Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru pouted a little but agreed eventually after that finger started waggling at him. But suddenly his head moved forward and he nipped that finger tip playfully. "I know...and No I've not had much sleep. Shou's band is a bunch of needy drama queens when he is away. Ok...so maybe even when he's around too."

Yawning once, he continued to massage You but soon Haru's eyes did start fluttering and he moved in closer to put his head upon You's chest. Slowly but surely, he started falling asleep with the gentle heart beat. "Ngh...I shouldn't use you as a pillow too..." He tried to move over to his own pillow half in and out of sleep. Feeling safe and sound near the one man he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. Everything was as it should be.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko smiled at his brother. "He doesn't want contact with any other humans, which means he was physically abused by someone or multiple someones." the blond spoke as if this made perfect sense.

As if it were natural.

"He's just a boy, which means he can't cope with what happened, unlike an adult usually can. So he locks himself away as an act of self preservation." the pianist's amber eyes focused on Sai intently. "Kind of like how you've been locked away inside of Shou." his gaze went back to Ko-kun, who was looking at him... then the tv... then him... then...

Smiling softly, Naoko made the car go 'beep beep' to get the boy's attention. Then it raced over to where the iphone was and went 'beep beep' again. Then back to the boy. Another 'beep beep'. Back to the iphone. Another 'beep beep'.

The younger Oumori wanted Ko-kun to put the iphone on the tray, that way, neither brother would have to invade the boy's space to start another movie... Naoko would then order another Kamen Rider movie, put the phone back on the tray, and send it back to Ko-kun, in hopes the boy would simply reattach the connection cable to begin watching again.

The only person who would have to move was Ko-kun... and he wouldn't be forced out of his comfort zone.

"He reminds me of me in ways." Naoko whispered, though there was no negative emotions when he spoke. "He just wants to know he's safe."
It was just how things were... he had to accept them for himself or risk another attack.

Gently, Akihiko rested his hands on Izzy's arms. "I could ask... I doubt he'd tell me but he'd probably tell me before telling you."
Which made sense.

"He's... off lately. I mean, usually he's not this big a pain in the a** so something's going on. And it's not the concussion... plus there's a few other things I'd like to discuss with him. And I promise," those blue eyes focused intently on Izzy's gaze as Narcissus touched foreheads with his manager. "I won't get violent or hurt him. You have my word. No matter what he says."

"But I like when you use me as a pillow..." Ishihara replied softly, his own eyes beginning to flutter.

Quickly, before he fell asleep, he took off his glasses and put them on the bedside table, then wrapped his arms around Yamada. "Least I'm not sitting up being used as a pillow..." the man teased before sighing softly.

It was good to be home...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai lips pressed together as he listened to Naoko's reasoning. It was probably true but Sai didn't want to imagine the reasons why Naoko understood things so clearly. It only made the pit of Sai's stomach tremble with discomfort.

"I know...he's just a boy. It pains me to see his pain and there is nothing I can do to take it away." he answered. Those words reflecting a deeper pain that could not be erased. His eyes never lifted from the boy so he did not see that intent gaze. Yes, he was locked away inside the whirlwind called Shou for so many things that he couldn't cope with. At the crux of those deep rooted issues was a young man...name Naoko. Something he could never explain and thus always trapped in between guilt and failure. Shou wasn't confined by these horrors that spun in his head.

--------

Ko peeked down at the car when it beeped and watched it where it went to then his eyes followed it back and forth. Before long, Ko carefully slipped out from under the comforter and edged step by step closer to the Iphone. Soon he reached down and picked up the pod. He unhooked the phone and stared at the show on the small screen. He wasn't sure what to do at that point but to keep the Iphone might get him hurt. So he put it down carefully on the RC car and backed away from it to the couch. Sitting down, he pulled the comforter around himself and took the soda.

He gulped down more of the sweet carbonated drink as if he hadn't had a soda in a very long time. Ko peeked at the now empty bottle and carefully put the cap back before setting it in his lap unsure of where to put it. But then he looked up and shook the bottle at Naoko. He wondered just a little if he could get another. Maybe? So far, they were nice to him. He had a mask so no one could see him...and he had real popcorn and soda...he watched a real tv show again. They...didn't hit him....so far. They hadn't done cruel things that he couldn't even talk about. Why? Were they really his uncles? Well, Shou said he was his uncle and Naoko said nii-san so Naoko was his uncle too? He didn't remember blond family but his Momma and Papa were dead. That's what they said to him. That's why he was awful and deserved what they did. He killed them.

Ko shivered there for a moment. Thinking too much made him very sad but then he saw the popcorn bowl. That was real. Real popcorn and it was buttered too. Picking it up his eyes teared up but no sound escaped his lips as he cried while eating it.

------

Sai glance at Naoko as the boy started to cry without words and said softly, "I wish we could hold him. But you're right, it will take awhile." Sai didn't' mention how much this rattled his stability. He was determined to stay while Naoko was there and share time with him...help with the child. It was difficult though. Fortunately, Naoko was in one piece right there and happy, which helped Sai maintain his grasp on reality.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:25 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I know he won't want to tell you but...we need to have a clue at least." He leaned in and let his head rest against Akhiko's chest for a moment. At least for once, Akihiko was thinking first about things. Maybe he could get a grip of his temper. Izzy prayed for that if things were ever to change.

"He's scared about something. He's making mistakes. That's from worry and desperation. If it is anything to do with Matsumoto-san, then you already know it's...going to be something worse." he said with a very concerned tone. "I don't want Takagi-san to do something stupid...or something that would get him killed. Whatever it is, it's eating Yuuji...alive." Sometimes Izzy slipped and used Yuuji's first name lately. Maybe he felt closer to the man...maybe he just heard the name too much. Although he tried to use the man's last name when they were face to face.

"Are you going to talk to him now?" he asked as he looked up in to those blue eyes. "You handled yourself really well with my Aunt and Uncle...I'm proud of you. That deserves a kiss." he said just before pressing his lips up against Akihiko's. It was a warm wet and tender kiss rather than filled with passion but it expressed how much Ruki loved Akhiko.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Naoko nodded to Ko-kun and disappeared into the kitchen. When he came back, he had a new bottle of fanta, a different flavor this time, and something else...

That something was in a small cardboard box with holes in the top.

Of course the pianist wasn't done yet. He had brought a small wipeoff board, realizing that written words might be a better way of communicating for the boy. He wrote on it with the dry erase pen; "Don't cry. You're safe here. We promise not to come any closer than this until you say it's alright."

He picked up the iphone and ordered another Kamen Rider movie, placing the fanta and the small box, which would contain another box inside, this one clear plastic with holes also in the top, and the board on the tray and sending the RC car back to Ko.

In the small box... was a tiny black Fancy Mouse with dark eyes. It would easily fit into the palm of the boy's hand.

Naoko looked to his brother, "I'd cuddle him like there's no tomorrow." the blond said with a soft smile. "He deserves to be held gently... loved. I can only imagine what happened to him... and sadly... my imagination is very experienced." with the remote still in hand, Naoko leaned against Sai, resting his head on his brother's shoulder. "I'm staying the night... Ryu isn't expecting me back for a bit because I told him I needed 'us' time. He's working on a new album right now too so it's the perfect time for me to NOT, for once, be a distraction."

(((Here is his mouse! http://media.photobucket.com/image/black fancy mouse/EscapeTheCliche/mouse-1.jpg )))

I'll post for Koy later. Gonna get a shower now. Plus I'll do a conversation between Koy and Yuuji, so look forward to that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:28 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko picked up the board and looked at it then seemed really awkward for a moment before nodding his head slowly as if he understood. Setting the board aside he picked up the fanta and opened it then slurped in some of the soda. He stopped and looked down at the label. Cider flavored! He smiled a little again and set it on the coaster. Before looking down at the small box with another box within.

Picking that one up, he peered inside to see a small black mouse peeking up at him! He blinked several times then put a finger to his lips as if thinking about what to do. Looking at his popcorn, he pulled out a small unbuttered piece and carefully opened the lid. His fingers slowly descended into the box with the popcorn offering. Soon the little mouse sniffed at the popcorn and fingers before nabbing the popcorn and nibbling on it. A squeak of surprised escaped Ko's lips because the mouse moved so quickly. He glanced up and got stiff for a moment as if someone would do something for that one small noise. But when nothing happened his shoulders relaxed while his eyes fell upon the mouse again. He reached a little further in and stroked the black fur.

Ko wanted to pull it out but if it dropped in the room by accident he couldn't go chasing for it with...people so close. So he left it safely in the box.

--------

"He needs a warm hug....indeed. I don't think I want to have a clearer idea of your experienced imagination." Sai said slowly. He didn't want to risk a deeper tension that might cause a shift between him and Shou. But he put his arm around Naoko as he leaned in and sighed softly.

When Naoko said he was staying the night, Sai smiled and was a bit relieved, "Alright, I'm sure we can find a bed and some sheets for you. I know that there is more than one guest room here. Shou's actually got a marvelous home in Shibuya." Sai would have rather have share one bed but he knew better nowadays than to give mixed signals. What he wanted and what Naoko wanted in life were two different things.

Although, that brought up the question of Jun. Sai wanted to call him but held off right now. The small child came first...once the boy was sleeping he'd try to reach Jun and find out what was really going on if he could get him to pick up the phone.

----

While they were distracted with their conversation, Ko sneaked over and plugged in the Iphone. After a moment, of fiddling with it, the next movie came up on the big screen. The boy then slinked back to his place on the couch and put the mouse right by his face as he laid down on the couch. His eyes wavered between the movie and the mouse in the box. He was totally distracted.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Naoko made the car drive back to him, where he placed a second RC controller on it. He also put a small piece of paper under the control. It was a bit longer of a note that talked about the mouse...

Ko-kun, if the mouse gets hungry you need to feed him. I'm going to set up his home in your room, the one where you were when we met. You can get the water from the faucet in the bathroom. Later, when you're feeling more used to things, I also bought a small plastic ball that you can put the mouse inside and let him run around the house in. It's really for a hamster... but I figured a mouse would use it too. I had a friend when I was little who used to play hide and seek with her hamster. She told me her puppy would go find the hamster after she hid it in the ball, then the puppy would follow it around the house. I bet you can do the same with this little mouse. Play 'follow the leader'. Maybe he'll like you so much that he'll always follow. But he needs a name, and yes it's a boy mouse. The second controller is for you to send us messages on the board if we're not in the room, that way you can stay at a distance and have the RC car come up to us if it makes you feel better. There are two more bottles of fanta in the kitchen, and another bowl of popcorn... but both Shou-san and I think you should probably get some sleep after this movie, and save the rest for tomorrow. I could put Godzilla or Pokemon on the screen if you'd like either of those tomorrow. We really just want to be your friends, even if Shou-san is your uncle.
<( '-' )> <('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')> <( '-' )>

He used all katakana and hiragana, not know what sorts of kanji the boy would know just yet. The dancing Kirby's were just something that he hoped the boy might giggle at... which made him wonder if he should buy him something like a Nintendo DS so he'd have something to do until he got more used to them...

Sending the RC back over to the boy, Naoko looked at his brother. "I haven't slept alone in a while. Might be an interesting change..." he spoke, suddenly unsure.
If he woke up in the middle of the night screaming... what would the poor boy think?!
Thankfully, he had some prescription sleeping pills... so hopefully he'd be out deep enough to never make a peep.

Knowing they should let the boy and his mouse enjoy their movie, Naoko turned Sai around and shuffled him off back into the kitchen... where a fanta was waiting for him.
The pianist picked up a pineapple one, twisting the top. "You know... we should grill Yamada-san next time he picks up the phone... this is insane." amber eyes fixed on his elder brother. "I mean... two very mentally unstable people... taking care of an emotionally unstable and probably abused boy? Child protective services would have a ******** field day." he smirked, putting the bottle to his lips and drinking some of the yellow fanta.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko leaned down and picked up the controller and the note. For a long time he stared at it long and hard and a small noise of maybe a short giggle came from his lips as he looked at the end of the note Then he scratched his head a few times then strained his eyes looking at the ceiling as if thinking about the words on the paper. Slowly, he nodded as if he understood most of what was written. Although he didn't want to go to bed. He was still quite awake. It was afternoon after all! However, he didn't want bad things to happen either.

He dropped the note onto the floor and laid back down next to the mouse watching the tv again. Eating popcorn and drinking soda very slowly now as if to savor every bit. His eyes flicked over as the two men walked into the kitchen but soon returned to the tv.

------

"Well then it should be a good first for you." Sai responded trying to make it seem like everything was perfectly ok with him in regard to that. Even though, he preferred something completely different. "Besides, if Shou returns and you're sleeping in his bed with him that might be a bit problematic."

"Oh I plan on grilling him alright. But, if he left the boy here then there is a reason. Yamada-san does nothing without a plan. It might be that this is the only way to protect the boy. And...well it could be that he thought that Shou was a better choice that where he had been. I'd have to think if he made that choice then where he found the lad was far worse than either you or I could be."

Sai shook his head and laughed in a low breath, "Great you make us sound like we're incapable of handling this. Admittedly, it's going to be a challenge for Shou. He's rather a free...spirit and I don't know if he has a maternal bone in my body. But it looks like he was trying even if some of the help response he got was completely off the deep end. Shou at least got him to put on a mask and get in the tub. So there is hope."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Akihiko couldn't help but wrap his arms around Izzy during the kiss, but then he smiled afterwards. "Mmmm... I like rewards." he teased before releasing the man and stepping away. "I'll go talk to him now. And I meant what I said to your aunt, you know. I'd rather merge with MeKA, which one day, no doubt, will be yours, then let Izo tear everything apart. It'd be kind of like a marriage of sorts, our two companies." he teased with a wink.

Wouldn't that make them the oddest couple ever?

Leaving the study, Akihiko sought out his cousin, who was by that point upstairs in the guest room, going through emails on his laptop.
"Yo. You left in a hurry."

"I left because your grandfather needs to know the nonsense you're spouting to rivals." Yuuji replied, not bothering to look up from the small table. "Aki has no intention of letting the company he's poured his life into, become a part of MeKA or SMASH or anyone for that matter and..."

"And so with Go Records and SMASH allied... you think Ohayou can fend them off when the b*****d's dead?" Akihiko asked, leaning his hands on the table, watching Yuuji across from him. "Baka... Hiroki's hanging on by the skin of his teeth and now they've killed his sister! What else are you willing to sacrifice?"

Dark eyes flickered up at his cousin. "Anything that needs to be sacrificed."

"To what end?" Narcissus asked, his demeanor changing suddenly, cold... detached... he had to be to pursue this line of questioning... he couldn't feel... couldn't afford the luxury of it... "Will you sacrifice Izzy? Hiroki? Your own family?"

Those dark eyes narrowed just a little bit. "What would you know of sacrifice?" Yuuji asked, closing his laptop. "Spoiled little rich boy who could never get over his sister's murder. Who ran away from everything and created a second skin because he couldn't cope. Got everything he wanted, everything but a grandfather's true love... isn't that right?"

Narcissus smirked wickedly. "That's me to a T, Yuuji-kun." he spoke back, refusing to fall for the baiting.

Not this time...

"What I'm more curious about... is you." the man's nails tapped on the table idly. "If I didn't know better... you're slipping, cousin. Baiting me at every turn, tense, you've been trailing me and yet somehow... you just 'happened' to be unable to stop what happened to me..." blue eyes narrowed dangerously, but Akihiko didn't move from where he stood. "What other things have slipped through your net, Yuuji? You sat there on that plane making absolutely sure that I didn't, in a fit of brain trauma rage, turn on Izzy in bed. Did you know? That I was broken, I mean... that I needed to be fixed? You always seem to know everything YU-U-JI-KU-N..."

Even Narcissus didn't expect what happened next, but suddenly he was pinned to the wall. Gasping, Akihiko's back screamed at him in agony as the textured wall dug into his bruises.
One hand was just under his throat, the other had the man's wrists pinned above his head. A thigh pressed hard against his groin, keeping him from moving or effectively kicking.

"I am tired of being your babysitter, you ******** p***k." Yuuji hissed, his hand pushing up just enough to force Akihiko's chin up some. "I've lost my son because of you. Because of your arrogance, stubbornness, and downright stupidity. Can you even begin to realize how many times I wanted to throw you to the sharks... literally and figuratively?!" Takagi didn't loosen his grip, but he didn't choke his cousin either. "You want to know what's happened? I've told you. If I reveal who hurt you, who hurt Lucky, my son dies. I won't do that to an innocent boy so the both of you can act like men and suck it up, because I know damn well that what the both of you went through is probably the same thing that my son is going through now and I can't do a damned thing about it."

Narcissus didn't say a word. His expression never changing, except to wince every now and then when a muscle in his back decided to protest.

"You hide from your problems. I face mine head on. Only this time, I can't face it because to face it... kills my own flesh and blood. You seem to think I enjoyed causing you the pain which made you Narcissus. I didn't mean to kill your ******** parents, Akihiko! I was a kid! I lost what I loved at the time too and you act as if you're the only victim in the whole damn world!" Yuuji's grip relaxed a bit. "Now... you're going to go back to Izzy and tell him what he wants to know and then you're going to stay the hell out of my way. Do you understand?"

Smirking, Narcissus sighed. "I promised Ruki I wouldn't use violence... and that's the ONLY reason you have me pinned against this wall right now... well that and you know my weakness at the moment... so you also know this wall hurts. Put me down."

"Are you going to stay out of the way?"

"Put me down."

"Akihiko!"

Blue eyes darkened dangerously. "I told you to put me down, Yuuji-kun. If you don't, I won't be responsible for what happens because it will be self defense."

"Are you going to stay out of my way?" Takagi repeated, demanding an answer.

And then... Narcissus simply smiled... the most wicked smile he had perhaps shown to anyone.

"No."

There was a split second where Yuuji felt his cousin moving. At first it was a different intake of air... a different shift to his lungs... and then a very strong pain in his hand.
Crying out, Takagi pulled his hands away from Akihiko, realizing too late that Narcissus' nails had raked deep bloody gashes on his hands. He ducked, narrowly avoiding a swing of Akihiko's nails to his face.
He hadn't thought the man would use well-manicured nails as a weapon... they weren't even that long... just pointed and sharp enough with the right amount of force behind them.

Standing there, Narcissus backed down. "I told you to put me down and you didn't. Self defense." he reasoned, tossing Yuuji a towel that was laying on the back of a chair. "I'd put pressure on those if I were you." he said, not attacking again.

Hands on his hips, Akihiko glared at his cousin. "Now... if I see fit to interfere. I will. Besides, if Hiroki steps down I can easily..."

"You don't understand anything, ahou!" Yuuji spat at him. "The cane is gone. The evidence is GONE. I didn't get rid of it. Someone stole it with Izzy's contract. What do you think will happen in a few days, hmm? The world will turn against you. Your fans... the media... the industry. No one would be caught dead in your shadow because your nasty temper is going to make the front page of every magazine, newspaper, and blog in Japan."

Narcissus blinked, shocked speechless.

"You won't be making any decisions for Ohayou because the board will lock you out completely. Crimes have punishments, cousin... and aside from assaulting me, you've done so to Izzy... to Hiroki... That video of you at the club already went viral and there's already whispers amongst your fans that you're a stuck-up prissy diva who has violent mood swings if he doesn't get his way. What do you think will happen when a broken cane with your fingerprints and my blood on it shows up for the media? You'll be ruined. Utterly ruined."

For a moment, Akihiko didn't say anything. Had Yuuji set him up for this? Was this some last ditch effort to get his son back? Smear the star, tear down Ohayou from inside?

"You're insane and desperate and I won't fall for the baiting again." Akihiko spoke, turning to leave. "And if you dare touch Izzy like you just did me... I'll rip your ******** throat out with my nails next time." then the musician left, slamming the door closed behind him to let Takagi deal with gashes that would turn to nasty welts more than likely.

There was blood on his fingertips, but Akihiko didn't notice. If what Yuuji said was true...

He would be ruined...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 pm

"Well, that's true.... I just wonder if Yamada-san takes care of Shou as if he's a kid most of the time." Naoko replied honestly, sitting on the kitchen counter, drinking his fanta. He reached up, pushing his glasses farther onto his nose. "Wherever the boy came from, he's safe here, even if Shou's a bit awkward. It isn't like he'd hurt the kid in any way."

Course the same couldn't be said for himself if his moods switched.

"And no, I don't want to try to explain to Shou why I was in his bed." the blond replied with a smile. "Bad enough explain to Ryu was I would have been in YOUR bed." he laughed softly, shaking his head. "Remember when I was Ko-kun's age and there was that one typhoon and I wouldn't sleep by myself for a week after all that lightning and thunder?"

It was an interesting memory... every night Naoko would end up in Sai's bed for about a week, until their mother finally got the younger brother to stay in his own bed.

"Rainy days and storms always make me think of you, you know." the younger Oumori said, holding the fanta bottle in both hands between his knees. "You left on a rainy day too... so lately it's been more sad thoughts on rainy days but... I can't say I don't blame you for what you did. I was an idiot... I still am an idiot... then again... YOUR the one sleeping with him these days." amber eyes flickered over to Sai.

It was something he just wanted to know.

Why?
Why were Sai and Jun.... together?
After everything that had happened?

Even though Naoko knew Jun had changed... he still had to know why...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"No Shou won't hurt Ko. That much I do know about him." he answered as he leaned against the counter. "If Shou think's he's the boy's uncle then undoubtedly he will take care of him to the best of his ability."

"No, I don't think you do. I can't see him taking it that well since he knows you and Ryuukaze-san are dating. Haha...yes, well I don't think Ryuukaze-san needs to know too much about my world." Sai really didn't want his problems in the thoughts of too many people. He didn't really know Ryuukaze all that well. In fact, Shou probably knew the other musician better than he knew him. Of course, there was that one time...when the man hit on him. But...that was another story. One he didn't want to think to much about.

"I remember those days. You were a LEECH. I don't know how I ever got sleep." he chuckled a little then his eyes became a bit more guarded when Jun was mentioned.

"Maybe I'm the real idiot here. I know you want answers, Ko-kun. But it's very difficult to explain a stormy night years ago. I think I wanted to..pro.." He paused and blinked for a moment then looked up to the ceiling. "I can't talk about it. I feel Shou so close when I do."

His shoulders slumped as he looked at the floor, " Although, I'm not sure if you'l have to worry about Jun and I in the near future. Something has changed...that is all I can fathom since Hawaii."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:02 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy waited for a while before walking up stairs, he saw Akihiko in the hallway and started walking over with a smile on his lips that shifted to a frown when he noticed that Akihiko's fingers were bloody.

"What....did you....do?" he said ever so slowly as he looked up from the hands to Akihiko's face then to the door then back to Akihiko. "What happened in there? You...hurt him?"

His face had this mix of disbelief and worry...maybe disappointment. He couldn't decide. Izzy was just exasperated but he waited for Akihiko to explain before saying anything more.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:13 pm

"It was self defense..." Akihiko replied, his voice soft.

Mentally he was still stunned by what Yuuji had said... a part of him was just shutting down because... well... he'd never really been faced with something this bad before.

He. Would. Be. Ruined.

"He um..." the musician blinked, trying to clear his head. "Pinned me against the wall. Obviously textured walls are... are not the best for bruises and then he um... he wouldn't let me go so I scratched his hands."

Taking a quick breath, Narcissus leaned against the wall with one hand, obviously trying to keep upright, "Ruki...." he blinked again, rapidly, as if attempting to clear his vision. "I... I think I'm..."

But he never got the words of warning out of his mouth before blackness swallowed him and Akihiko collapsed to the floor.

He was fine really... just overwhelmed and... well... had fainted.

Naoko didn't dare push on with a question about Jun again. He wanted his brother here with him, not here as Shou.
But...

"He told me he's going to disappear." the pianist whispered. "Said something about Ryuukaze and me making sure we pulled Shou to Ohayou and that he's... well I guess going to break it off between the two of you... I... don't know why though. You'll have to ask him. But... he was really adamant about that, niisan. About us going to Ohayou."

For a moment, Naoko didn't say anything... then he took a quick drink of his fanta. "I think it's a good idea. I hate what SMASH has become... how it treats it's musicians. Ryu and I are considering a change of scenery if we can figure out ways out of our contracts."

It was okay to tell Sai... Sai was his brother, not some damned Izo spy. Plus Shou's house was, no doubt, safer to talk in than most due to the over protective Yamada-san.

But then Naoko laughed softly, amber gaze on Sai. "I can still be a leech, you know."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

When Akihiko fell Ruki raced to grab him; barely catching him as he landed. Oh God, What had been said. He yelled down the hall for anyone that could hear for help. And that is when Michi ran out of the other guest room in a pair of sweats.

"Ishi-san! What happened?!" Michi said as he raced up to the two of them.

"I don't know yet but help me get him to my room and would you watch over him for me?" he said as he took one side of Akihiko.

Michi nodded and took the other side.

Soon they had both gotten the man on to the bed. And Izzy sighed looking down at his hands, "Michi, Please take care of him for me. I'm going to go find out what happened from the source."

"Ok...I'll be right here and...I'll clean up his fingers." Michi said as he carefully picked up one of Akihiko's hands and looked them over. "He got in a fight again. Great."

"He said it was self defense. And I believe him." Izzy said just before stepping out of the room.

Walking back down the hall, Izzy knocked once before entering Yuuji's room.

"Ok...I guess I should have just came and did this myself. Obviously, I can't expect either of you to talk sensibly man to man even when there's a crisis. Akihiko blacked out so right now he's not telling me what I want to know. I'm guessing either his back really is hurting more because of you putting him into a wall or you told him something terrible enough that he cannot handle it right now. So...I've come here to ask you personally." said Izzy as he faced Yuuji. "What is going on?"

No, Izzy wouldn't wait for Akihiko to wake. He really was just overall fed up with the infighting and cut throat remarks. After all he had been through, nothing was too surprising. Maybe he was just too jaded now but at the moment, he was going to deal with matters and get answers first hand.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Yuuji looked up from the edge of the bed, a bloody towel wrapped around his hand. "I did put him against the wall and I did tell him something that should have scared the s**t out of him." the man replied, obviously in a VERY foul mood.

Dangerous for someone around Yuuji...

"Aside from your contract going missing, the cane is gone too. What do you think will happen, Manager-san, when my blood and his prints are found, hmm? Do you think Izo will turn a blind eye to that tidbit of information? To Hiroki's nose? Because I damn sure know someone out there can be bought who was at the scene. The p***k's stardom will plummet like a lead weight and he'll NEVER be what he once was again. Sure, the charges aren't as bad as those against someone like they were against Michael Jackson back in the day... but do you really think Japan will love a man with violent explosive behavior?"

Pulling the towel off his hand, he stood, heading into the bathroom to wash it up now that most of the bleeding had stopped. "Then there's the fact that yes, I have a lot at stake right now because my son was kidnapped by the same bastards who hurt you and who hurt Akihiko. So, what do YOU think they're doing to him right now, hmm? He's ten for ******** sake and it's all because I saw their identity! Because I know who they are! And yet I have to keep silent if I don't want my boy's head left with my morning newspaper on the doorstep!" he threw the towel at the mirror, obviously at the edge of control.

"My wife's left me and she's living with her parents because she blames all of this on Ohayou... and it IS Ohayou's fault! All of it! I can't get my son back and so I have to go around and continue babysitting a p***k and his love toy!" Yuuji gestured at Izzy angrily. "When it was the aforementioned who were at the beginning of this entire fiasco!" sighing, Yuuji ran his fingers through his hair. "I was just doing my job, don't you get it? I'm a lot of things for Ohayou, for Aki, but I wasn't going to sacrifice my family for the man. He kept me from going to jail for what I did as a kid... but..." Takagi shook his head, now gripping the sink with white knuckled hands. "Just get out for a while, Izzy. Let me calm down."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games