Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

cmao21

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:08 am
Honesty Won
Karma Police
Honesty Won
Karma Police
Honesty Won

More like ' i love dressing you' and ninja skills were involved. *sulk*
surprised
Well this is the month of the ninja.
Xp so how is your weekend going?

Meh. Caroline Called me with some upsetting news. I have to go to work at 5.
o.0 what sort of upset
Is anyone dating my true love? domokun can't have that.

no no... Just some drama that I got swept up into and I wish I didn't.
Liikkkeee.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:14 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I'm one of those 16 people in the poll that think we talk to much XP
Did you just now take the poll? XD
>.> <.< yes. I'm so bad at answering these polls .gonk.
Well~ that option was winning for a while.
Then we got the art thread, conversed less in the guild... and the third option gained more votes. ^^;;
>D Must fix this!
Heheh... >D

<.< >.> I think we go to far off topic to keep to a discussion thread though. O:
Off topic... we have like 5 topics and one vegly connects with the thread XP  

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:15 am
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Then we got the art thread, conversed less in the guild... and the third option gained more votes. ^^;;
>D Must fix this!
Heheh... >D

<.< >.> I think we go to far off topic to keep to a discussion thread though. O:
<.< >.> I think we also started posting less when it first became more discussion related... people were commenting that we were off topic. D: XD
But! As long as one of things we're talking about is on topic, that should be enough~ xD
Wait... are we above the rules? o: XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
>D Must fix this!
Heheh... >D

<.< >.> I think we also started posting less when it first became more discussion related... people were commenting that we were off topic. D: XD
But! As long as one of things we're talking about is on topic, that should be enough~ xD

I can relate being in a tutu to poll whoring Xp i use to play that game you pick two random words and you have to connect them together via a story.
Yes, true we are above the rules! What's all this... well we could make out conversations more meaningful.... i guess.

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:55 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Heheh... >D

I can relate being in a tutu to poll whoring Xp i use to play that game you pick two random words and you have to connect them together via a story.
Yes, true we are above the rules! What's all this... well we could make out conversations more meaningful.... i guess.

You're as crazy as a tutu. n.n
Heheh.... >D
My conversations mean nothing to you. D: ;__;

edit: This was the 35000th post in the guild. xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:17 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Heheh... >D

Heheh.... >D

A tutu is very elegent! Not that i can spell it but that is what it is XP
they would get really crazy ^^;;;

I didn't say that! jesh I'm half in the conversation anyways that's like i don't like what i'm saying. ANyways i was talking about opening debate threads for those people who want to be serious...and i ust won't go in there with my tutu.

o: ok that's funnny

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:00 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Heheh... >D

Heheh.... >D

I didn't say that! jesh I'm half in the conversation anyways that's like i don't like what i'm saying. ANyways i was talking about opening debate threads for those people who want to be serious...and i ust won't go in there with my tutu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;D Half in the conversation... you're not fully into me either!? .-. ...Okay that one was stupid... I'll stop. =P
You could try that~ this is supposed to be a discussion guild afterall. XD I'm just not sure of how many people would actually participate. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:08 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab

Heheh.... >D

;D Half in the conversation... you're not fully into me either!? .-. ...Okay that one was stupid... I'll stop. =P
You could try that~ this is supposed to be a discussion guild afterall. XD I'm just not sure of how many people would actually participate. ^^;;
you don't know how sad it makes me that i can't wear my tutu on my avia .tear.

>.> agreed your sounding like my wife. -.- she does that to me all the time.
very true but if they don't participate they have no room to say we get off topic! people people

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab

Heheh.... >D

very true but if they don't participate they have no room to say we get off topic! people people
u.u Forget new item updates, I want more unisex items. Now. D<

^^;; I usually like to twist words~ I hate how I can only twist your words in a way that makes me sound... depressed-ish. XP
Heheh, who said I was participating? o.O I don't think that gives us the chance to get off topic. =P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:12 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Heheh.... >D

^^;; I usually like to twist words~ I hate how I can only twist your words in a way that makes me sound... depressed-ish. XP
Heheh, who said I was participating? o.O I don't think that gives us the chance to get off topic. =P

v start of my new major gaia motion picture.
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/aca74826bc.gif
I agree! i can't een to the 'equipt this item' trick u.u
yes....well that's my words for ya >]
participating on our normal conversations? Are you saying your not even paying attention then? xo

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:35 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I agree! i can't een to the 'equipt this item' trick u.u
participating on our normal conversations? Are you saying your not even paying attention then? xo
@.@ ... I don't know how much time I just lost watching that.
You will eat them! Someday...
I guess I messed up and didn't make that in future tense~ I meant in the debates. <.< >.>
As for these conversations~ nope. B]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:50 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I agree! i can't even to the 'equipt this item' trick u.u
I guess I messed up and didn't make that in future tense~ I meant in the debates. <.< >.>

v Newer version
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b6f638e62a.gif
that's the point ^^ in the long run it's going to be going crazy .big grin.
Oh well you were always good in the debate like conversations we have had before .nod nod. it's not like 'gay rights' Xo more gaia related stuff 'DI's over commons'
XP

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:57 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

v Newer version
Oh well you were always good in the debate like conversations we have had before .nod nod. it's not like 'gay rights' Xo more gaia related stuff 'DI's over commons'
XP
Okay... I busted out laughing when the boxers appeared.
^^;;; A little bored, are we?
"me," "good" and "debate" usually aren't found in the same sentence as I don't really hold any opinions of my own. ;3 Ooo~ Gaia stuff... I can probably handle that. n.n

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:23 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

v Newer version
XP
"me," "good" and "debate" usually aren't found in the same sentence as I don't really hold any opinions of my own. ;3 Ooo~ Gaia stuff... I can probably handle that. n.n

Xp I was looking though my profile and had to add it.
Bord? No no inspired.
XZ well i put it together.

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:28 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

v Newer version
XP

Xp I was looking though my profile and had to add it.
Bord? No no inspired.
XZ well i put it together.
^___^ They're such the perfect item.
;D
Yes~ and I laughed. xD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games