Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 pm
((I'm a little lost sweatdrop ))

Talli still sat on her chair, completely lost in thought. Kisa getting up broke through her thoughts. She looked to her, and then around the room. I completely missed what they were talking about!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:30 am
*before* ~Morgan grabbed Talli and dragged her with her to the portal~

*Now* Morgan and Talli got up as the star was about to wink. "As soon as I start reading the scroll I want you to grab Kisa and run to a portal...Seth will help you."
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The boy shrugged, "You can call me that..." He walked over to a wall and flicked on the real light. Mina blinked to adjust her eyes to the light.

"I'm a Regulator...the person who does the dirty jobs for the Atrox." He smiled and suddenly started to change. A horrible stench came from him and his body became deformed. He was the ugliest creature you could think of.

He limped towards Mina and glanced at her parents. Their eyes rolled to the back of their heads and they fell to the ground.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"Talli and I are in," Morgan's voice came to Seth. He shot up and turned into shadow. He reappeared in front of them, grabbed them and went back to the house.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A huge shadow-like cloud appeared over Kisa (the Atrox). It was scary, but at the same time comforting. An image filled her mind of a family and Talli along with dark words, "I can give you anything..." The shadow encircled Kisa and wrapped itself around her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:34 am
Kisa was lost in the image for a bit. my family.... Talli.... she thought. "Anything i want?" she asked. "If i could have my family back and Talli would be safe, what do i have to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 am
The shadow shifted, "Give me my normal form back and join me..." It brushed Kisa's cheek.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan looked at Seth, "As soon as I'm in their and reading from the scroll I want you to get Talli and Kisa away!"

Seth shook his head and another follower appeared, "He'll help them. He's on my side. I'm going to save you..."

Morgan shook her head, "I can't be saved. The scroll will destroy itself, the Atrox and the one whos reading it!" She looked Seth in the eyes, tears on the edge of hers. "Please...let me go. My mother is probably dead, Heather is gone, and Selene gave me life only for this purpose."

"Morgan..." Seth kissed her and nodded, "I will do anything for you."

(*GAG!* I can't believe I'm actually good at writing the romance parts... *GAG!*)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:46 am
((I KNOW! you should try writing a romance book!))

Kisa had to think. my.... my family.... talli.... anything.... Kisa nodded slightly. "i.... ok.... how do i do that?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 am
"Give-" The Atrox stopped as pounding came from the door. It burst open and Morgan ran in, Seth right behind her. The Atrox screamed and retreated to the ceiling. Morgan opened the scroll and began reading. Seth grabbed Kisa and pulled her away to a far wall.

Light hit the Atrox and it screamed. As Morgan read the Atrox began to shrink.

Seth shoved Kisa out the door and handed her to the other follower who had Talli, "Get them out of here." He nodded and turned into shadow. Seth looked back at Morgan. She glanced up, smiled and closed her eyes. The last of the Atrox exploded, Seth jumped in and grabbed her before she was sucked into its doom.

(Thanks...Maybe I will ^.^)
The regulator suddenly screamed and curled up on the ground. It screamed and stopped moving. The body turned into bones and clothes.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 am
Kisa was taken with the follower and Talli, but she didn't get to see what happened to Morgan. Morgan.... please be ok.... she thought, hoping she'd hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am
Morgan breathed heavily, her eyes were closed and they flickered every so often. Seth changed into shadow and went out side. It was raining, except it wasn't just rain, the sky was literally falling. Seth ran to his friend, Talli, and Kisa. "Hurry, the portals are beginning to close." They ran faster.

They made it to a portal, the follower threw Kisa and Talli through. Seth looked down at Morgan.
Morgan opened her eyes, "Seth..." She sat up and wrapped her arms around him. "Stay with me."

He nodded and whispered, "Always."

Morgan looked at Kisa and Talli who were standing in the closing portal, "Say good-bye to Jasmine for me."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:27 am
Kisa stared in horror at Morgan. "Morgan! Don't go!" Kisa yelled before she disappeared into the portal back to the human world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:57 pm
((I agree- you could right the cat version of twilight. Haha))

The entire thing had happened in a flash. She and Kisa were safely through the portal, but Talli felt anything but that comforting feeling of safety. er lips were parted in dead shock. "Morgan." tears began to well up in her eyes. "She's- she's not dead. I won't let her die for us! I won't let her!" Talli didn't know if Morgan was already dead or not, but she turned to Kisa. "Kisa, are you okay? Did the... you didn't fall for the Atrox, right?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:53 pm
((I have discovered a beautiful thing called Coldplay *sparkily eyes* haha))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 am
(o.o I shall do it! Bella's cat name -- Uglyfur
Edward's cat name -- Bloodfang jkjkjkjk)

Morgan looked at Seth, "Is their any way back?"

He nodded and disappeared into shadow. They appeared next to Talli and Kisa, "Talli...Kisa...I'm fine. I want to stay with Seth. My life is over here on this world. But I'll visit every now and then." She winked.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:19 am
(Here is my short version of Warriors ~ Twilight)

"Oh Bloodfang," Uglyfur licked her mates head. "I love you."

"I love you too, but this will never work. I'm in WindClan, your in RiverClan." Bloodfang turned around.

"Take me with you!" Uglyfur pleaded.

"Okay!" Bloodfang and Uglyfur ran off into the wilderness.

(The end...)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 pm
((Wow! *tear* That was...so...beautiful!))

Talli ran to Morgan and pulled into a bear-hug. "Oh, your okay!" she cried. She looked from Seth and then back to Morgan, "I don't mind, ethier way, just make sure you keep up your visits."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm
(*bows* Thank you! Thank you! *cries and walks up to microphone* I would like to thank Patchstar for showing me Gaia. Bearclaw for being my deputy. Leafpetal for joining my RP. Everyone in SnowClan for being the best clan in the whole world. And thank you again to Leafpetal and Bearclaw for telling me I CAN write! *Cries and blows kisses*)

Morgan saluted, "Yes ma'am!" She hugged Talli then Kisa. "Keep out of trouble, both of you." She winked and held Seth's hand. They disappeared back into Nefandus.

(O.O I can't believe I just typed that....This doesn't leave the forum....)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff