Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
Kuchiki-Roy
Ryousuke looked at everyone then laughed to himself thinking 'Family huh.....like I need any of that' He quickly turned and looked at everyone. "Its time to move....Hell's gates are only a few minutes away....the last thing I'm going to say is....if you value your life.....if you want to still remain alive....then stay....if you don't care then follow me" He said while drawing his sword which pulsed with a black light opening a blood red gate. "This is it" He said as he stepped into the blood red gate.

(Ahem...wrong RP Roy.)

(actually its the correct one I think ._. )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm
Axel got up and ran to the gate. "Ryousuke, what are you doing?!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:00 pm
"Ending this" He called out. "The time to act is now since the demons are all gone....once the sun hits this place...all hell breaks lose again" He said then crossed his arms. "So you coming or not?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Haruka slowly got up "i'm in.......you may need the animals i can call....." Haruka then howls suddenly from everywhere came huge ammounts of all types of animals but mostly wolves, leopards and lions.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 pm
"Hmpf, you cannot count me out." Dakouta muttered, a little annoyed. Stepped through the gate, back in her home turf she felt much more safe.

Arekkusa stood their, trembling a little bit. She closed her eyes and heard a voice inside her. Dont you worry young one, you'll be safe as long as im inside you.. She smiled and stood in the doorway. "I guess im going as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Piro jumped towards the gate. "Great, now the real fun begins." He pulled out his scythe and made his wings appear.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 pm
Ryousuke chuckled then turned. "Let's move then" He said as he walked inside with his sword drawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:56 pm
Haruka said "how about you Dukanni?" Dukanni grined menacingly "you bet...." and the two sisters ,along with millions of wild animals ,followed Ryousuke.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:23 pm
Axel leapt inside the portal. He drew his knife and engulfed it in flames. "To the end Ryousuke."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 am
Arekkusa flew through the gate. "We best get started." She formed two orbs of demonic and angelic energy in each hand.

Dakouta was leaning against a semi-ruined statue and looked out. She inhaled deeply. "This is going to be fun."  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 am
Axel held to flaming blade tightly. I hope dead demons don't return to hell. I don't want to encounter him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:09 pm
HYaruka stopped and said aloud "do you guys think dead werewolves go to hell?" and looked worried.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 pm
"I wouldn't know" Ryousuke called out then he looked ahead. "There are two doors....one leads to the ceremonial chamber and the other leads to the altar...behind each door before we reach the destination a guardian will be there once we kill it we'll have complete access since the demons will be frightened." He then mumbled something forming two paths one was pitch black, the other pure white. "Pick your path" He said as he stepped on the black path.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 pm
Dakouta took Arekkusa by her wrist and dragged her into the white path. "Comeon I'll need your help." She quickly said.

"Um okay guess im goin this way!" She called out to the group.  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 pm
Haruka looked to both doors then said suddenly "dunno bout you guys...but i choose the black one, seeing as piro can go through shadows...the black seems much more...well, DARK" Dukanni raised her paw and put it on her sister shoulder, "i'm with you sis." she nodded. harua looked at the animals "you guys agree?" she asked them they all roared in response  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games