Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm
(( User Image ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:35 am
Amy did not spend the night at Tommy's. She thanked him for the offer but went back home. She never did explain to Jessi or Tommy why she had been crying. It just hadn't been in her to explain last night. She had waited up at home for Mitri and Niiki to call and say they made it home safe before she got ready for bed. Then, she scooped up Thistle. She told her she had to behave and not lick Karrie's face in the morning.

Then, she brought Thistle back to her and Karrie's room with her, got into bed carefully and quietly, and fell asleep cuddling Thistle close to her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am
>>Late last night, after the Aqua Springs party<<

Daniel walking sluggishly through his front door, his movement being hampered by his now bulging messenger bag. After he got the front door shut Daniel made his way to the kitchen. Pulling the bag ff he set it on the small counter and opened his little fridge. Pulling a full plastic bag out of the messenger bag, Daniel proceeded to give the half empty soda bottle from Saturday some company, in the form of two dozen pudding cups of various flavors. Closing the fridge up, Daniel then pulled a small box of metal spoons from the bag, and after opening them, placed them in the single drawer in the kitchen.

“Glad to see you made it back in one piece.”

Daniel spun around the moment he heard the feminine voice behind him, drawing Batakos from his bag as he did. He came around with the rod up in front of him and his other hand ready when he came up short.

“You.”

Leaning in the doorway leading from the kitchen to his back room was the woman that had momentarily crossed his path in Vienna. In fact, as he quickly took in her appearance, he noted that her outfit was exactly the same outfit that he remembered her wearing that night. The dark colors of black and gray, her bright red hair pulled back tightly, and all of her draped by a jet black hooded cloak. The woman smiled tightly, crossing her arms under her breasts.

“You just came from that alley didn’t you?”

The woman chuckled softly and her arms fell slightly to her stomach.

“And it’s good to see your mind is still sharp as ever. Nice place by the way. Real cozy, in a recently abandoned sort of way.”

“Who are you?”

The woman sighed then, giving a slight shake of her head. Daniel noted that there was even a hint of sadness in her eyes. Or maybe it was pity.

“Someone you know. Will know, hopefully. Quite some time from now from my perspective. As to your perspective? Who knows.”

The woman shrugged to emphasize her uncertainty. She uncrossed her arms and took a step or two closer to Daniel. He lowered the rod slowly, but kept it in his hand. She may not seem to be a threat, but Daniel wasn’t about to trust her just yet.

“Fine. Then what are you doing here? And what was it you did to me back in that alley?”

The woman shook her head beneath her hood with a small sand sad smile.

“So many questions. It is strange, coming from you of all people. I’m used to you knowing, quite literally, everything. But to answer your questions, I am here in violation of just about every edict you’ve ever handed down, in order to help you. Which is precisely what I did back in that alley.”

One of her hands disappeared briefly into the folds of her cloak, but quickly returned with a small silver cylinder. Again, Daniel recognized it.

“This auto-injector contained a small dose of a radioactive isotope of an exotic matter type that would take too long to fully explain in your current state. Suffice to say, when this particular isotope is absorbed by your, hmm, unique build, it acts to slow temporal destabilization. Basically I was trying to give you time to get back to get yourself patched up.”

Daniel looked at the injector, and then back to the woman, her dark green eyes specifically. There didn’t seem to be any deception there, but then he admitted that he was still new to reading people. Maybe she was just a really good liar. Trying to take it all in stride, Daniel tried to look comfortable by leaning casually back against the counter. It didn’t help that the counter’s edge was in no way comfortable.

“Alright. Let’s assume I accept all this. Why? Why would you come back here, breaking so many rules as you said, just to save me? What’s so important?”

A look that could only be described as disbelief came over the woman’s face. After a moment she nodded softly, almost as if to herself.

“You? You may be the single most important thing in the universe. Well, if even half the things we’ve heard about you are true at any rate. And I did not come to save you. I came to keep you just as you are.”

Daniel looked dumbfounded. Not save him? Keep him the same? It didn’t make sense. And apparently she saw the look crossing his face. She raised a gloved hand to forestall any questions he was thinking of asking.

“I have said too much already. Anymore and I may risk undoing anything we have achieved by you not completely rebooting. I just wanted to make sure you stayed intact, but now I must go. Take care. Uh, sir.”

Daniel watched as the woman turned sharply and walked back towards the doorway leading to the back room, but as she placed both hands on either side of the doorframe she turned her head back to face him, a sudden impish grin twisting her lips.

“Oh, and that woman I’ve seen you with? She seems a nice girl, and must something special being able to get you to do something other than scowl at everyone. Try not to screw it up.”

Daniel raised a finger and opened his mouth, but stopped as the woman tilted her head back and began slowly fading away. It only took a moment, but it certainly seemed to take more work than he had to put into the act. Standing there with Batakos in one hand and the other scratching his head, Daniel final gave a sigh and walked back into the front room. Tossing Batakos onto the love seat, Daniel sat down at his keyboard to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:33 pm
{{Nope, but easy mistake to make!! smile }}

Amy wasn't going to pick up the phone, but when she heard Daniel's voice, she was quiet surprised to hear it was him calling her. Then, when he said it was something important he had to discuss with her, she sighed and untangled her arms from the blanket and reached over for the phone from her spot on the couch. She called Aqua Springs and dialed the extension for the security office. She waited for Daniel to pick up.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm
((*is now confused about time* Is this actually now, or a couple of hours ago when Daniel made the call?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:44 pm
{{present time, b/c Jessi was going to go and get Amy on Wednesday if she hadn't gotten ahold of her by then. She's waiting to see if Daniel talks to her first, though. smile So it's Wednesday. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:46 pm
((I know that... I just wasn't sure if Karrie should come home yet or not.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:48 pm
{{He can if you want. It's up to you. smile If he was wanting to avoid Amy... He could always just come in and go straight to his room... sad }}

Amy didn't get ahold of Daniel, so she left a message for him. Phone tag... great. Then, she settled down in her blanket again with Thistle.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:57 pm
*returning home, goes into the garage, where he keeps his metalworking supplies, and starts looking through boxes. Kits had given him an idea*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:14 pm
>> Incoming call for Amy <<

**ring*ring**  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:17 pm
Amy heard the phone ring, and this time she picked up on the first call.

"Hello? Daniel, is that you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm
Cuwen
Amy heard the phone ring, and this time she picked up on the first call.

"Hello? Daniel, is that you?"

Daniel gave quiet sigh of relief.

"Amy? Oh, yes. This is Daniel. Uh, how are you?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm
*not finding what he wants, stands with his arms crossed, staring at the boxes like he expects it to jump out at him*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 pm
((Keep staring, Karrie. wink I bet it'll do a trick. xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:44 pm
((I don't expect it to do a trick. I expect it to appear even though it wasn't there before.))

*tries looking in another spot* I know it's here somewhere...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games