Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:49 am
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher
G-A-S-P LURI PRETTY!!!!!!!! 4laugh

ahem Aww c'mon Isobel dont take what i said about short ppl that way >.> I lurvs ya no matter how miniscule you are blaugh
stressed don't patronise me..... stare .....*tackle hug glomps Asher and knocks him on the floor* twisted beware the shorties
3nodding Short people kill people  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:49 am
^^* I"m about 5'10 or so.... not exactly short for a girl...

Thank you for the compliments, I decided to change it out for a day or two. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:50 am
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
eek .......... crying I just went to mesure myself and apparently I shrunk crying
eek that''s not good....
I know crying
*huggles DD* though being short does have it's advantages: you can hade a hell of a lot easier xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:51 am
Ascher
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher

ahem Aww c'mon Isobel dont take what i said about short ppl that way >.> I lurvs ya no matter how miniscule you are blaugh
stressed don't patronise me..... stare .....*tackle hug glomps Asher and knocks him on the floor* twisted beware the shorties

Wheeeee 4laugh I love getting Tackle hug glomped! Maybe I should tease you more often n.n
You're wierd......  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:52 am
Ascher
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher

Wheeeee 4laugh I love getting Tackle hug glomped! Maybe I should tease you more often n.n
*pokes* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:52 am
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
eek .......... crying I just went to mesure myself and apparently I shrunk crying
eek that''s not good....
I know crying
*huggles DD* though being short does have it's advantages: you can hade a hell of a lot easier xd

Im big and i can still hide pretty damn well, just gotta find a nice dark corner, crouch in it and turn around so no one can see my bright red necktie >.>
Then the trick is to cover your head with your hands and pretend you're somewhere else... that makes you completely invisible.

I knew a kid who could hide inside his locker up until he turned 17 >.>  

Ascher

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:53 am
deadly_demon
mmmyup though it gets annoying having to look up at everyone...my neck gets sore....
lurichan

5'10........ stare no fair....

your avi looks sweet! it's nice to see someone in a goth guild wearing the angelic stuff 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:54 am
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
eek that''s not good....
I know crying
*huggles DD* though being short does have it's advantages: you can hide a hell of a lot easier xd
not really  

Dearest Darling`

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:54 am
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher

ahem Aww c''mon Isobel dont take what i said about short ppl that way >.> I lurvs ya no matter how miniscule you are blaugh
stressed don''t patronise me..... stare .....*tackle hug glomps Asher and knocks him on the floor* twisted beware the shorties

You''re wierd......

Yes I am wierd, and damn proud of it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:55 am
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
mmmyup though it gets annoying having to look up at everyone...my neck gets sore....
lurichan

5'10........ stare no fair....

your avi looks sweet! it's nice to see someone in a goth guild wearing the angelic stuff 3nodding

Eventually (when I'm done with this quest) I'm going to put together an actual goth outfit for my avi... ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:56 am
Ascher
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher

ahem Aww c''mon Isobel dont take what i said about short ppl that way >.> I lurvs ya no matter how miniscule you are blaugh
stressed don''t patronise me..... stare .....*tackle hug glomps Asher and knocks him on the floor* twisted beware the shorties

You''re wierd......

Yes I am wierd, and damn proud of it!
mrgreen Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:58 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
lurichan
^^* I"m about 5''10 or so.... not exactly short for a girl...

5''10........ stare no fair....

your avi looks sweet! it''s nice to see someone in a goth guild wearing the angelic stuff 3nodding

Eventually (when I''m done with this quest) I''m going to put together an actual goth outfit for my avi... ^_^
Coolies!  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:59 am
I love my kimono, but I want to wear something else every once in a while. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:00 am
Hiding is all about surroundings and camoflouge.
you can fade completely into the shadows by dressing in all black and hiding behind a stalagmite in a cave while you wait for your victim so you can scare them by jumping out and yelling "SMEAGOLLLL!" at the top of your lungs

conversely wearing all black on a snow field is an open invitation to get caught in the deadly crossfire of a snowball war.
I speak from experience *nod*  

Ascher

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:02 am
Ascher
conversely wearing all black on a snow field is an open invitation to get caught in the deadly crossfire of a snowball war.
I speak from experience *nod*
xd Oops  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games