Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm
Erik was starting to get quite annoyed and saw that the small girl with Maura's competion seemed afraid. It looked as if she was afraid of him for some reason. Erik stepped forward in front of Maura saying, "Can we please stop with the creepy songs? This is stupid, you don't even know her Maura!"

"Well, she shouldn't have tried to outdo me," she mumbled with a smile. "One last song. The one you like when we're walking!" she turned once more to this strange girl and sang her last song.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 pm
Emmy hid her face behind Road as she held her."r-Road" she still didnt know what was going on but she didnt like it  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Erik looked at the little girl. He walked over to her and bent down to her level, placing a bandaged hand on her head. "It's best for children to stay in the dark at times like these," he said and walked away with the rest of the group.

"Let's hurry to the store!" Maura said happy with the results. They left hastily so lunch would be ready soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:44 pm
Emmy looked at him without saying anything. she was confused and a bit frightened with what he said  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:46 pm
"Hey girl!",Road said to Maura. "You have a nice voice....and I sing dark songs because like your boy friend said...these are dark times....why not go with the flow...." Then looked at Emmy. "I'm sorry sweetie....was I scring you??? I didn't mean to...me and the other girl were just having some friendly competition, right???",she said trying to soothe Emmy. "WHere would like to go Emmy???? We don't have to Central's Military HQ's today.",  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 pm
Emmy nodded to Road's question she had to wait a minute before she could reply "i-I umm i dont know what around.." she said quietly  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:49 am
Kiki gasped, relizeing who the girl was! She was the girl from the first night, and the one at her front door. "I know you!" she spit out, with a silly grin on her face. She had forgotten about the couple arguing because of the little song compation. Kiki ran up to the girl and held her hands in hers, "Funny to see you again without Fullmetal-sama." she giggled.

Bachi looked on, then gasped as Erik's jacket slipped off Kiki shoulders. She ran up to Kiki and covered her up quickly again. "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold Master," Bachi said with a nervous laugh, "Perhaps at the store, some new clothes are in order for Mistress Kiki?" Bachi looked at Erik and Maura a bit worried. The singing had brought out a feeling in Bachi, her power...was singing and commaning with her voice. She wanted to sing...but it would have to wait for later.

"Oh Bachi," Kiki giggled, "We don't need new clothes for me, this is just fine." she said. But Bachi's face said other wise. Kiki looked down at the little girl with a sweet and loveing smile. Kiki loved children, and this one pulled at her heart strings. "Hello. Your name is Emmy, yes? What a pretty name." she said kindly. Kiki let go off Roads hands and bent to Emmy's level, "My name is Kiki, I'm pleased to meet you." she said, putting one hand out to shake the little girls hand.

((sorry for the wait.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:22 pm
If only Maura could act the way she truly wanted at the moment. But she couldn't screw it up so soon. Not trying to protect Kiki. So she smiled and simply said, "Thanks. But I'm really not that good. You should hear Bachi, she's much better than me."

Erik only smiled sheepishly and shrugged at Road's response to his comment to Emmy. He walked up behind Kiki and bent down, putting an arm around her to keep the jacket from falling once again and smiled again. "Sorry if I scared you, kid. I guess I'm just used to dealing with little ones like you a little more roughly. Don't take it personally," he told Emmy.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:32 pm
"Oh, yeas i remember you!",Road said smiling at Kiki. Road smiled at Erik's kindness towards. 'I wish there were more people who were kind like you and your friends, Kiki-san." She bent down and hugged Emmy. "I was going to take her to the park..if that's alright with Emmy..maybe you guys could join us???",she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Erik looked back at Maura who he could see didn't really want to go. It wasa look only he knew. He stood with the sound of the popping bones in his knees that seemed louder than normal. He walked over to her and spoke quietly. "Come on Maura! It won't be for too long, ok?" he pleaded.

Maura leaned against his chest, arms folded across her own and she smiled brightly. Her words were quite the opposite of the face she held. "But we had lunch plans and personally, those two creep me out!" she whispered in reference to Emmy and Road.

Erik walked over and picked up Emmy without warning and carried her back over to Maura. "How could you deny a cutie like this Maura? You can't! Your womanly heart just won't allow it! Now we ate breakfast, and it couldn't hurt to have a little fun could it? They're coming to lunch with us after we go to the park! How does that sound guys?" Erik asked the group.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:01 am
Maura's comment struck a dangerous nerve with Kiki. "Creeps you out?" she stood and looked at Maura with a look rarely seen in her eyes. "What does that mean?"

Bachi could feel the uneasiness in the air and quickly tryed to get between the two. "Mistress Kiki, I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it." she said nervously. "Why don't we go hang out at the park with Raod and Emmy-chan? We can all have fun." she said. She sent a look to Maura, 'Do you have any idea what you've just done? Do you not like liveing with the other humans? Your fate is on the line you fool!

But Kiki ignored Bachi for the first time. She simply said, "Silents," it was very comanding. Kiki did have a power of Bachi that she would never use. Until now. Bachi lowered her gaze and stepped aside.
"It is fine to think that way, but to say it out loud, and in front of the person no less? Words are like swords Maura, yours are no different," she narrowed her eyes. Her thoughts shifting back to the fighting couple. 'Are all humans like this?' she thought to herself.
Under Erik's jacket Kiki's wings flexed, almost seeming like they grew a little more. "What gives you humans the right?" she asked in a voice not her own. A more, sinister voice, her eyes glinting a darker, bloodyer, red.

Bachi looked helplessly at Maura, 'Do something about this quickly! She took it the wrong way!!' she screamed in Maura's mind.

Bachi looked to Road as well, almost as if pleading for help in this manner. She barely knew the girl, but humans needed all the help they could get to save the existence.

((Oh Otaku-sama just helped me push this story along! Thank you!))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:39 pm
Emmy smiled up at Kiki and shook her hand "y-ya... h-hi" she felt shy around more people that she wasnt used to,
Emmy went back to Roads side and hugged her and smiled shyly at the group "y-yes please come" she said in a soft quiet voice  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 pm
Road shrugged her shoulds in Bachi's response and looked over to kiki and smiled. "Kiki-chan, I'll be alright. Besides she owes the apology to Emmy not me.......if I know well enough.....she has every right to call me creepy...why else, right?/ I mean.....I wasn't even born normal to begin with....werid ablilties to regenerate when wounded..I manipulate water into various forms, why should I be treated kindly, I am what I am. And if Maura-chan finds me creepy, then so be it. But Emmy isn't...she's a sweet and wonderful girl...that Maura refuses to realize. ",Road smiled to kiki again and gave her a hug. "I'm fine...so please...don't get angry...Bachi-san is worried about you.",she sadi gesturing to Bachi's worried form."And if Maura or anyone else doesn't want to join me and Emmy...then that's fine wth me. But I think Emmy would like some people to play besides me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:09 pm
Erik felt responsible for Maura. But before he dealt with her, he had to deal with Kiki. "Kiki please, Maura's just cranky and she tends to say things she doesn't mean! Please calm down!" he pleaded. He then grabbed Maura and pulled her away from the group. He didn't like to do this, knowing at least Kiki could hear him.

"What? I meant every word. They don't sit right with me," Maura said as quietly as she possibly could, though she had the feeling she could still be heard.

"Maura, you can't do this!"

"Do what?"

"You can't be like everyone else!" Erik told her. "You can't discriminate against others no matter how much alchemy has changed them, or any other force of nature. Those two are just normal people like you me, Bachi, and Kiki! You have no right to treat them that way, now apologize!" Erik scolded.

The words pierced Maura like the swords Kiki spoke of. She looked at the small child and saw that she reminded Maura of herself as a child. Well, the cuteness and all. She slowly made her way to the group and stood. "I'm sorry. I was wrong. I'll admit, I get a little...you get my point." She turned to Erik who was now right next to her again.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:45 pm
Bachi relaxed a little when Maura returned. The danger had past, for the time being.

Kiki glared at Maura, understnading human nature a little more. 'When threatened...they try everythnig to put down the other. Humans are strange and weak willed creatures.' she rolled her eyes, her opinion of Maura had changed a little. She better use her words more carefully around kiki next time. After all, she had done the same to Kiki when they had first met. Remembering this Kiki cut Maura with a silver tongue, "Get to know someone before you judge them Maura. You don't know what they could be to you in the future."

This almost made Bachi choke on the air around her. The pure ironic-ness of her statement was just to much. She looked at Erik with wides eyes.

Kiki looked at Road when she hugged her, she smiled with a nod. She would calm down now. Her wings relaxed a little, as if shrinking. Kiki looked at Emmy who clung to Road, she smiled weetles, all sences of rage lost from her face. "I'd like to come, very much so. Thank you Emmy-chan." she said kindly, but shot a side glance at Maura. Obveiously, she wasn't out of the woods yet with Kiki. She'd have to prove herself agian, if she could.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games