Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:23 pm
"What could that be?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:25 pm
"Yes, please tell us. I'm all for narrowing down our enemies."  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:26 pm
"Well, as the other Rangers are well aware of, I used to be an evil Ranger." Rae said. "No way, you're not gonna do what I think you're planning on doing." Randy objected. "Randy, it's the only way we'll get Medadrax to show himself. If I convince him that I want to join him again, it'll give you guys enough time to stop him." Rae responded.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 pm
"Well, he does seem to take advantage of dark desires. Are you sure you can deceive him? He seems to be able to pick up on emotions, at least, that's the way it appeared to me."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:34 pm
"Is that safe?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:36 pm
"That's what I'm most unsure of. If he thinks I'm tricking him, I may not be able to hold him long enough for you guys to get involved." Rae answered. "As for it being safe, your guess is about as good as mine." She added. "Well I don't like this idea one bit. I mean, what if he manages to corrupt your mind like he did the first time? it may not be as easy to get you back." Randy said.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 pm
The crystal's energy merged and controlled his mind, with that, Nataku and Kiba Ryu formed a bond with him to share his energy until they were full, solid, and living once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:58 pm
Clachia gasped, "I feel three strange energies, they are weak, but growing stronger."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm
"It must be Medadrax behind this. We have to stop him now." Violet said as she and the other Rangers rose from where they were sitting. "Randy, I know you don't want me to do this, but if we want to stop Medadrax, I have to do this." Rae said. "I'm not too keen on it, but if this is what it'll take, then we have no choice. Just promise me you won't let his evil take you over again." Randy replied. "I promise." Rae said as she kissed Randy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 am
"My friends, you should not worry about evil taking hold over you," Raze mentioned as he left his seat, "For Xeros knows many spells to quell evil, just as he stopped Murdoc. If not him, one of my sisters is well fitted to purify one's mind, heart, and soul. Miss, you should be fine."

"He won't be able to get away once he appears, right bro?" another voice exclaimed, as a figure landed right on the table, causing some of the others to jump a little. It was only Void, so his siblings weren't surprised in the least in his actions, but he wasn't alone in his appearance.

"Not with all of us working together like the old days, that's for sure," another person said, leading what seemed to be the rest of their family down the stairwell. It was Alvalon*, the first child, wielder of holy light, and leader of the Star Angels. It was reassuring to see him again. Following him were Rune, Ki'alla, Ayla, and Eva...the four sisters of the family. "Sorry for being late."

"Think nothing of it. Just glad you're back," Ionex said, welcoming his siblings, "As for Medadrax, I'm sure either Rune or I will be able to hold him still long enough for one of us here to finish him off."

Murdoc remained seated, concentrating on the three energy signatures. Slowly, the identity of one of them began clear, "Kiba!"

"What did you say?" Ionex spun around to face him.

"One of the energies Clachia mentioned...one of them is Kiba! It's hard to tell from the different dimensional boundaries, but it's definitely him!"

"Well them, time to get to work! We need a plan, and fast!"

(*I'm thinking of changing Alvalon's name, but I simply ran out of ideas, lol. Should I change it? If so, can anyone help? Send me a message if you have ideas, thanks!)  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 pm
"I knew it. I had a feeling this would happen."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:14 pm
"Oh great! I just know that as soon as I say it, things will get worse!"
"Can you tune in on any other energy? Do they seem familiar?"
"How long does it take for you to get enough of my energy to take on your original forms?"
"Could be weeks, but considering where your bloodlines come from, I'd say days."
"We'd like to thank you for giving us another chance like this."  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:15 pm
"What sort of plan?"
"I think that since we don't have any other plans right now, we should go with the plans we had with that Medadrax guy."
"I second that."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:24 am
"Alright then. I'll go ahead and lure him out. Be ready for anything." Rae said as she teleported to the park. "Be careful." Randy said as she disappeared.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:19 pm
"Rune, Raze. You two follow after her, but keep out of sight. The moment you get the chance, make sure to capture him. If that isn't an option, then do what you can to keep him from escaping," Alvalon ordered, to which the two complied without question.

"What should we do?" Murdoc asked, anxious to lend a hand.

"You still need rest. Though you may look ok, I can tell you wouldn't fare well in a fight. The others will devise a plan on how to deal with the three entities," he finished his thoughts, leaving Murdoc to hunch over the table in disappointment, but complied without question.

"Just tell me what to expect and I'll get to work!"  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces