Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:24 am
Hayden Cain
"I would have to agree with you Lyra. Link is a con artist. He has been since he was a kitten. Either that or he just knows that I have no backbone when it comes to his puss in the boots look face. I think he learned that from Pepper." Standing up quickly Hayden looked back down the corridor. "Speaking of, Where is Pepper?"

Lyra laughed. "I leave my owl, Cadrion, in his cage, or he gets into all sorts of trouble. I hate to do it, but I've tried letting him out before on the train and it didn't go too well."

Lyra looked down as something touched her leg and saw Link rubbing up against her. She reached down to pet him and scratch him under the chin. "I think it's too late to be careful. He's already stolen my heart." xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:26 am
SarahSilverby
Sarah eyed Hayden. "You left her in the compartment, when you left to say hi to people. Remember? She must have smelled the treats... Hayden you better give her one before she scales you and takes them from you... I see that gluttonous look in her eyes."

Twitching at the thought Hayden quickly kneeled back down pulling out more cakes and giving one to each of the cats to keep them all happy. Looking up at the other girls she smiled sheepishly. "Pepper did climb up my leg one time to get at the cakes. I think I still have scares from it. I NEVER want to go through that again."  

Hayden Cain

Nydia Sythe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:26 am
"Oh wow, Lyra. A third year? That's awesome." Nydia's smile broadened. "And really, I'm fine. You're very nice to ask."

"I see, and a second year too." she replied to Sarah. "I'm in Slytherin. My mother was a Gryffindor actually, but I'm still proud to be a Slytherin." she smiled and cocked her head slightly, laughing softly at Sarah comment about Link. "Mittens would like to think that, but he acts too much like a grumpy old man."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:28 am
Link got up on his hind legs and nuzzled Lyra's cheek with his head, purring like a train. "Oh heavens. Look at him. I think he has a crush on you, Lyra." Sarah smiled at Nydia. "Would you like to join our compartment? Putting up your trunk might be a good thing, before I cause another accident." Sarah laughed.  

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:30 am
Nydia Sythe
"Oh wow, Lyra. A third year? That's awesome." Nydia's smile broadened. "And really, I'm fine. You're very nice to ask."

"I see, and a second year too." she replied to Sarah. "I'm in Slytherin. My mother was a Gryffindor actually, but I'm still proud to be a Slytherin." she smiled and cocked her head slightly, laughing softly at Sarah comment about Link. "Mittens would like to think that, but he acts too much like a grumpy old man."

"Oh wow your mother was a gryffindor? My mother was too. I am a 3rd year, and I know you are really going to like it. If you ever need anything feel free to ask I will help you out whatever way I can."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:31 am
Lyra winces as Hayden describes when Pepper climbed up her leg.

She continues petting Link, and smiles at Nydia. "Well, we can't have people getting hurt when we're not even at Hogwarts yet."

Lyra Elizabeth

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:33 am
Sarah blushed deep crimson. "I wonder if it's a sign I'm going to be accidental this term." Sarah smiled at Lyra. "Would you like to come too, Lyra? There's like a party going on in our compartment." She laughed. "There's still room though, if you two would like to join."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:34 am
"Um, that would be great thank you! It is really heavy to be lugging around half the train." Nydia smiled, cocking her head slightly. Mittens stopped loving on Hayden and came over to sit next to Nydia, looking up at her as he put a paw on her shoe.

Nydia shook her head slightly as she looked down at Mittens. "You don't need any more Mittens! You're big enough as it is...spoiled."

Mittens flicked his tail slightly in agitation and walked over to Sarah, placing a paw on her shoe. He hoped maybe she would get him a treat instead.

Nydia Sythe

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:36 am
Lyra picks up Link, hoping he doesn't mind, and scratches him behind the ears.

"Sure. I'll come. Just let me stop by the compartment I was in to let Kitty know where I'm going. I don't want to just leave her sitting there by herself."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:39 am
Sarah looked down at Mittens, wondering what he wanted. She reached down at pet him. "You are so cute." She reached into her pocket for a treat but had none. "All I have is the toy. Sorry. I'll play with you when we get there though." Sarah stood back up and smiled. She walked over and grabbed Nydia's trunk. "Think of this as my apologizing for knocking you to the ground. Ok we'll meet you there." Link purred louder, happy as can be. "Come on, lover boy. She'll be in the compartment soon." Link looked down and got all sad. He jumped onto Sarah's shoulder. "We'll see you there, Lyra. Bring Kitty too, if she wants." Sarah smiled and started dragging Nydia's trunk toward the compartment.  

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 am
Hayden laughed at the sight. "Well what a way to start the new term, and we haven't even left the station yet." Picking up Pepper she turned and made her way back down the corridor saying hello to whomever she came across.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:47 am
"Ok. See you in a minute." Lyra walked off, back to the compartment where Kitty was. "Hey, Kitty. I'm going to go over to the compartment with all the Gyrffindors. Are you coming?"

Lyra walked down the train, looking for the compartment. She found it and entered. "Whoa. So many people. Is this compartment just extra huge or something?"

She found Sarah, Hayden and Nydia and walked over to them. "Hello again. Where has little Link gone?" Lyra looked around the compartment for the cat, who was now apparently her new friend.

Lyra Elizabeth

Nydia Sythe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:47 am
Mittens cocked his head slightly when he was told he was cute. He twitched an ear when Sarah mentioned toy and followed her around, obviously holding her to her promise.

Nydia nodded slightly and said a soft "Thank you." Nydia adjusted her bag across her shoulder and shook her head at Mittens. She followed Sarah quietly towards her compartment, gripping her bag as she walked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 am
Sarah pulled the trunk into the compartment and put it up. The minute Lyra walked in, Link jumped onto her shoulder, landing softly and purring like crazy. Sarah rolled her eyes. "Would you look at him? He's really taken to you Lyra." She smiled and sat back where she was sitting. She pulled out the muggle cat toy out of her pocket and started dangling it in front of herself lower to the floor. "Oh Mittens..." she said softly calling to him.  

SarahSilverby

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:55 am
Lyra jumped sightly as something hit her shoulder and turned her head to see Link. She reached up with one hand to scratch under his chin. Looking at Sarah, she replied with a smile "I've taken to him, too. Though I don't think that's really anything unusual."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games