Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm

cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I'm going to be blond that's enough 'pow' for me!
Yeah that is a large total sweatdrop what am I thinking....wait ...i've done worse
XD

You've done worse? I don't even want to know. xD
Oh yes, I didn't mean to it's just pay pal was glitching...I'm just happy I actually had the money in the back or I would have to pay hell in over charges.
Though that was the most I have cussed in one sitting
I'm not one for cus words...so much other ways to offen someone.
D= ._o That doesn't sound too good... I bet you made a lot of gold that month. d=

XD Yeah... I don't cuss, just because it shocks my friends when I do and our whole conversation stops and they stare at me.
I'm okay with mild cussing... but not cussing out someone or saying a cuss word every five seconds just to look cool.
I bought a NM Scarf xd In truth I'm a little worried I might take my angelic and trade it for a NM scarf....good thing choco has it to hold me back sweatdrop
same with me i say the f word and everything seems to stop sweatdrop
xD
D= Don't give in to the dark side.... besides the ang. scarf looks better from the back. ^^

XD ._.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:16 pm

sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I'm going to be blond that's enough 'pow' for me!
Yeah that is a large total sweatdrop what am I thinking....wait ...i've done worse
XD

You've done worse? I don't even want to know. xD
Oh yes, I didn't mean to it's just pay pal was glitching...I'm just happy I actually had the money in the back or I would have to pay hell in over charges.
D= ._o That doesn't sound too good... I bet you made a lot of gold that month. d=

XD Yeah... I don't cuss, just because it shocks my friends when I do and our whole conversation stops and they stare at me.
I'm okay with mild cussing... but not cussing out someone or saying a cuss word every five seconds just to look cool.
I bought a NM Scarf xd In truth I'm a little worried I might take my angelic and trade it for a NM scarf....good thing choco has it to hold me back sweatdrop
xD
D= Don't give in to the dark side.... besides the ang. scarf looks better from the back. ^^

XD ._.
>.> <.< I'm trying to...like i said good thing choco has it *sweat*
SO that party we were going to have when choco was gone was a bust

cmao21

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:24 pm

cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

xD

XD ._.
XD Same here... I feel so poor... but I have a good chunk of change on my mule. I was surprised today when I saw it. o.o

xD
<.< >.>
So, who's gonna distract him while we set up?....
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:30 pm

sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

xD

XD ._.
XD Same here... I feel so poor... but I have a good chunk of change on my mule. I was surprised today when I saw it. o.o

xD
<.< >.>
XP I keep equal gold on each account unless I'm saving then I collect the gold from the day and put it on my storage account. Like getting eggs from chickens xp
>.> Hum well he's not online right now...

cmao21

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:51 pm

cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
xD

XD ._.

xD
<.< >.>
XP I keep equal gold on each account unless I'm saving then I collect the gold from the day and put it on my storage account. Like getting eggs from chickens xp
^^ I normally do that. But if I see gold, I tend to spend... so I'm hiding it away... just because.. ^^;;

Hmmm... so what is the plan?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:01 pm

sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
xD

XD ._.

xD
<.< >.>
^^ I normally do that. But if I see gold, I tend to spend... so I'm hiding it away... just because.. ^^;;

Xp I've made my last donation to my friends quest. I have now donated 30k....now I can save sweatdrop

Well I was thinking running off and spaming in one of the anouncments...since it annoys him so
then TP his 'all praise choco' thread 3nodding

cmao21

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:01 pm

cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

xD
<.< >.>

Xp I've made my last donation to my friends quest. I have now donated 30k....now I can save sweatdrop

Well I was thinking running off and spaming in one of the anouncments...since it annoys him so
^^

Hmmm... =D Sounds good... I'm in... xD
Don't forget to TP in and out of posts. <.< >.>
D= That would be so much to clean up. ._.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:41 pm

sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

xD
<.< >.>

^^

Who says were going to clean it up....
man, he got himself into trouble when ha allowed us mod power.
Though I was pming him one day and asked him how the guilding was going
he said not to well, I said I would help boom I was a mod.

Karma Police

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:54 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

^^

xD
;.; But I don't want to risk losing my pretty power... I don't have any angelic scarves to bribe him with. D=
Hmmm... I've been in some pretty bad guilds. Three of them to be exact. 2 of them have died and one is still going... slowly. This guild has seemed pretty succesful to me. =D
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:59 pm

bbbbbbbbbump bump

T3hKing

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:35 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

^^

xD
;.; But I don't want to risk losing my pretty power... I don't have any angelic scarves to bribe him with. D=
Hmmm... I've been in some pretty bad guilds. Three of them to be exact. 2 of them have died and one is still going... slowly. This guild has seemed pretty succesful to me. =D
Oh he wouldn't do that. Your a better mod than I am. It's just he had a buy thread, charity, and then the guild he kept telling me he had tons of PM's.
Not like me to let him get away with so much work. ninja
This is the first guild I have ever been involed in. there is a MPT guild but I'm not into spending time with people I kind of already know sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:45 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21

^^

xD
Oh he wouldn't do that. Your a better mod than I am. It's just he had a buy thread, charity, and then the guild he kept telling me he had tons of PM's.
This is the first guild I have ever been involed in. there is a MPT guild but I'm not into spending time with people I kind of already know sweatdrop
Ugh, sounds busy. >.< I think that's why I haven't re-opened my art shop yet... I don't have the time. XP Maybe I will during Christmas break...
Better mod than you? I haven't really done anything yet... =/
^^ Wow, they've even made a guild for themselves? You'd think you want the guild posts to go toward the thread total...
I like this guild. It has replaced the CB for me... it's active enough and has everything minus the cages threads. >.<

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:55 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21

^^

xD
Ugh, sounds busy. >.< I think that's why I haven't re-opened my art shop yet... I don't have the time. XP Maybe I will during Christmas break...
Better mod than you? I haven't really done anything yet... =/
^^ Wow, they've even made a guild for themselves? You'd think you want the guild posts to go toward the thread total...
I like this guild. It has replaced the CB for me... it's active enough and has everything minus the cages threads. >.<
*runs off to open cage thread* joking...
He doesn't have he charity open and neither the buy thread so i bet he's really looksing for stuff to do.
I need to talk to him about an x-mas event surprised
Exactly! you do nothing as a mod I do even less than nothing!
This guild as replaced my random 'look around gaia time' which is better for everyone sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:14 pm

heart Bump heart

Evenstar821

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:15 pm

Oh my goshness I need to bump like 200 times!

XP So s- corp those elfs are crazy...expeshally 101 he's just obbsessive they are all on medsa and highly stressed
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games