Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm
Once Amy had gotten out of the hammock safely, Zephit pulled his hand away. Quietly he started walking toward the exit and didn't look back. It was frustrating that she was so insistent on changing how he was. Amy didn't understand at all what it was like. He wasn't going to build walls just because other people might hurt him.

He stopped for a moment, turning around to face Amy again. Angry words boiled up inside him, begging to get out. Who was she to tell him that he'd get walked on? Losing her mate suddenly made her an expert on feelings? As if she could ever know what it was like to lose your eye and your heart in the same day. So many angry thoughts wanted to surface, but he wouldn't let them.

"Looks like I did a bad job of cheering you up." Zephit gave a small, sad smile. Then he turned to leave at the quickest walk he could.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Amy glared at Zephit's retreating back. She was getting used to that site from different people. And frankly, it pissed her off. She wasn't happy or cheery for a day and suddenly people wanted to drop her like a bad habit? Whatever. She wasn't here to make others feel good all the damn time. She was sick of trying to cheer people up and then just have them turn around and leave her when things got tough. She put too much effort and time into things and people just left far too easily.

"What the ******** ever." She mumbled to herself and started to storm out of the gardens, not noticing Thistle huddled in one of the bushes.

Thistle watched Amy walk away with extreme worry building up inside of her. What was going on? This wasn't the Amy she knew. She had never seen Amy like this.

Thistle needed to go see Velcore. She didn't know what to do. She knew she was supposed to take care of Amy, but she had no idea how to now. She would go by his house every day until she found him. Sure it hurt to go there and remember that she no longer lived there, but this wasn't about her. This was about doing whatever she could to make Amy better.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:57 pm
*feeling a little restless, Kits walks to Aqua Springs. She goes into the office and checks to see if there's anything that needs to be done. Not finding anything, she wanders out to the lounge*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 pm
*after a few minutes, leaves the lounge and goes to the pet spa*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm
*finds that a couple of cats were left overnight and sits down to play with them. After a little while, lays on her stomach, moving her tail around for the cats to chase*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 pm
*finds herself yawning and gets up. She pets each of the cats before leaving to go home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 pm
*Kits sat in the lounge behind her easel. In front of her, Karrie sat on the floor holding Jack. They'd been sitting there for a while, and both the man and the kitten were getting restless*

Aren't you done yet? You said you were just doing the sketch tonight. *Karrie complained as Jack tried, once again, to climb up his braided hair that Kits had wanted over his shoulder so it would show in the painting*

Almost. If you two wouldn't move so much, I'd be done already.

I can't help it. Jack doesn't like to sit still, and my leg's falling asleep.

rolleyes Quit complaining. I'll be done in a little bit. *leans back from the canvas a bit to look at it* I'll take a picture after I sketch it out so that you don't have to be here for me to paint it.

*sighs* Good, cause I don't know if I can sit like this for too much longer. *catches Jack as he tries to escape again*

Jack, sit still! *laughs* I can't draw you when you keep moving.

*Jack turns his head towards Kits with a suffering look and meows*

You can go play when I'm done. *starts sketching again* I doubt Thistle's here, but I'm sure there's somebody in the pet spa for you to play with. There usually is.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm
Jack, no! *attempts to catch the cat as he runs off again but misses* sweatdrop Does that mean we're done?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:43 pm
Nope. I can draw him in later, but I need you here. Now get back in position. *looks around the canvas at Karrie* And stop complaining. You agreed to help me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 pm
*sits how he was, feeling strange now that there's nothing in his arms to hold* I know I did. neutral I wish you'd told me that it was such an awkward pose, though. stare  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:01 pm
That's why I needed you to pose for me. xp Now quit making odd faces.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 pm
*rolls his eyes*

*throws her eraser at him* I said quit making faces!

Yes, you did. *holds onto the eraser and sits calmly*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:10 pm
It had been a while since Zephit had visited Aqua Springs, so he thought to drop by after work. It would give him a chance to run into Amy, maybe, and apologize for not believing she was a dragon. Though going home would give him the same chance, he wanted to avoid going to bed for the night.

When he entered the lounge he saw Kits, and Karrie. Zephit grimaced just a little, before smiling wide at Kits and waving. "Hello there, Kits."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm
*looks up when she hears her name* Hi Zephit. *looks back at the canvas* Oops, that line shouldn't be there. *absently feels around for her eraser*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 pm
*sees Kits searching for her eraser and has to fight to keep from grinning* Missing something, Kits?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games