Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 pm
((lol, if i had any upper body strengh that sounds exactly like something i might do.))

Alex smiled as Eva snuggled closer and held her closer. Soon enough they made it back to Eva's and he went upstairs and laid her down on the bed. He tucked her in and just waited for Riley to show up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:30 pm
Eva woke up but was still half asleep. "Wait," She whispered as she grabbed his arm. "Stay." Riley walked in and curled up in a ball in the corner. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. Eva wanted to keep that warmth that she had.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:10 pm
Alex looked back at her softly and sat down on the bed next to her. He slipped his arm out of her grasp and took her hand gently. "Ok, I'll stay." He nodded a litttle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:21 pm
"No." Eva said as he just sat down. "Lie down. Stay the night. Please." She begged. Again, her body was screaming for his warmth. That warmth that would help her go back to sleep and dream of that little girl and how he would play with her. It was what she was hoping to dream of.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:26 pm
Alex chuckled softly and went under the covers with her. He hugged her tightly and kissed her head lightly. "It would be a pleasure." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Eva smiled and went back to sleep as the warmth covered her body. Once again, she found herself dreaming of the little girl. This time they were at the zoo. The little girl looked the same age except this this time she was not the only child. Alex had a little boy on his back. The baby was fast asleep and Eva smiled at him.

(I gtg for dinner but I will be back later.)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:38 pm
(k, so do i.)

Alex held her tightly as Eva went back to sleep. He ran a hand through her and rubbed her back gently. He was comfortable like this. As he layed there with her, thoughts of tommorow flashed through his mind. He could see them dancing together as they both had a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:05 pm
The sun woke her up as usual. But something was different. An arm was wrapped around her waist and it wasn't hers. She turned her head and saw that Alex was fast asleep.
What is he She began to think but then the memory of last night flashed in her mind. So he did stay. She smiled at the thought and laced her hand with his. Patiently, she waited for him to wake.

(Ok, I'm done with dinner but I have an errand to run. I will be back on later.......again.)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Alex woke up slowly and noticed that Eva was still there. He smiled softly and moved his head so it was next to hers. "Good morning." He said quietly and rubbed her stomach gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:18 pm
Eva smiled at his voice. "Good morning." She turned over so that she could face him. The sight of his face in the morning made her heart flutter like a bird. She kissed him. "Thanks for staying last night."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm
Alex nodded and blushed slightly when she kissed him. "My pleasure. I'd do anything for you." He smiled and ran a hand through her hair as he breathed in her scent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:42 pm
Chills ran all over her body as he ran his fingers through her hair. Eva suddenly gasped. "I just remembered. The dance is tonight." She giggled. "What time was it at again? Seven did you say?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:45 pm
Alex nodded once more as he looked at her. "Yeah it's at seven tonight." He smiled and used his other hand to rub her back gently. He was happy being with her and he could feel her warmth against his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:47 pm
Eva smiled at the way he was touching her. No doubt her brothers would go crazy at what he was doing but she didn't care. She was falling for him and she knew it. "So," She said. "What shall we do before the dance?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:51 pm
Alex shrugged and thought for a moment, but later shook his head not being able to come up with anything. "I'm pretty comfortable right here." He nodded and kissed her lightly for a second then smiled at her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games