Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:45 pm
DarogaDaae
horselover1009
You two do know that only Tsume has been carried the whole time and Cheza's been running right
((yeah, and i fixed my post...))
Jan had to fight not to scream in frustration. "Okay, problem solved, right? Now let's go! I can't do this forever, you know!"

ignore that post i deleted it i thought you guys didn't know sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:45 pm
"Well, she can deal with it for a while," Jan murmured to Tsume. "We don't have forever. Until Kai is in range, I'm the only one that can see Sirius, and I don't have a lot of time. This takes a lot of energy for me to keep up. I'm looking out about six miles past where you can see, right now."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:47 pm
" Cheza has a really good reason for hating to be carried around. She'll get over it but she might be a little more closed up in hr own world than usual now." he told Jan  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:49 pm
"And what happens when she does that?" she asked without slowing or taking her eyes off of Sirius, Kai keeping pace effortlessly.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:55 pm
" Last time she went into her own world we couldn't get her out of it for almost a month. She knows nothing about what's going on around her and nothing I know of can bring her out of it until she's ready to come back to this word. I could never figure out what she does when she's gone. It's kind of sad to see nothing when we looked at her. It almost seems that she has lost all sense of life but she is still alive." he told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:55 pm
"you cal yel at e or hit me all you want when we get bac because im doing rhis, it wont do you any good...." se said noticing the pissed off look  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:59 pm
Jan chuckled humorlessly. "So my skills might be good for something, after all..."
She called down to Kai, "How close do you have to be to track him on the ground?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Cheza didn't reply but just stayed still staring into nothing.
"And so it happens. Hope she comes back soon." Tsume sighed  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:12 pm
"aparently not that far......." she replied "i been abe to tell since we past the two roads....." she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:13 pm
DarogaDaae
Jan chuckled humorlessly. "So my skills might be good for something, after all..."
She called down to Kai, "How close do you have to be to track him on the ground?"

" Why are you laughing? This isn't a good thing you know. And what do you mean by your skills might be good for something?" tsume questioned Jan  

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:17 pm
Jan's eyes narrowed at Kai's comment. "Then why the hell did you have to ask?! You mean I've been doing all of this for nothing?!"
She looked at Tsume. "I realize it's not good, but we'll see when we get wherever we're going. If we're lucky, she'll already be out of it, and I won't have to show you." I'd rather not have a repeat of last time...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:19 pm
" Well I wouldn't get your hopes up her shortest time in her world was three days." he informed Jan.  

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:22 pm
Jan frowned, gliding in a smooth descent. "Alright then, I'll leave it up to you," she told Tsume. "Just so you're informed, I can sort of project myself into another being's mind. Maybe, if I do that, I can bring her out of her world."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:27 pm
" That may work and i hope it does especially because of what is happening now." he replied. " but you seem doubtful. Will this cause any harm to Cheza or yourself or are you just unsure about using your power?" He asked looking at Jan with a caring expression on his face.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:30 pm
"Well srry i just wanted to make sure...."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games