Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 am
While Aaron was in the cargo bay he noticed something about the cargo "James can you give me a scan of the substance in this container" he turned on the scanners on his helemt and waited for James "it seems to be a biological weapon... It was tested on the japanese four years ago and was sent through the media as an eviomental accident" Aaron grew furious "we're working for the wrong team" he punched the wall next to him then cocked the his gun "either way we gt payed so we will see this through" the air way was disturbed by a transmission from James "we're picking up a large incoming craft" AAron looked outside from port and saw the large Alvon ship "James you know what to do" he turned on the filters in his mask "turn on your filters" James grabbed Tsuna and gave her a spray of knock out gas and taking her to a escape pod Hwile the Alvon soldiers bursted in with guns drawn  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:00 am
she followed James, her brain shut off, as she watched after Aaron wishing that he would go with them  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:25 am
Jack pulled out salvation and punishment and fired while Abe pulled out his gatling gun((one in the center)) and fired Aaron was grazed by several bullets and fired. The escape pod safely launched and James woke up Tsuna "Hey cummon" he smiled and inspected her to see if she was fine  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:30 am
"I'm fine..." she was still looking off to the ship "I said I wouldn't leave with out him..."  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:50 am
James frowned "but he would rather die than risking you" he put his hand on her shoulder "but I'm he'll be fine".Aaron shot the container and let out the gass making the soldiers go mad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 am
she gripped her set and turned to face him "he doesn't get that I feel the same..."  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:30 pm
"If you want to talk to him just use this" he tapped her helmet and smiled. in the ship the soldier shot at each otherand few became canibals biting the others next and having therefreinds blood on their mouths, Aaron and the others too advantage and fled the ship in the ship they used to get here, on their way back they came across the pod and brought it in hte ship  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:57 pm
"Aaron is any one hurt?" she was ready to get her job started as the nurse on the ship as she tried to get her information  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:26 pm
"yea everythings okay" the nanos in his suit patched up the torn parts so Tsuna "I'm so..r.r.." Aaron fell to the ground passed out as the blood spilled on the floor  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:03 pm
[I'm on the ship with him right?]  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm
((yes on while you and james talked Aaron and the others escpaed and picked you up in there ship that they took))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:09 pm
"Aaron!!" she ran to him "tell me what happened" she turned to Jack and Abe  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Abe stood tall and silent as usual and Jack was more interested to Tsuna but finally broke out of it "he was grazed by about 3 bullets and hit by 2, blood loss" he put his attention on Tsuna again  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:31 am
"get the medic's kit" she was ignoring the way that Jack was looking at her as she searched for Aaron's wounds "and hurry"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:47 pm
Abe slapped Jack on the back of the head and then they frantically looked for the med kit " Abe smiled and brought it over to Tsuna  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff