Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:06 pm
Amy hung up the phone and actually smiled a little bit at the receiver. Getting away wouldn't be a bad thing for a day. But she had no idea how Daniel would pull it off.

She sighed and looked down at Thistle. Then, she looked out the window. She thought she had heard some shuffling outside while she was on the phone. Karrie was probably home. They hadn't talked since Sunday night and he was probably avoiding her. Would it be easier for her to go to her house for awhile? She didn't want to seem like she was running away, but she didn't want to make Karrie uncomfortable to come inside. Amy had another place to go. Karrie didn't.

She sighed softly and scratched both sides of Thistle's neck lightly. "I don't know what to do, pretty girl..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:38 pm
*still not finding what he's looking for, walks into the house with a frustrated look on his face, rubbing his now freezing hands together* Hi Amy, hi Thistle. *cups his hands together and blows on them to warm them up* Sorry I've been working such odd hours lately, we haven't really seen each other. I have tomorrow off, though.

((I have bad timing... sweatdrop ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 am
{{lol!!}}

Both Amy and Thistle looked up at Karrie when he came in. Neither had seen him that much, though Thistle had seen him quite a bit more simply because she got up when she heard Karrie get up and would follow him around the house as he got ready. She now was much better, though, at staying far away from his feet and gave him a pretty big berth.

Thistle felt the tension between Amy and Karrie, but she didn't know why it was there.

Amy wouldn't tell Thistle about what was going on between her and Karrie because one, she didn't think she'd really understand, and two, she didn't want to, in any way, possibly affect Thistle's view of Karrie or get her upset with him. She wasn't sure she would, but Thistle was pretty protective of Amy.

Thistle hopped down off of Amy on the couch and went to stand next to Karrie. She looked up at him with big eyes. She hoped he'd pick her up. It'd feel cold to her, but her heat could warm his hands. He looked very cold.

Amy, meanwhile, was looking at Karrie a little in surprise and a little at a loss as to how to react. He didn't seem angry at all, but she knew that they'd have to talk. She thought Karrie knew that, too. She was still very hurt that he left her at AS on Sunday night when she was very upset. But he might have been upset, too.

"Umm, it's okay.... When you have to work, you have to work. I'll probably take tomorrow off, too... Would you like some coffee to help warm up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm
((Wrong account again. rolleyes xd ))

*picks Thistle up* Ah, warm fur. *chuckles*

*looks up at Amy* Hot chocolate or tea would be better, if we have any. I haven't looked recently. sweatdrop It wasn't that cold out until last week.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:07 pm
*pulls up in front of dame's apartment and parks the car* All right, Miro. Here we are.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:11 pm
Neato blaugh
:: exits the car and starts climbing up the stairs to get to the door ::
It sure is cold out here sweatdrop
:: knocks on the door, alternating hands with each knock ::
Draa~ Let Miro in crying MiroIsCold

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 pm
*follows Miro up to the door, not wanting to leave her out in the cold if she can't get in* Brrr... I hope he's home. And awake. sweatdrop

*Gwee and Silver play in the snow*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 pm
*wakes from hearing the knocking followed by Miro's voice. At first he thinks to ignore her and try to pretend he isn't there, but given how much he had to mess with the heat in order to get the apartment a decent enough temperature, he's sure it probably is pretty cold outside.*
tch...

*quite literally rolls out of bed and blindly feels around the floor for something to put on, too tired to open his eyes. He grabs the first pair of pants he finds, then pushes himself up, stumbling over to the door and opening it up*
I'm not a freakin' chauffeur, dammit stressed *yawns*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm
*raises an eyebrow when they're greeted by a shirtless, grumpy Draa* I see you're in a good mood... I would have just taken Miro to the portal myself, but I have no idea where it is. Neither does she.

*both dragons fly up to hover behind Kits*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 pm
:: nods to confirm what Kits said, but then gets distracted by the rune on Draa's face ::
What did you do to your eye? confused
:: pokes at the tattoo, making Draa flinch and pull back ::
It looks weird. sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm
Don't just go sticking your finger into people's eyes like that stressed -That- is what's weird stare
*crosses his arms over his chest as the cold air starts to get to him*
The portal is in the middle of Verant park.. *gestures in the general direction from there* ... small place off in the suburbs. Big statue of a dragon clawing a globe. Can't miss it. *yawns again*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm
Do you think you could be a little more specific? sweatdrop I have no idea where that park is. *shivers*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm
Miro takes Draa with us then blaugh
:: grabs Draa's hand and starts pulling him out the door :: whee

Hey, wait a minute stressed I'm not even dressed scream
:: makes a pouty face, looking up at Draa with big, round, innocent eyes ::
:: eye twitches ::  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 pm
Well, it is pretty cold... *smiles at Draa* Why don't you get dressed and come with us? I've got Karrie's car, so we don't have to walk.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 pm
{{MiroIsEvil stare }}

*looks back and forth between Miro and Kits. With Miro's "innocent face" and Kits' smile... both sporting pigtails... stressed *
sonofabitch stressed Fine! I'm going stare Just give me a sec... stare

*rubs his eyes and heads back to the bedroom, throwing on a shirt and some socks... then has to change socks because he accidentally put on a pair of dame's stressed He then slips on a pair of shoes and grabs his coat before heading outside. After locking up, he starts to head down the stairs, putting his coat on as he walks.*
Hopefully this will at least mean I don't have to be bothered at random to bring Mir back since me and the "lovebirds" rolleyes *said in an almost spiteful tone* won't be the only ones who know where it is.

*heads for the first unfamiliar car he sees parked in front of the apartment*
This the one?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games