Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:57 pm

All of the banging had awoken Savannah, and by this time she was pissed. With the bright lights coming from her window, she opened it, looking out. "What the hell is going on here?" she snapped, mainly to Kazuki. In a few seconds, a familiar face finally registered. Horrified, she turned to Terriermon and Zassoumon, already stirring. Not too much later, they broke the windows and hurried out to help, after Savannah pulled on day clothes.

"Ryu? What's going on!?" she called, shielding her face. Terriermon warped to Rapidmon, and Zassoumon to Blossomon. More than ever, the girl wished for Gatomon's reassuring presence by her side. She paled as she saw Ryu run for the army, and Rapidmon scooped her up, joining the fight. "You're crazy to do this on your own!" she called from Rapidmon. "What do they want anyways?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:30 pm

ryu looks back at savannah....
"Why did she get involved?"
metal seadramon and dorugoramon fire at most of the angel digimon with large blasts, deleting them.
"Just a minor misunderstanding!"
ryu shouted back, trying to get her to leave before they saw her face.

Amias Nicht

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:57 pm

Kazuki looks at Savannah, or the pissed off version of Savannah, Kazuki thought. Terriermon watches as the battle goes on, not knowing why they were attacking each other, but he had to help out a friend. Terriermon digivolves to MegaGargomon. Kazuki didn't know what was going on either and he didn't want to involve his other two digimon into the battle. MegaGargomon quickly jumps into action to help out Savannah and Ryu. Kazuki jumps on MegaGargomon's shoulder and rides to battle.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:35 am

"Why!? Don't you ever take advice......I have to end this."
ryu raises his hand into the air, sideways, then flips it straight.
"Garuru cannon!"
a huge blue laser flies down from the sky, and eliminates all the angel digimon.
"You're lucky none of them got away, otherwise you two actually would have been in trouble......just because of their misunderstanding..."

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:37 am

Dom lran to see what was happening and saw angel digimon falling every where. He nodded to Lucy and she digivolved to Lilamon and didn't know who to fight. He saw Ryu leading the fight against them and rememberd what he did to Haku befor and got angry. He pointed to Ryu and ran at him with Lucy close behind.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:58 am

omnimon shot down from the sky, landing in an explosion of smoke, and when the smoke cleared, his sword was at dom's neck, and the gun pointing at lilamon.
"I wouldn't if I were you...."

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:05 am

By the time Omnimon looked back at Lucy she had digivoved to Rosemon and her whip was around his arm. She smiled as she pulled him to her and swung her sword at him. The plants around him were also growing around him and holding himto the ground. Dom ran at Ryu with tears in his eyes and his crest glowing, now brighter than ever.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Savannah gasped, horrified at the scene before her. She had only come into the group not too much before, and she thought that she deserved an explanation. "COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!" she shouted, glaring at everyone. "FIRST OFF, WHO WERE THOSE ANGELS AND WHY WERE THEY COMING AT RYU? SECOND, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO ATTACK HIM?!?!" Fury blazed through her eyes as she pointed to Dom and Ryu respectively. She had a wild look in her eyes which happened when she didn't have enough sleep or hadn't an idea what was going on. Now, she had both. Calming down a bit, she sighed. "I think I deserve an explanation." she said in an icy tone, fists clenched at her sides.

((Great job, you pissed her off! ;D))

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:40 pm

Dom looked at her and sighed. "Haku was turned to digitama once befor. Do you know who did it." Dom pointed to Ryu and turned to Rosemon. "Lets go were not wanted here." Lucy nodded and de-digivolved to Lalamon. The angel digimon looked at Dom and Lucy. "If you're not with us you're against us." A lone Angel said as a arrow hit Lucy. Dom was shocked as a Devimon laughed from the ranks and tried to escape but was deleted before he could. "No not you also." He cried as he grabbed Lucy.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:01 pm

Savannah nodded, before taking a step to Dom. "If you have to go separate ways, I'm with you." That small speech caused her crest to glow, and mere moments after, Luck was hit. "No!" she called, on the verge of tears. Then her crest aimed it's light at the degenerating digimon.

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:17 pm

(gah, at this rate if G doesn't post I will move on without him)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:32 pm

Lucy De-digitalised in his arms. "At least I'm with." She coughed. "At least I'm with Haku." She was gone into the air and Dom was crying. "Not you as well." He punched the ground as he crest light up. As he looked up he saw a egg left on the floor. His crest was shining on it as it began to crack. Out popped a little Poyomon who saw Dom and floated up to him and nudged him slightly then said quietly. "Why so sad momma?" Dom looked up puzzled. "What?"

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:34 pm

Savannah blinked. She said nothing for a long time, just looking at her and Dom's crest. "Um..." She said, looking at the new digimon. "What just happened? Crest malfunction?" she asked, mostly herself. If the crest of light and the crest of hope shined on a digi-egg, apparently a new digimon came out!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:08 pm

"Look I'm no-ones 'momma' kid." Poyomon looks up to him and begins to cry. Dom sighs and picks up Poyomom. "An angel are you? How does Gabriel suit you?" The little blob smiled. "Gabriel it is then, aslong as you call me Dom." Dom was upset about Lucy and Haku but had other problems. He looks at Ryu. "Trouble follows you doesn't it." Gabriel hides from Ryu as he feels scared when he looks at him. "Shall we go get our friends back it's a long trip?"

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm

"Ugh, aren't you over it yet? It was an accident!" (SERIOUSLY!!! YOU MAY WANT TO GO ON ABOUT IT, BUT ITS PISSING ME OFF!)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games