart had been ripped in two."He said you would not talk about it, he said you would choose him over me," Alex said as he moved towards the window behind him. Victor was behind him again, a grin plastered across his face as his hair whipped wildly in the wind."say good bye to your little puppy," Victor said before taking hold of Alex and disappear with him.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:09 am
Haven blinked and asked, "What? Who said that?" But then she saw him and her eyes narrowed. That didn't last for long though. "No!" She cried, getting ready to run towards them to get Alex but before she could reach them they were gone.

She stood there staring blankly. Alex was gone. Again. What was she going to do?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:19 pm
Ray had sensed it then, the raw energy coming from that section of the household. As soon as he'd felt it disappear he left the room and quickly packed up the rest of the items. He needed to get them on the road because it would mean a better chance at changing whatever had just happened.

He started running then and made it to where Haven was. "We need to go if we want to get Alex back," he said in a commanding voice. "Now." He knew that this would cause problems and he already regretted what he was doing to her, flirting with her when he knew that she loved Alex to some extent.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Haven stood there quietly for a moment before nodding at his words slowly. Though, in the middle of a nod she shook her head. "We can't do that." She said then turned to look at him. "That's what they want." She knew it was true, but how else were they going to get him back?

She had a very strong feeling she was going to be stuck there, with Agatha and Richard soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:03 pm
"Trust me, I won't let them do that," Ray said in a sharp tone. "We need to get Alex back. This vampire is going to toy with us for a while and if we can convince him that Richard and Agatha are using him we have a lead and the only person that can do that is you." He was impatient now, pacing, wanting to get out of the building as soon as he could.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm
Haven nodded slowly and said, "Ok." She actually really liked the sound of that plan. She sighed a little now then looked at him, noticing how he was pacing. "Let's go then." She said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games