Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:43 pm
forribiden_angel
ummm my name is Jessica but i liked 2 be called Jess.im almost 15.i heard of panic at the disco from a friend and listened to A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and instantly became a fan

Welcome...
To the sound of Pretty. Odd.

To the Panic at the Disco Fan guild.
4laugh

(Had to do it, guys. xD)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:48 pm
Hey everyone! Welcome the guild whee  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 pm
forribiden_angel
ummm my name is Jessica but i liked 2 be called Jess.im almost 15.i heard of panic at the disco from a friend and listened to A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and instantly became a fan

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:38 pm
PrimeOdd
magic_lily
I'm magic_lily, obviously, but you can call me Lily ^^

I have liked Panic for nearly a year now, w00t, and I've seen them live once on 6-14-08. It was the best night of my life by far. <3

I have no idea which album I prefer, Pretty. Odd. or AFYCSO, so, yeah, please don't ask me D: It just depends on my mood. My favorite PATD song also changes a lot but I'd have to say my all time favorite is Time to Dance. that song is flipping awesome. And my favorite band member is Ryan <3

I also like Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Paramore, Evanescence, Stars Down, Escape the Fate, and My Chemical Romance.

I love writing (slash about PATD ;D), reading (slash about PATD, once again, and I also love Harry Potter and the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer), marching band (I play flute)... yeah... I'm also kind of a computer nerd and I make profiles and stuff. The profile I'm using right now was made by me. It took me forever, but I am very proud of it ^^

Other random stuff:
-I love cats x3
-I am bisexual
-I am a cancer survivor (melanoma)
-My favorite color is purple
-I make custom profiles (not right now, though, I am being overwhelmed with like ten zillion requests right now D: )
-I have been on Gaia for three years.

Okay, I think I'm done >.<

surprised A cancer survivor? heart That's awesome. <3 Down with cancer! scream I'm glad you're here. Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

Woo, cancer! =Dnot really]

But yes, down with cancer.

Thankies ^^

magic_lily

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300

oOMadAsRabbitsoO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:21 pm
ummm... yeah- I should have done this days ago, but oh well.

Hi, I'm Kylie. I'm kind of I guess you could call me a newbie. Yeah. I've been a fan of Panic sine April 5th, 2008 D: I know I'm new stare . Yup, I remember when I became a fan, April 5th was also my bestest friends birthday, AND the night Panic came on Saturday Night Live!
other things you should know
-i'm in 6th grade
-i have 5 besties (2 are boys : P)
-i like weezer, the killers (w00!), guns 'n' roses, my chemical romance and a whole lot more bands
-i'm from maryland (w0000000 xD)
-everyone in my family so far has died from cancer Dx
-i do not eat and cow/steer/bull (that family) meats
-i have a strait "A" in spelling and grammar

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:22 pm
oOMadAsRabbitsoO
ummm... yeah- I should have done this days ago, but oh well.

Hi, I'm Kylie. I'm kind of I guess you could call me a newbie. Yeah. I've been a fan of Panic sine April 5th, 2008 D: I know I'm new stare . Yup, I remember when I became a fan, April 5th was also my bestest friends birthday, AND the night Panic came on Saturday Night Live!
other things you should know
-i'm in 6th grade
-i have 5 besties (2 are boys : P)
-i like weezer, the killers (w00!), guns 'n' roses, my chemical romance and a whole lot more bands
-i'm from maryland (w0000000 xD)
-everyone in my family so far has died from cancer Dx
-i do not eat and cow/steer/bull (that family) meats
-i have a strait "A" in spelling and grammar

3nodding

Good job in spelling & grammar! whee Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 am
i forgot if i already did this but...

I am xLongiis4loversx, but my real name is Isabelle. I come from Long Island, New York. I am filipina but I was born in the states. I am known for playing guitar, doodling, messy hair, and clumsiness. I also sing. I love Panic and all the bands on Decaydance. I am 14. I am the only one of my 3 sisters who isn't very girly. I have a brother. I have a little yorkie that's kind of a b***h. I have mixed up thoughts, and weird dreams. I grew up wanting to be a vampire. But beneath the video games, fuzzy hair, and guitar playing I am really girly. I watch the Hills, I love Project Runway and enjoy get my nails done.<3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 pm
My name is Auriana, but call me Auri. That means, that if I hear-excuse me read the name Auriana reffering to me, I will kill the author. The only person allowed to call me that would be my mother, father or boyfriend, Grant. Moving on, I'm 14 years old, and I heard "I Write Sins, Not Tradgidies"[crap, I can't spell] on the radio, and then later in that year, I wrote a paper comparing them to another favourite of mine, Fall Out Boy. Um, I've been a fan ever since I heard "Camisado" summer of 06. Is there anything else you should know about me? No, I don't think so... Well, if you want to get to know me more, just click on the add or PM button next to this post, and I'll answer if I can. Thanks for reading!  

Xin Kira

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:56 am
xLongIis4loversx
i forgot if i already did this but...

I am xLongiis4loversx, but my real name is Isabelle. I come from Long Island, New York. I am filipina but I was born in the states. I am known for playing guitar, doodling, messy hair, and clumsiness. I also sing. I love Panic and all the bands on Decaydance. I am 14. I am the only one of my 3 sisters who isn't very girly. I have a brother. I have a little yorkie that's kind of a b***h. I have mixed up thoughts, and weird dreams. I grew up wanting to be a vampire. But beneath the video games, fuzzy hair, and guitar playing I am really girly. I watch the Hills, I love Project Runway and enjoy get my nails done.<3

I want a Yorkie so bad. gonk heart Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 pm
HallowAuriaAtTheDisco
My name is Auriana, but call me Auri. That means, that if I hear-excuse me read the name Auriana reffering to me, I will kill the author. The only person allowed to call me that would be my mother, father or boyfriend, Grant. Moving on, I'm 14 years old, and I heard "I Write Sins, Not Tradgidies"[crap, I can't spell] on the radio, and then later in that year, I wrote a paper comparing them to another favourite of mine, Fall Out Boy. Um, I've been a fan ever since I heard "Camisado" summer of 06. Is there anything else you should know about me? No, I don't think so... Well, if you want to get to know me more, just click on the add or PM button next to this post, and I'll answer if I can. Thanks for reading!

Tragedies. wink

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

nightwizzard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 pm
H e y l o o =]
I AM PANIC AT THE DISCO'S BIGGEST FAN. YESH, I REALLY, FOR A FACT AM THEIR #1 FAN <3

I LUV all of their songs.
I can't even really pic a favorite song.
But a few of my tops have to be:
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off,
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage,
Camisado,
I Write Sins Not Tragedies,
But It's Better If You Do,
Build God Then We'll Talk,
The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know,
and yea... I pretty much just LOVE all of their songs! Every single one!
I have all of their songs on my iPod, and i know every single song by heart. <3
BRENDON URIE ISH THE SEXIEST MAN ON EARTH!!! I LOVE HIM!!!
I AM SECRETLY MARRIED TO HIM!!! YESH, I'M MRS. URIE <3
I THINK HE'S FUNNY, SEXY, HOT, CRAZY, SILLY, AND JUST PLAIN PERFECT FOR ME!!! YESH, HE'S TOTALLY ALL MINE PPLZ <3
SORRY, HE'S TO MUCH IN LOVE WITH ME TO THINK OTHER WISE. =p

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:34 pm
Welcome to the guild. Lol, I'd say their parents are the biggest fans :].
And, I'm sorry but Brendon Urie is mine talk2hand lmao jk.
:] But hey, I can dream right?
We all love Brendon <3 But you can't forget to love Ryan, Jon, and Spencer. heart

Panda Cheval

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:32 pm
xXemopanicgrlXx
H e y l o o =]
I AM PANIC AT THE DISCO'S BIGGEST FAN. YESH, I REALLY, FOR A FACT AM THEIR #1 FAN <3

I LUV all of their songs.
I can't even really pic a favorite song.
But a few of my tops have to be:
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off,
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage,
Camisado,
I Write Sins Not Tragedies,
But It's Better If You Do,
Build God Then We'll Talk,
The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know,
and yea... I pretty much just LOVE all of their songs! Every single one!
I have all of their songs on my iPod, and i know every single song by heart. <3
BRENDON URIE ISH THE SEXIEST MAN ON EARTH!!! I LOVE HIM!!!
I AM SECRETLY MARRIED TO HIM!!! YESH, I'M MRS. URIE <3
I THINK HE'S FUNNY, SEXY, HOT, CRAZY, SILLY, AND JUST PLAIN PERFECT FOR ME!!! YESH, HE'S TOTALLY ALL MINE PPLZ <3
SORRY, HE'S TO MUCH IN LOVE WITH ME TO THINK OTHER WISE. =p

gonk Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild.

I don't mean to be rude, but I can guarantee you that there are people in this guild that love Panic At The Disco & Brendon Urie just as much as you...and you won't be well respected if you keep the attitude you showed in your writing. Just kind of a little heads up. gonk

But anyways, I'm glad you love Panic At The Disco!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 am
Welcome everybody!!!  

Fragile Panic

Narcissistic Rabbit

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:46 am
Heya, im latifah people call me fifi
im half arabic/british and im from the UK im 20 years old, graphic designer and im a ryan addict! *yay*
ive been a panic fangirl since they first came out really xD

i have 2 older brothers and 2 younger sisters
i have a cat named mint and she rocks my socks <3
im into symphonic metal music and im also an MCR addict their #2 on my chart list
i love slash fiction so you can tell huge Rydon fangirl here *shot*
im a video game geek , so im always trying to find new games and stuff D:
i dont have a favorite PATD song , coz i love'em all <3

and yeah thats about it really =)

hope we can be friends ^^

xxxx  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games