Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:08 pm
I look into your eyes and I can't believe they were all lies.
I believed you, every last word. You said it, I listened, I heard.
I just don't know why, you feel you had to lie...to me..
I love you always and forever, but you blow me off like whatever.
I needed you, I wanted you, now I don't know what to do.
Your a great actor I never would have known, I could feel the emotions that weren't even shown.
YOu acted like you loved me, for about a year, the confidence our relationship gave me has turned into fear.
I was so much better off, thinking you loved me, instead of telling me, you even made me see.
You kissed here right in my face, in that room I felt so out of place.
It was my home, I lived there...but now it's yours and I have nowhere.
For that I hate you, now and forever. The day I forget is never.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:21 pm
The tip of a 1/3 inch long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph.  

King Henry
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:22 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Your a great actor I never would have known, I could feel the emotions that weren't even shown.
YOu acted like you loved me, for about a year, the confidence our relationship gave me has turned into fear.
I was so much better off, thinking you loved me, instead of telling me, you even made me see.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:28 pm
ling_r9o5t3c
Jhi-Jhi
mrgreen
whee heart  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:06 am
Jhi-Jhi
I like yor stuff, or is it yours? It "feels" like something I might have to read in English class.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:08 am
Honoumaru
Jhi-Jhi
I like yor stuff, or is it yours? It "feels" like something I might have to read in English class.
xd Thankies. Yes It's mine. I love yours too.  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Thaeya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:15 am
inside my box of protection, i peer out into the world. my wings have taken shape to the sharp edges of this box. they know no freedom, they have never felt the warms drafts of a summer wind. inside my cage, i patiently wait for the day when the lock is lifted. i know i will leap out, only to find that i can not fly, and the world, my box, that i have known for so long will be gone. what good is a bird with wings that know not how to fly? a bird is good only for song and flight. i have neither a song to sing, or cloud to greet...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:21 am
Aerlinn
inside my box of protection, i peer out into the world. my wings have taken shape to the sharp edges of this box. they know no freedom, they have never felt the warms drafts of a summer wind. inside my cage, i patiently wait for the day when the lock is lifted. i know i will leap out, only to find that i can not fly, and the world, my box, that i have known for so long will be gone. what good is a bird with wings that know not how to fly? a bird is good only for song and flight. i have neither a song to sing, or cloud to greet...
Aww, thats so sad.... crying  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Thaeya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:22 am
Jhi-Jhi
Aerlinn

don't cry jhi... you know this is the story of my life, lol. i still need to find someone to teach me how to fly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:24 am
Aerlinn
Jhi-Jhi
Aerlinn

don't cry jhi... you know this is the story of my life, lol. i still need to find someone to teach me how to fly
Me too....my lover taught me....and in the middle of me learning he left me and I fell... crying  

Hakujoo

Thaeya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:25 am
i don't know if i'll even be able to spread my wings... the box seems to get smaller and smaller each time i try to pry the lid for air. cry my wings are gettin quite crushed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:26 am
Aerlinn
i don't know if i'll even be able to spread my wings... the box seems to get smaller and smaller each time i try to pry the lid for air. cry my wings are gettin quite crushed
Awww. poor Meri....but think about it, at least your safe and protected in your box...I'm free, but I'm alone...and I keep on getting hurt....  

Hakujoo

Thaeya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:28 am
i'll trade you! your freedom for my box of loneliness and such. just think, if a guy even wants to ask you out, you pretty much have to turn him down before he can even speak  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:30 am
Aww, Meri...you know I can't handle that. I can NEVER turn anyone down... ;-;
I don't want you to be lonely....I wish someone would free you so that you could soar to your full potential... 3nodding  

Hakujoo

Thaeya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:32 am
ninja find somethin to cut the lock off... while you're at it, find us some prince charmings... 3nodding  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games