Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:46 am

[Enter Kazu, Piedmon, Zerimon and Buraimon]]

Kazu eyed the tall outer gates and grinned.
"Buraimon?"
The Samurai sighed and grabbed Kazu round the waist. He beat his powerful wings a few timees before he cleared the fence and landed on the other side. Piedmon floated over with ease.
"Ok so we're in. Now what Mr Espionage?"
Kazu stuck his tounge out at Piedmon.
"Look there's a door over there. We can get in that way."
He ran over to it, Zerimon giggling on his shoulder. While Kazu tried the door Buraimon sighed.
"This is far too risky... What does he hope to gain?"
Piedmon shrugged, looking around for Jai... Or guards.
"I dunno. Maybe he just wants to find something out? Maybe he's bored. We'd best just try to keep him safe."
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:04 pm

VictoryGreymon heard the fence clatter, which mean't people were near. His mind raced to find a solution, but instead he walked down to the entrance meeting however. 'Imperialdramon go to the top, I'll check who it is." He commanded as he walked towards the entrance finally stepping in front of it, and opening it. He pushed both doors open, with a struggle. After several pushes he finally got them to budge, and he stepped in the center. He saw a boy, and his three Digimon. Piedmon, Zerimon, and Buriamon. He sighed heavily, but he looked at the boy... He tried to place it, but he couldn't remember were he saw the boy.

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode just walked forward not even sure how many steps he had taken, which made him become a bit discouraged. "Damn tower, and these damn steps." He thought to himself, as he start jogging up the stairs.

User ImageUser Image

Cuevas_506

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:43 pm

[enter Jai and Lucemon]

Jai and his partner caught up with Kazu and his team, although they were on the other side of a huge gate. Jai looked up the gate and gave the thumbs up to Lucemon. Lucemon embraced Jai and flew up over the fence. Lucemon's foot caught on the gate and he fell on top of Jai. In a rather slapstick moment Jai pulled himself from under the demon lord and rubbed his leg furiously.
"Damn, I fell on my Digivice."
"You don't seem to use it for anything."
"Exept that time when it showed me your Angemon form when you were still a Patamon."
Lucemon saw no reason to start a quarrel. Jai's leg started to go numb, and Jai collapsed backwards. Lucemon ruched and grabbed Jai before his head hit he concrete floor.
"We're not being very quiet."
Lucemon grabbed Jai and helped him up. Jai's leg muscles tightened ans he fell over again.
"Jeez, I guess you'll have to carry me."
"Lazy."
Lucemon picked up Jai and held him in his arms. Jai was in such a position he could just fade into sleep. But he couldn't, he was adventuring with Kazu, and all his noise would of attracted some attention.
"Sorry about the ruckus."
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Kazu heard Jai land. He went to say hi when the door he was trying was flung open.
"Oh..."
He looked the VictoryGreymon up and down. Looked at Jai, looked at his Digimon, then back at the VictoryGreymon.
"Pleased to meet you... RUN!"
Kazu dove under the warriors arm, Piedmon and Buraimon close behind.
"Split up Jai!"
Kazu sprinted down the corridor and hung a left down one corridor then began randomly choosing random pathways.
"Master! Who was that?"
Kazu shrugged, still running down random corridors.
"We're going to get horribly lost!"
Kazu shurgged again, throwing a right turn.
"Faster! Faster!"
Zerimon was gripping to Kazu's head as they ran.

After a few minuts of running they came to a panting stop. They were well and truely lost within the labaryinth innards of the Tower. Kazu scratched his head and took some recovering breaths.
"I hope Jai made it past the guard... Actually I thnk that'd be a pretty awesome fight."
Kazu pouted and looked down the corridor they had come from. Nothing. They were in the heart of the Tower, many doors and stairwells were around them. Buraimon had both hands on his swords, tense.
"Master... I don't like it here. What is your purpose?"
Kazu looked to the Samurai and became serious. Piedmon was floating in the air, little finger in his ear, twisting.
"Buraimon. This is the Underworld right?"
He nodded,
"Then this is essentially the home of near all evil. If not that then there's a damn good chance that evil will pass through here at some point correct?"
Again Buraimon nodded.
"Well you see. The reason I really wanted to come here. It wasn't adventure. It wasn't because I wanted to see where I got my old scar."
He paused. Piedmon had stopped messing around and was listening intently now. Even Zerimon had calmed down.
"I came here to find Marcus. Or at the very least leave him a message. I want him to know that I'm not dead. That a ghost is looking for him."
A single bead of sweat ran down Buraimon's head. He remembered viewing Marcus.
"But... Master. Your no stronger than when you fought him last time... What did you hope to achive had you found him?"
Kazu looked at the floor.
"I wasn't going to fight him. I was just going to leet him see me. Let him know I'd survived. In honesty I wanted to scare him. To let him know that not even death would stop me from beating him..."
Buraimon remained silent. Piemon dropped to the floor, slowly clapping.
"Very dramatic Kazu. I applaude. However was it nessessary to drag that boy into this? He could get hurt on your little revenge trip."
Kazu nodded solemly.
"To be honest the only reason I invited him along was because he had a Deamon Lord. But he's just a fresh-faced Tamer. He's not experienced real pain..."
Kazu pushed the memories from his head and turned to face the seeminly endless corridors.
"Well let's see if the Master of this castle can deliver a message for us huh? Failing that at least we did some sightseeing."
The small group set off. Most worried for Kazu.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:32 pm

In a furious panic Lucemon created a ball of smoke that surrounded both himself and Jai. Jai was still in Lucemon's arm, so it was easier to slide under the guard Digimon's legs. They saw Kazu and his team turn a corner in the labyrinth. They tried to follow, but got scarily lost.
"Jai, umm, we're lost."
"Yeah, I guess we are."
"Is your leg feeling better?'
"Ye-, I mean no, keep carrying me."
Lucemon chucked him on the floor.
"You have two working legs, use them."
Jai followed Lucemon down the corridoors and staircases of this vast tower. He looked at his arm again, the dark feeling had gone, and it was turning back into a normal cut.
Few, thats a relif.
Jai pulled out his Digivice and looked at the greenish screen. It was blank. He popped the orange rimmed, green screened, rectangular device back into his coat pocket.
"Boy, my neck is cold."
"Well, here you go."
Lucemon ripped a long red piece of cloth into a scarf shape. He wrapped it around Jai's neck.
"Ahh, thats warm, and it suits me."
"Maybe we should find Kazu again."
"It was easier last time as some of his Digimon were with us. But now we're on out own."
"Well, lets keep searching."
Jai and Lucemon continued to run through the seemingly endless corridoors of the tower.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:33 pm

VictoryGreymon had taken the last month to look into the castle, and decided he knew were to cut off the boy. Though first he had to find Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, which was funny cause he was the one who normally had to be found. "Imperialdramon, we have guests. How about I get to the top, and you make your way to find the group of Digimon, and their... "tamer"." VictoryGreymon questioned.

After an awkward silence, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode got a transmission. "Sure, let me get down there." He replied as he slid Digivolved to SaberLeomon, which was he=is "hound" form. "I'll get them in a minute." He finally said, before bounding down the stairs at Mach speed. His fist pounding against the pavement lightly. He probably ran for half a minute, before stepping in front of a group of Digimon and their tamer. "Kazu?" SaberLeomon questioned, before jumping right in front Kazu and his Digimon.

VictoryGreymon had slid Digivolved into ChaosWarGreymon by the time SaberLeomon had met up with Kazu, and was already at the summit. Looking for what god knows, and started to get frustrated. His face, became bleak as he searched more.

User ImageUser Image

Cuevas_506

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:45 pm

"Crap..."
Kazu saw the SaberLeomon and came to a halt. There was no point trying to outrun the Digimon, not unless he had UlforceVeedramon with him.
"Yeah I'm Kazu. How'd you know my name? And more importantly why are you. A vaccine. Here in the Underworld. That VicotryGreymon too. It's a rare sight to see a Data type here let alone two powerful Vaccines."
He folded his arms. Piedmon clicked his fingers and four swords appeared, floating next to him. Buraimon drew both his swords and raised them aggresivly.
"I wouldn't try a thing."
"The clown is right. It'll be the worst mistake you ever make."
Zerimon stuck his tounge out. Kazu grinned.
"So what do you want? Who sent you to find me?"
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:53 pm

"No one, it was just me and VictoryGreymon who came down here find something Christian needs." He replied as he saw the two Digimon draw weapons, which made him chuckle. "You can't beat me even if you wanted too." He stated towards Piedmon and Buraimon, which would obviously get the two annoyed. He looked at the Zerimon, and stuck his tongue out at him. "Your not scary." He mocked in an English accent playfully.

ChaosWarGreymon had started to shatter boulders, and he started ripping stuff up. He looked around, but he couldn't find a single thing. Not even a living creature was here, which was making ChaosWarGreymon discourage that this mission was fluke.

User ImageUser Image

Cuevas_506

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Jai and Lucemon ran around a corner and spotted Kazu & co, but soon ran back at the sight of the two huge Digimon. Jai picked up a stone off the floor and threw it at the huge beasts, and then legged it back aroung the corner.
"Hope that knocked them off guard."

((Sorry for the short post, I'm kinda stuck.))
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm

"Christian... He was a Royal Knight alongside me during the War of the Memories."
Piedmon scoffed at the SaberLeomon's cocky attitude.
"I could take you on myself and win. Don't make me laugh, beast."
Buraimon took a small step towards Kazu, protectivly.
"Besides your outnumbered. Three to One."
Zerimon grunted.
"Hey don't make fun of Kazu's accent!"
Kazu waved it off. He looked into SaberLeomon's eyes quizzically.
"As much as it may seem otherwise. We don't want to fight."
He waved a hand over his torn and blood-soaked clothing.
"As you can see I've been in one hell of a fight lately. Please tell me. What is Christian looking for? And do you know where he is? I didn't see him after the fight on Endless Mountain."
Piedmon licked his lips. He was pleading the lion to step out of line. He was still furious after being denied his Godhood and wanted to let off some steam. Buriamon was still nervous at all the negative energy and Zerimon was ready to digi-volve should anything happen.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:14 pm

"Currently he's at the Raggedy Inn, as for what he's looking for I haven't the idea." He replied grinning at Piedmon, who was probably waiting for him to make a comment or start something. "Mind calling back your Pansies?" He questioned as he looked darkly at the two Ultimate and Mega Digimon. He could take out a demon lord at Champion level, and leave without trying.

ChaosWarGreymon came flying down next to SaberLeomon, and showed him an orb. What it was he didn't know, but by the description it looked like a X-Antibody. "I think Christian needed this." He answered as he sealed it away, and looked at the boy. "Who is this?"

"Its Kazu, remember a Royal Knight?" He replied looking at Kazu now, and stayed on the boy.

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Jai heared most of the taunting, and looked at Lucemon.
"Me and Kazu don't have that accent do we?"
"Kazu does slightly, but considering your mostly English and slightly Japanese, you accent is rather, plain."
Jai felt annoyed that his accent was 'plain'. Also he hated talking about his nationality, so he felt even worse.
"Well, it's my parents fault, and their parents fault, and so on."

Jai dare not head into Kazu's conversation, he might make things worse. He peeked aroung the corner and listened in, but tripped over and made a distracting loud crash.
"Well done, they are going to notice us."

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Piedmon lost it.
"Pansy!? I'll *&@$% Kill you you *&$%@!!!""
He went to lunge forwards but Buraimon grabbed his collar.
"No! Master said no fighting."
Kazu looked wearily at the SaberLeomon. He nodded a hello to the ChaosWargreymon.
"Do not try me. I'm a nice guy because it's in my nature. But if you dare think that you can beat me that easily. You'd better take a long look at the gap in our skills."
He noticed the X-Antibody and nodded.
"Be careful with that thing. It contains more power then you know."
Kazu was getting a little ticked off with the two Digimon before him. He respected Christian, but the kid still had a lot of growing to do in Kazu's eyes.
"Well, do you need anything from me? Or can we continue to look around the castle?"
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:49 pm

"Ah, we haven't a thing to do with your exploration." SaberLeomon replied moving around the group of Digimon. "And the fact is Christian is three times as powerful since the last time you saw him, so you might want to keep the clown calmed." He said with a snicker, and trotted down the hall. "Also he'll probably want to see you at the Raggedy Inn. Ah, I heard about the little quarrel with you and Marcus. He's with Christian too." He laughed running towards end of the hall.

"Pathetic clown." ChaosWarGreymon mocked flying by Kazu and his band of child Digimon. He shot a round of energy at the wall, and both Digimon bounded out of the Spiral Tower. "Till next time." His voice echoed back as the disappeared.
((OOC: Sort of explaining were I got my X-Antibody, and I'm stirring some fighting.))

User ImageUser Image

[[Exit to Raggedy Inn]]

Cuevas_506

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Kazu slammed his fist into the side of the corridor as the two Megas left.
"Christian... If he's hanging around with Marcus."
He fought the urge to order attack. He knew that even combined, he would still come out victorious. Buraimon himself could easily put an end to that Lions trash talking. Piedmon was ranting. Stabbing walls and shooting energy that blew holes in the fine wallpaper.
"Calm!? Pathetic!? Why... Why... RAAARGH!"
He began tearing at the walls smashing through them then reappearing out of others.
"That boy's arrogance knows no bounds."
A thought suddenly popped into Kazu's head.
"If they're returning to Christian. Then they'll see Marcus. And that means my message will be delivered loud and clear. Kazu Matsumoto is alive and kicking!"
Zerimon bounced.
"I didn't like those two Kazu... We should beat them up!"
Kazu laughed and patted the little green blob.
"Maybe one day. Knowing my luck it'll be sooner rather than later."
He let out a short, curt laugh. and turned to face Jai.
"Hey quit hiding. We've got to get to the throne room. Keep up."
Buraimon pulled the rampagin Pidmon over to one side.
"I know your angry with them. I am too. Seething actually. But wwe must take things a step at a time. Come, we will find the throne room. Have Kazu deliver his message, and if anyone even looks at us funny. We'll delete them on the spot."
Piedmon's eyes grew wide in joy.
"My, my, my Buraimon. This is a side to you I've never seen!"
The bird-samurai shrugged.
"I know my limits and accept them. It would serve others well to realise theirs. But one this is for certian, That SaberLeomon would have falled to my blades, even in this form. The ChaosGreymon too."
Piedmon grinned.
"Y'know I never thought I'd say this. But I think I'm begining to like you bird-brain."
Buraimon laughed.
"Right back at you jester."
The pair laughed and shook hands. Kazu was glad to see them getting along.
"Good to see them being friendly hih Zerimon."
The blob nodded and yelled towards Jai.
"C'mon Jai you slow-poke! We've places to be!"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games