Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:42 pm
"Oh no, he's plannign something alright, but I don't want you near him either way. Don't leave my side "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Cassidy frowned. "But I'm without you the entire morning..." She peered at him softly. "You know... No seeing me in my dress, walking down the aisle and whatnot. That's impossible."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:32 pm
"Waite your brothers walking you down the aile right and your sister shall be the made of horror...So as long as Keegan doesn't leave you until I can see you we'll be a-okay.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:35 pm
Cassidy shrugged softly. "Yeah I guess." She kissed him softly. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. I can fend for myself too. Though... in a wedding dress it'll be much more difficult" She laughed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:44 pm
Matthew growled. "I don't like that idea he's not ruining our wedding. Keegan's staying with you hopefuly and if he doesn't and you get kid napped...Jordan get's fried..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:47 pm
Cassidy sighed softly, she cupped his face in her hands. "It'll be fine." She said calmly locking her eyes with his. "Keegan'll stay with me. El will help me dress and get all pretty for you. Everything'll be fine." She sighed softly, kissing him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 pm
[[Her names Cassidy...]]

Matthew smiled and kissed her roughly. "Okay as long as someones with you that ISN'T Jordan..Waite when is the date anyways?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:08 pm
[[This is why I shouldn't have like 12 different Rps. My apologizes, I'm usually pretty good. Yesterday was just a blur....]]

Cassidy grinned and kissed him back. "Gotcha. No Jordan and me alone. Got it!" She nodded her head. "Hmm I think its within the next couple days... You said you wanted it soon right?!" She laughed "El's got everything ready pretty much."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:01 pm
Matthew smiled and pulled a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "It sounds wonderful already.." He commented as he sighed happily, kissed her forhead lovingly.

[[That'd be why I almost always use the name Matthew or my real name. It's easier to remember. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:45 pm
[[I try to just use the same name. But then I get bored and make up a new one]]

Cassidy grinned softly. "Yeah I'm pretty excited. And nervous. But in a good way." She sighed and kissed his cheek. "It's going to be fantastic. Me and You. Together." She grinned  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:56 am
[[xD Yeah I have no creativity for names..]]

Matthew gently hugged her and whisperd in her ear. :You forgot one thing....Forever...." He smiled. "Just like El and Keegan..Who is the other best man. Hopefuly...I haven't quite asked him to be but i bet he already thinks he is.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:57 am
[[I try to be sometimes. But then again sometimes I'm like no.]]

Cassidy smiled. "Yeah. Forever." She whispered back, laughing softly. "Yeah but I somehow doubt we'll be like them... Considering they like to please every night and you are not that type." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Yeah. Keegan's already set to be the best man. Though, He's going to be a little bit ticked that you asked Enemy Number 1"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 am
'Well he's no longer enmy number one..I only did it to be nice...He's gotten a bit better..." Matthew kissed her gentlty...He chuckled darkly then smirked. "Oh I wouldn't say that just yet darling..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 am
"I don't know. I don't trust him anywhere near my wedding." Cassidy scowled, but smiled when he kissed her. She raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" She laughed. "really now?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:58 am
"Mmmmhmmm.." Matthew sighed. "Then you should go with keegan and tell him you don't want him at the wedding..I'll stay near by if needed..I want him there but you don't...all I really want though is to make you happy.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games