Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:44 pm
"you again " Indya 's tail wagged in irritation as she stared up, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. "are you planning to show yourself or hide all day?:"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:59 pm
"My love, hiding is only half the fun." He said. "You know, you're awfully close to the mushroom forest. Spores from the mushrooms travel to this part of the woods." He chuckled. "In fact, some of the spores can be used for personal use."

Suddenly, grabbing Indya's should and twisting her around, he blew spores from his hand into her face. "Like mind control." He hissed. "I will have you and I always get my way."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:07 pm
Indya's eyes went wide for a moment before she fell into the arms of mimicry. Her eyes had gone blank as she rested her head on his shoulder "mimicry.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:03 pm
Mimicry smiled and lifted her into her arms. "I'm here my love. Don't worry, you'll have yourself a whole new perspective on life soon enough."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:46 pm
Jasper muttered under his breath and looked himself over. He was sure his ribs were broken because he was having difficulty breathing. He, of course, wasn't going to tell Nana that. He really wanted to look in a mirror and see himself covered head to toe in cuts and all banged up and bruised.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:47 pm
((OMG CHECK IT OUT!!! I GOT BLACK CHARITY KIDD BACK!!!! biggrin YAAAAAY!!!! I'm still gonna use The Night Faery though, cuz she kinda grew on me blaugh but I'm syked!!))

Nana allowed herself to fall apart, breaking down in Jasper's arms. "Oh, Jasper, I'm so sorry!" she sobbed. "This is all my fault, everything is my fault, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" She buried her head in his chest and began to rock, crying the tears of the thousands of Wonderlanders who had never gotten the chance to cry themselves. "I'm so sorry....."
~~~
"INDYA!" the Hatter shouted, his cry reverberating through the trees. "Where did she go? INDYA!"

Black Charity Kidd

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:59 pm
((Almost didn't recognize you))

Jasper wrapped his arms around Nana and smiled through the hurt. "It's alright Nana. I'm fine. None of this is your fault." He stroked her back lovingly while carefully watching his breathing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:17 pm
((lol!))
Nana looked up at him with tearstained eyes. "Yes, it is," she said. "It is my fault. I convinced Indya to come with me to break the Hatter out of prison, and Rosalie found us escaping, and it's my fault that they're after us.... I haven't told anyone this, but I feel so guilty, Jasper, I don't know what to do!"

Black Charity Kidd

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 pm
She snuggled closer to mimicry , and closed her eyes as he carried her. She felt tired for some reason , and decided it would be best if she rested while they went back Reaching up she put her arms on his chest, ignoring the far off yelling. She never noticed part of her skirt tear, leaving a bit behind on a branch  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 pm
Black Charity Kidd
((lol!))
Nana looked up at him with tearstained eyes. "Yes, it is," she said. "It is my fault. I convinced Indya to come with me to break the Hatter out of prison, and Rosalie found us escaping, and it's my fault that they're after us.... I haven't told anyone this, but I feel so guilty, Jasper, I don't know what to do!"

He cupped Nana's face in his hands and kissed her forehead. "It's alright. No one is belaming you but yourself. Besides, where would you be now if you hadn't done those things? Wouldn't have met Tick or me. You wouldn't have seen your father again and you'd probably be in that castle with that horrible queen!"  

MadHattard

Black Charity Kidd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:32 pm
"INDYA!" the Hatter called again. He wasn't worried about the assassins hearing him; if they were still here, they would know where he and Tick-Tock and Cheshire were anyway. "Indya, where are you?"
He knelt down and laid Cheshire on the ground-- "Just be a moment, mate," he assured him-- and climbed about halfway up a tree to see if he could get a better view of the surroundings. No good. "Too many leaves and branches," he said, sighing as he dropped to the ground and picked Cheshire back up. "I don't know where she could be, but this is not good."
~~~
Nana smiled weakly and hugged Jasper, kissing his neck as she did so. But the tiny pained noise that escaped his lips when she embraced him did not escape her notice and she pulled back. "Jasper, what's wrong?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:37 pm
Jasper smiled and hoped he hid his discomfort well. "I'm alright. Jabberwockies aren't injured easily." Of course, he wasn't exactly a Jabberwocky at the moment. Skin and bones not as strong anymore.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:38 pm
A strong brreeze rushed through the forest, whipping branches as it went. as it came past the piece of cloth it grabbed it in it's invisible hands, carrying it throughout the wood. High above the trees it went , until it finially dropped the piece unknowlingly. down it tumbled ,onto the head of the hatter  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:49 pm
"Have you found anything?" Tick-Tock yelled. She was beginning to panick. Feeling absolutely horrible for losing Indya. She could feel the oil ((robot tears mrgreen )) coming to her eyes. She wouldn't cry though, she had to keep an eye on Cheshire and The Hatter.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Black Charity Kidd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:55 pm
"That's ridiculous," Nana said, wiping her eyes and regaining her self-control. She took off his jacket and shirt and traced her fingers along his torso, feeling his bones carefully. "This rib is broken, but it's the only one. Don't try to hide it, Jasper. I'm a Guardian, remember? I can deal with these things." She smiled at him, and as she did with the Jabberwocky in the Circle, she leaned close and began to whisper in the Guardian tongue. Jasper's body began to glow a soft orange as the magic took hold. Nana frowned in concentration, and her body began to shake, glowing the same color as Jasper. Her love was getting in the way of her healing, her emotions were taking over....
She pushed it all aside and focused on the task at hand. The two of them began to glow even brighter, and finally she broke contact and put her head in her hands, regaining her self-control. She lifted her head and her hands went to survey her work, and then she looked up and smiled at Jasper. "It worked," she said, and hugged him tightly. "It worked!"

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games