Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:01 pm
Shara smiled seductive. "Even though I don't have a thing for then doesnt mean I wont be lusty around you or any others."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 pm
"You might want to be careful who you try to seduce. If you try seduce Oblivion, he'll kill you with out a second thought." Brad looked up at the clear blue sky. "I still kinda wonder if they'd let me in."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:25 am
The angels feather suddenly began glowing again, which meant that alexis was returning. She flew without a care, randomly flying circles on her way back to the hotel.

Dakouta just looked up at the distant angel, flying in circles. She didnt care much for angels, but she didnt hate them. "incoming." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:48 pm
aura"ill just move over....."
she took 3 large steps to the side
-------------------------------------------
on the roof
oblivion grabed milly and put her on his sholder
"hold on"
((sorry mill for forced movment))
"ecko movment"
--------------------------------------
aura"3,2,......."
oblivion had dashed down the steps to right infrount of shara
aura"1"
aura whent over to help milly
oblivon"you, even in another form, you inrage me. how did you get the title lust?" it was apprant that his pride blocked lust's suddtive qualitys
((oblivion is refering to the last person who played lust in the frist 10 pages))  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:29 pm
Brad sigh and then turned around to look at Oblivion. "I think I might have an explanation for how she acquired the title of Lust, Oblivion." Brad paused and then down at the concrete ground. He looked back up. "If being 'dominate' is apart of pride then perhaps she gained it in a form contest or battle. Maybe she fought someone who had the title last or.." Brad shifted his eyes to Shara. "maybe she's a better temptress? The point is she outdid the last Lust in some way, so she's more dominate in her field of work." Brad then 180'd and gazed at the sunny sky. "I'll just let that sink in for a bit."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:31 pm
(( Lol, Moonlight-chan? ^-^ She was my friend... she quit gaia though. -3- ))
Shara glanced up at Oblivon without fear or whatever, she was calm. Then glanced at the male from before. "Title of Lust? Quite easy, the one before was... hm, fired." She used quotation marks with her hands with the word "fired." Shara grinned. "I didn't win it with a contest or whatever... And why do I enrage you? Is that good or bad?" Shara asked Oblivon.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:41 pm
"Well whatever the reason is, I don't really see a point in you being pissed Oblivion. Old Lust is gone and now there a new one." Brad stomach began growl. "Great, my old friend hunger is back to visit."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Milly whined when she went flying and landed on her butt, "OWWIE!!!!!" She glared at the new girl, the new Lust. "YOU HURT ME! WAH!" She looked like she wanted to kill her, "YOU MADE OBLIVION GO SUPER FAST, SO HE CAN COME AND YELL! AND MAKE ME LAND ON MY BUTT!!!"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:15 pm
Shara lefted her eyebrow at the girl whining. "Um, Dear. I had nothing to do with this. Your hot friend came in with his own intention." Shara stated, seeming perfectly calm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Milly shook her head, "I still blame you! Oblivion and me could have gone out! but NOOOOOOOO, you came and are like 'look at me, Look at me with the big watermelon crest!' " She growled.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm
Brad started to break out laughing at Milly's remarks. "Oh God that's funny!" He held his stomach. The laughing continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Alexis flew in happily. "I dont know if you know this, but theres a demoness on your roof." She said bluntly. She tilted her head to the side. "Kinda crowded in here dont ya think.?" She seemed to sing.  

Rekkushi

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:59 pm
oblivion looked at the shara"do you know how long iv lived. all the ""fired""
lust made an insulte of my pride with there ways,ALL OF THEM. even if your a diffrent person, the one who holds the title carres the trates and powers of it. you may be diffrent,but your still lust. if your diffrent prove it here and......"

aura put her hand on oblivion. she turned to shara
"forgive him. it is his nature. he is oblivion. master of the 5 elemnts of hell
and the sin of pride. if something is unworthy it must be distroyed. it shares a simmaler quality with wrath. if you respect his pride by proveing him wrong, he will respects your pride as well."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Shara nodded, understanding it all. "I understand. But after all, I am Lust, and it is my nature to seduce and what not." She shrugged, smiling along the way.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Milly rolled her eyes, "Yeppy......." She turned her head to Oblivion, "Can we go now!" She couldn't wait any longer to steal somethings, to suppress her greed.

Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff