Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 pm
Daphne nodded and rested her head on Leah's shoulder. "Meh needs to west," she said, yawning again.

China nodded in response as she searched for the right words. "The only thing I desire is for you to be happy, healthy and safe, my lord. That and.." she paused, not sure how to go on. "...the safety of the young prince and Daphne, your youngest warrior. That is all I truely desire, your majesty." She let her hand la in the king's for the warmh overwhelmed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 am
Annexus nodded. "Of course. My thoughts for well being go to Daphne and Nagi as well." He guided her into a standing position, and glanced at the door. "You will not reconsider my previous offer then?"  

Tir Malice

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:49 am
Leah smiled and patted Daphne's head "Kay. We'd better find you a more quiet place to nap."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:58 am
shedja looked at his situation.he found a way out.

ninki pulled his sword out of the ground and pointed it at shedja.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 pm
China moved her hand under the king's chin and lifted his face so she could see it. "If it makes my lord pleased then I shall reconsider your offer." She smiled sweetly at the king, moving her hand away from his face. She knew all to well that the other maids, cheif and some warriors would leacture her on the boundry between King and Servant.

Daphne yawned again. "Meh wanna sleeps in meh own beds tonight," she mumbled, yawning again. "Shedja try to escape though. Ninki gonna gets hurt again. Meh gotta help." She lifted her head and rubbed her eyes. She didn't get a chance to look around before she let her head drop back down, onto Leah's shoulder. It felt too heavy to lift.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 am
Leah walked in the castle and searched for Daphne's room, it wasnt too hard to find. Daphne's room would be the room that most lingered with her presence, when Leah got there she tucked Daphne in the bed. "Need anything else?" She asked kindly.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:07 pm
((Sorry for not getting on for a few days. I had to go to my grandmother's house.))

The guards walked away.
Sothe sighed a barely audible sigh of relief.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu stood silently on the ground. There was nothing she could do. If she went up onto the roof, it would be the same as killing herself, since she couldn't see where she was going and one false move could send someone tumbling off the sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:13 pm
As soon as Daphne's head touched the pillow, she fells asleep. "Nighty nights Leah," she mumbled.

Sam let go of Sothe. "That was way to close."
"Agreed. But can we please get back. Hitomi and the others might need our help, or worse, they could be getting trouble from the king. You know, since the entire army knows the loctaion for the rebellion HQ." Caleb swung his nun-chucks, waiting for Sam and Sothe.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:39 am
ninki and shedja clashed swords until shedja took out a knife in his other hand and stabbed ninki.his scream chould be heard in the halls.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:47 am
Annexus smiled at China's boldness. He reached up and caressed her cheek before stepping back. "That makes me very happy to hear. You will, of course, let me know what you decide, then?"  

Tir Malice

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Leah growled under her breath and went to the two boys and pulled them apart "Shut up!" She growled at them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:00 am
China nodded. "Of course, sire." She looked at the door when she heard the noise. "What was that?" she asked, worried. Then, remembering who she was speaking to, she bowed her head. "Forgive me for my rudeness, mylord."

Daphne woke up to the noise. "Leah! Ninki!" she called. Then, in a more frightened voice. "Mina! Hiro!"

[[OOC: i think it would be nice to bring hiro back XD]]  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 pm
((Uh...I can't think of anything to do with the people at the castle. Hiro included.))

Sothe was instantly worried about Hitomi, but hid it. "Come on," he said and started to walk towards the HQ, at a slightly faster pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 pm
Leah dropped Ninki and clock man and ran straight to Daphne's room "What is it!?"  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:13 am
Daphne looked at Leah, frightened. "What was dat sounds? It was very loud and its wakes meh ups and scares me," she sobbed, hiding under the blankets.

Sam and Caleb followed Sothe closely. Although Samantha didn't want to say anything, she knew that Sothe wanted to get back to Hitomi for more than Liberation reasons. It wasthrough her gift that she knew how Sothe felt towads their leader.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff