Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko smiled again, "See, Ko-kun, that wasn't so hard." he stood up, pointing to his phone. "I'm going to connect it to the tv that Shou-san had ready. So when you want to, just follow the sound. In the mean time I'll go get your a fanta... pineapple maybe? Aw hell I'll just buy one of each and you can drink ALLLLLLLLLLLL of them." he said, gesturing with his arms.

But then the pianist stopped, glancing back over his shoulder to the boy and in a softer more serious voice said. "It's hard to break from what you're scared of, Ko-kun. It's impossible to forget. But there are people who care... even if you don't think they do... they're there... waiting for you to just say that you need help." then he left the bathroom and met up with Sai at the big tv again.

He connected his phone, which began playing the movie, restarted from the beginning... then he dragged his brother into the kitchen and literally glomped him. "What the hell's going on here, Sai?" Naoko asked, careful not to be too loud because of the boy. "A kid? Shou-san has a kid? When did you find time to... to you know?! And what's worse is Shou-san thinks I'm a girl and that's my son! But he's blond so, I mean...." Naoko shook his head. "Why the hell does Shou remember a little SISTER? Oh wait, because you used to dress me like a doll!" sighing, the pianist rubbed his temples. "Sometimes.... Shou gives me a ******** headache." and then... then that mischievous wonderful happy smile that belonged only to Naoko peeked through and, even though his fingers were still rubbing his head, he said one simple word. "Okairi..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Mm...I suppose." Haru answered barely removing his lips from You's to reply. "I know I don't but...I know you're tired and have had a long trip. I want to be Jello but I also want to help you relax too." he said with a tender smile just before running his hands down You's back to knead at the lower back.

"You should join me in becoming Jello." he said as he nibbled on You's ear. "I think you should be cherry because you're just too sweet not to eat." His tongue snaked out and licked You's ear playfully. Haru's feelings for You never waived over the years after they made it past the first hurdle. Even with all his obligations to Shou, every occasion the two of them found special always ended up with You finding flowers, small gifts, or books and items related to fish. Yes, Haru tried to keep up with You's interests even if he take much part in the...fish.

"I do love you...." he muttered against You''s ear before nipping his neck one more time.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:57 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko listened but he didn't move. He remained right where he was until Naoko left. But it was true. Naoko said so many things that made sense. He needed help. They hadn't hit him so far. They hadn't done other terrible things to him...yet. There were so many bad things that he just didn't want to think.

However, hiding as a Cat was good. If he was a cat then they wouldn't pay attention to him. Although the noise of the show an the happy sounds caused the boy to pause for a moment then stand up and slip to the doorway. It was open!

Slowly, he sneaked around the house and found the source; a huge TV just as Naoko had promised! Glancing from side to side, he didn't know where Naoko was or ....Shou...mm...Uncle? So was Naoko an Uncle too? But he didn't think to long on that either because young boys are distracted by mechs and heroes. He crawled up on the soft leather couch and his shoulders slumped back into it softness. Oh...it felt so good. No hard floor. No smelly pillow. Oh look! He's flying!

The boy's eyes became enchanted by the show....

---------------------

Sai was glomped and really he was as confused as Naoko. "I don't have much of a clue. Shou isn't an open book to me all the time. The boy is not my kid...at least I don't think its MY kid." he whispered back trying to defend himself. "If Shou said Yamada-san was involved then the answers are with him but right now we can't reach him because his phone is going to voicemail so we've got to wait for him to call me."

He chuckled though when Naoko talked about being a sister. "I'm sorry Naoko but Shou well he doesn't have all my memories. I think he's never seen you as a boy in his..my head. Oh...my...He probably remembers the tea parties. I can't imagine what parts of me he actually knows at times." He tried to rub his own temple and found the mask in his way.

"Gah...no wonder the kid is in a mask. Good grief." He pulled it up to the top of his head and rubbed his forehead for a moment, "You've got a headache? Well join the club. So do I." he said with a smirk then pulled Naoko close to give him a warm hug. "I'm so glad to see you again Ko-kun."

"You may not like Shou...but he did manage to save me and Ishi-san from the tsunami. Waking up on a boat in the middle of the ocean with only Ishi-san was...shocking." he admitted as he held Naoko close. "I thought I wouldn't see you again." He took a deep breath taking in his brother's scent. Now that he was here he didn't want to let his brother go any time soon. And he hoped that nothing would trigger Shou's intense personality too soon. All he wanted was time to reconnect with his younger sibling.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Safety...
It was what Sai's arms promised him, what that warm embrace made him believe.
He was safe here with his brother.
The only two saving graces in his world were Ryu and Sai... and he hadn't been able to really come to terms with the fact that his brother and Shou were the same.
That he'd nearly lost them...

"I fainted when I heard you were missing." the younger Oumori whispered, burying his face into Sai's neck and, just as his older brother was doing, breathed in the man's scent. "I didn't know what to do and my head just..." he didn't want to get into that.
At least not yet, especially with the boy in the other room.
"Ryu and I worked on the charity event because I couldn't just sit there... I had to do something or I'd have gone crazy, Sai. But you're alive..." amber eyes looked up at his brother. "You're perfectly fan, though a bit more tan than I remember, and you're not Shou right now which is a good thing because..."

He blinked, "What do you mean 'you may not like Shou'?!" Naoko asked indignantly. "Of course I like him! I just... like you better..." he said with a slight blush. "I like you because you're Sai... and I'm your little brother... whereas with Shou I'm his pianist... it's a totally different thing. I mean, I don't mind you being both, you know."

Which was true.
After all, it wasn't like Sai was the only one with an odd split personality...
Naoko's just tended to be masochistic and homicidal rather than a gifted musical genius.

The blond leaned his head against his brother's chest, gaze on the doorway. "So you have a damaged boy in your tv room watching Kamen Rider and thinking I'm going to make him popcorn and buy fanta... guess I need to go to the combini because I doubt Shou had fanta." he smiled slightly. "I've been wanting to try the pineapple one... guess this is my chance to, ne?"

But then Naoko couldn't stop himself from looking up at Sai. Carefully his lithe hand reached out and pulled the mask off the top of his brother's head. "I wish Shou didn't like to hide the beauty behind the mask..." he whispered softly, letting the mask drop to the floor.
Luckily it didn't break or crack.
"Does Lucky-san know? About... you being two people?"

You couldn't help but laugh softly. "I'm not sweet and you know it... I'd rather be coconut... I mean, I can be a bit of a nut... wait... do they make coconut jello?" he asked, suddenly wondering.
After all, they made coconut pudding... why not jello?

But then Haru's hands were on his back and Ishihara gasped softly, pulling himself against the other man as his muscles eased into those kneading fingers. "I hadn't realized how tense I was... Shou-san used me as a pillow the entire flight you know."

"You're going to be lemon jello... it's my favorite, and I think you're a little sour in the face of your diva." Ishihara couldn't help but tease, thinking back to how Shou was now convinced that Haru was a virgin.

Those four soft words.... just hearing them made You smile softly. "And I you... lemon jello-san." he laughed, stealing a quick kiss to Yamada's chin as his own hands continued to massage his partner's shoulders.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:40 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy had spent a long time trying to explain what he could to his Aunt and Uncle, who called in to MeKA and rescheduled their day. This was very important. Of course, it was difficult because Crystal after awhile wanted to call both Aki and Izo to give them both a piece of her mind. There were many things here that she found utterly toxic.

But she also understood that there were dark things that lurked in the industry. She wasn't innocent either but her choices she could live with in the morning. At least, to her own moral standards. It was a business after all - dog eat dog. But some dogs were wolves and she knew she had sharp teeth. However, she still placed her family high...just as any pack animal would. "I know you don't want bodyguards hovering about but unfortunately, Ruki, that is what will have to happen for now. Obviously, Takagi-san can't watch over you very well since he's injured."

No Izzy didn't explain the injury. He wasn't going to bring up another problem to add to the pile that had built up. "I know you want to protect me. And know I won't be able to convince you otherwise." Izzy said with a sigh but he still wanted to try that is until his Uncle spoke....

"You're right, so don't even try. Ruki, you mean everything to us and from what I see it might be better if you and Koyasu-kun remain here for awhile. In that Koyasu-san is correct. But, I don't know if I want you to return to Japan. We don't want you any closer to Izo than you must be." Yes Rukuro used an informal term for Izo. He knew the man in younger days...they had actually been friends years ago. Although, things changed over time and Rukuro knew very well the seeds of a troubled personality that was Izo.

Then Rukuro paused and seemed thoughtful for a long moment. "I'm surprised that Koyasu-san hasn't asked for help yet considering all of this. Especially if what you say is true." So many of the older generation was slipping away as the new ones started to step in. Rukuro was older than Crystal but around the same age as Izo; younger than Aki...that much he knew. But life had a way of creeping up on everyone.

"He's too prideful or arrogant to ask I think." answered Izzy as he crossed his arms. No he wasn't fond of Koyasu Aki. That pleasant old man veneer had worn off in an evening. "Even if he did, I'm not sure what I'd say to him." Izzy hadn't told them about the conversation between he and Aki. It wasn't something he wanted to bring up but both Crystal and Rukuro could guess that there wasn't a warm relationship there.

"Well, he still is a fair business man...for the most part. You contract being a good example. But as for what we should do as MeKA. That I am not certain yet. I suppose speaking with Koyasu-kun or Takagi-kun would be in order." said Rukuro as he walked over to the window and looked outside. Very disturbing news...He wondered how deep that old rivalry had spiraled. Had Izo truly had plunged that low?

-----

Meanwhile, Akihiko as he searched could hear conversation going on in a far study....

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm glad you were able to be positive even as you worried about me. That makes me very happy." Although Sai didn't know of the other things brewing under his brother's sweet exterior. Maybe it was a good thing he didn't know because he'd feel like a failure in so many ways if he did.

"Ah...well this perfect tan kind of came with the boat and the perfect sun shine over head. The open water for miles was so serene when we weren't trying to figure out how to find land." he said with a smile as he watched his brother's big amber eyes. They really were quite pretty to look at....

"Oh so you don't dislike him then. That's good. Because I think he likes you. Although I also think he thinks you and Ryuukaze-san are...drama queens." he said with a chuckle. "I don't know if I want to know why he thinks that way."

"Well I'm glad he thinks of you only as a pianist because he'd probably get you into trouble if he thought of you as anything else." said Sai as he stroked his brother's back slowly not wanting to release him any time soon.

"This almost seems like one of Shou's strange fantasies passing into reality. Mm..bring me something to while your at it. I'm not sure what Shou has stocked the frig with yet." He sighed slowly as the thoughts about this situation filled his head with questions.

Sai watched the mask fall, "He really can't help it, Naoko. I think he is a reflection of things I cannot cope with. Or things that he has seen in my head. I don't know. When that part of him is disturbed, I feel it. I wish he wouldn't wear the masks, or all this make up but...there isn't any way for me to help." No he couldn't touch Shou. Shou didn't even believe he existed. He probably couldn't accept Sai's existence. It was something that Sai couldn't completely understand because Shou embodied many things still deeply hidden within Sai's own mind.

"Ah...I never told him who I was but I think Ishi-san believes there is something wrong with Shou. He was too polite to ask and I doubt he'd mention it to anyone. Ishi-san is probably one of the more reasonable men I've met. I know that Shou had issues with his lack of...make up and it became apparent to Ishi-san when well...I think Shou had some panic attacks. All I know is that I showed up and the boat was a mess. Ishi-san never said much about it to be honest even when I apologized." he answered thoughtfully because he had to wonder what Izzy had discussed with Shou. He only knew his own half of the moments he was there.

----

Meanwhile, Ko was laying on the couch at this point nestled in a big suede pillow and covered with a blanket from the top of the couch. This...this felt almost like a real day right now. Could this be real? Could he really be ok here? No he couldn't be sure. It was too soon to tell. But...But...oh cool look at that dragon!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Mm..I think it only comes as an instant Jello pudding." he said softly as he pulled up his head. "I think you're sweet and that's all that counts. Coconuts are delicately sweet. I think it fits perfectly." He smiled as he pondered the idea of getting some Jello in the near future. This had to become part of their world if only for a short time.

"No wonder!" he said as he his fingers pushed along in to a few knots and then kneaded each one trying to smooth them out. "You're lucky you only offered him pillow time. Never ever make any offers to the man out of jest. He'll take you upon each one. Shou-san never forgets those things even if he forgets everything else." His hands spread wide and then grasped the flesh of You's back to pull out more of the tension.

"Lemon...Jello-san?" Haru blushed just a little with all the cuteness that You bubble complete with a stolen kiss. This is what he loved about the man. In their own safe nest, they could be this free with each other. He felt so secure with You. Closing his eyes, he leaned into You chest while those fingers took away his tension bit by bit. "I'd happily be Lemon Jello for you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Even as Rukuro looked outside, a voice spoke up from the doorway. "Then talk to me." Akihiko spoke plainly, standing there. "I would have thought you to wake me up, Izzy... then again I agree with your aunt and uncle. You're staying put with a security detail even if I have to tie you to the bed." there was a tiny hint of a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, a blue gaze that held Izzy in them for a long moment before they flickered over to Crystal.

"Ojisan's contracts are fair, I'll say that much. I think he hoped to slip away without incident, but Izo won't let that happen." walking into the room, it was easy to tell that Akihiko had shifted gears.

Narcissus was the commanding presence that had been added to the conversation.

"To be perfectly honest I wouldn't put it past Izo to murder, maim, harm, destroy, lie, steal, cheat, blackmail, smear, or incriminate someone if it suited him. In fact, I personally believe he's done at least the first four on that list within my lifetime... three of them to myself or a friend of mine."

Murder -> the friend whom Crystal had spoken about in the photograph
Maim -> Chiyou, who would never see properly again
Harm -> Izzy and Akihiko, with the vicious attacks on them
Destroy -> Lucky's apartment that was now in ashes

Narcissus' blue eyes were a storm. It wasn't the sort of look he got before flying off the handle though. It was a tsunami all it's own, building up speed and waiting for the perfect unsuspecting moment to strike.
It'd be the man's dying wish to destroy Matsumoto Izo if he could.

"Izzy's in danger. Moreso than I am at this point and both Yuuji-kun and myself have realized that. Whatever game ojisan is playing he's losing, that's clear at this point. The man he's putting in charge of Ohayou may very well walk away from it in the next few days... and that leaves me in charge." Narcissus walked further into the room, idly tracing a bookcase with his fingers as he spoke. "How long do you think Ohayou would last in my grip?"

"A month at most if you're lucky." came Yuuji's voice from the doorway.
He was standing there, thankfully having changed clothes, holding and ice pack to his head.

Narcissus nodded, then looked to Crystal. "If Ohayou merges with someone, it isn't going to be SMASH. I'd rather kill myself than let that happen. If Hiroki refuses to take the reins... Ishi-san, would you ever consider a merger with my grandfather's company?"

"Akihiko, you have no right to!..." but a raised hand from Narcissus, not a glance, just a hand, shut Yuuji up.

The musician's intense gaze was on Crystal alone, waiting for her answer.

Naoko laughed softly, "I'm always a drama queen." he said with a smile. "You know that better than anyone, niisan."

Carefully, the blond untangled himself from his brother's arms, knowing full well that if he didn't go to the store now... he might never do it. "I know he can't help it." the man spoke, grabbing his coat which he'd taken off upon arrival. "But... I'm glad there's someone who's there for you... him... well I mean glad that Shou and you both like Lucky-san. Did I ever tell you how I first met him?" the pianist asked with an obvious glint of wickedness in his eyes.

That... was a rather INTERESTING story.

"I'll be back. Popcorn and fanta and... well I'll pick up some bentos from the combini too, that way neither of us has to cook." Naoko spoke as he put on his coat. "I might stop by the pet store too... just to see if they have any black mice. I'll be... mmmmm.... an hour... two max."

But he had another idea too... one that he hoped MIGHT make the boy a little less skittish...

Waving, Naoko hurried out into the windy cold December day.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm

"It was one of the only ways I could..." You couldn't help but wince slightly, then sigh as Haru found a particularly nasty knot. "Get him on the damn plane. You wouldn't believe what he put me through to bring him home."

Ishihara had tried a Hawaiian pudding made of coconut while there. One that you cooked on the stove, and had rather enjoyed it. Of course he couldn't tell Yamada that he'd gone to Hawaii... so instead he decided he would order some off the internet.
It'd be a fun and interesting treat...

Smiling, You's fingers continued to push and pull at Haru's shoulders. The pads digging in deep to get the more stubborn knots around his partner's upper back and arms. "For some reason Lemon Jello makes me think of John Lennon... maybe I'm dyslexic?" he said, the thought actually randomly occurring to him out of the blue. "I wonder if my Lemon Jello-san can sing..." Ishihara teased.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:25 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Rukuro turned back towards the room and glanced towards Akihiko, "Good timing." he said as his hands rested just behind his own back. The conversation was slowly moving to a higher level and soon both he and Crystal would need to make some important decisions.

"Oh...well you looked so comfortable there that I didn't want to wake you up. You've probably not had a good night sleep in ages." he answered with a smile from his seat in a very comfortable chair. His legs uncrossed as he leaned forward resting his fingers between.

"From what Ruki has told us, its very probable that Matsumoto-san has gone to far. But we cannot prove it beyond a reasonable doubt unfortunately. Although he has motive, that would be his interest in Ohayou." said Crystal as she took a slow drink from a cup of coffee.

'Ruki...may or may not be in danger. But I prefer to error on the side of caution and assume the worst." said Rukuro as he slowly made his way to the desk and sat down in the chair behind it. "I was friends with Izo years ago, I know he's very competitive but he does have a deep love of music. It doesn't seem his...style to harm talent."

"However, you're right. Aki is losing. And I'd have to guess that he's just not been up on his game considering his physical condition. I probably would have made similar choices." Rukuro put his hands through his hair and glanced over at his wife who took over.

"Koyasu-kun, I believe that Ohayou could thrive in your hands if you took responsibility and had a good right hand to balance your temperament. You're still maturing and facing your own demons so it would take time but it's not impossible to do with the right motivation." said Crystal as she walked over and put her hand over the back of Izzy's chair. "Your talents however, you already know are too valuable to just give up to take over that business. Even if you wanted to right now, you are still the top billed star at Ohayou. You need time to transition if you're going to lead Ohayou."

"I think that someone should step in and speak with Hiroki-san before he makes any immediate decision about Ohayou. But..." she said as she remembered the past and the photo album. "If he does commit to stay, keep him closely cared for and share that power. Learn quickly from him what you can about Ohayou because he will be Izo's future target. Until you can catch Izo in the act, you won't be able to bring him down."

"You ask me if MeKA would consider the merger. Yes, we would. With the right combination of terms of course." She was a business woman even if she wanted to protect her nephew and family. Her eyes were cool and calm not revealing her inner thoughts although she did pat Ruki's shoulder.

Of course, with a merger like that, Akihiko would have to know that his new partner would be placed in line for the larger conglomerate. His grooming for the MeKA empire had been obviously slower than other heirs. He worked up from the bottom step by step in companies that he didn't even have stock in. Slowly struggling up mostly under his own power. It was easy to see that Crystal and Rukuro believe in earning the right, not giving the right. He might be a fine man for that job years in the future because they weren't ready to give it to him yet.

"But first, Hiroki-san. If you can convince him to stick with Ohayou, then we can talk further to see how MeKA can help you as you work against Smash's push. If you cannot, and wish to make a merger, we can talk business later. Since Koyasu-san is still alive, it is possible that he will make some different decisions so keep us informed. In the mean time, we are detailing a set of bodyguards that will escort Ruki wherever he goes and of course this detail will encompass you, Koyasu-kun."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 am
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, you are. And why is my little Ko-kun such a drama queen? I surely didn't teach you that." he said with a smile. No he didn't want to let Naoko go but the man did have a point. He had to get the things he promised before the shows were over.

"Did you put enough videos on to keep things going for 2 hours? How will he have popcorn for the show if you're gone that long?" Sai shook his head with a smile. "Remember small boys have small attention spans. So you don't want to be too late."

He let the man go and waved as he watched him leave then looked through Shou's cabinets. Actually, someone had stocked the frig and the cabinets with reasonable foods to cook. Shou probably would be able to cook these things with a little help of a recipe. The freezer had some frozen dinners, pizzas and other things that the star might eat. Even kid type food that told Sai that Yamada-san expected the boy to stay with Shou for awhile.

Sai walked back to the edge of the living room and slowly sat in the farthest chair from the couch so he could see the show too.

Ko looked up at him but didn't move thankfully. That at least told Sai that Shou hadn't made such a bad impression that the boy could not accept his existence.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:42 am
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Oh I can imagine he put you through everything he could to get to stay in LA." Haru nuzzled a bit more as he worked on the tight knot. "Wow, your worst than me tonight. This is going to take some work."

But then he was groaning in pleasure as You released a knot in his upper shoulder. It was so comforting as each ounce of tension was stripped away. "John Lennon? Maybe you are dyslexic." he laughed knowing that wasn't the case at all. "Oh no no no....I can't sing. You know that, Coconut Jello-san. Mm...that name makes me think of a mixed drink. One I want to slurp down." he teased thinking that his mind shouldn't go any further or else neither one of them would get sleep tonight

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:25 pm

An hour passed, and Sai would notice that the movie was beginning to come to the big climactic final battle.
No, Naoko hadn't ordered two movies from his iphone yet...though it was his plan to order another for Ko-kun when he returned.

Just as the final clash was beginning the blond pianist returned and put his bags in the kitchen. First things first... he took a box out of a bag and pulled out a brand new RC car. Then he put popcorn in the microwave. While it was popping, Naoko scoured the kitchen and eventually found a small serving tray. He grabbed a roll of duct tape, which he had also found in the process of everything, and began to tape the silver tray to the red RC car.

Batteries were installed in the remote, popcorn was gotten out of the microwave and into a bowl, extra butter was applied, and both bowl and one of the fanta bottles were set on the tray.

Then, Naoko drove the RC car via remote, walking behind it until he got to the tv room. He remained standing at the edge as the car scurried over the floor and stopped right in front of the couch and Ko-kun.

A quick push of a button on the remote made the car give off a rather cute 'beep beep' to get the boy's attention. Then, to make it a little more magical... Naoko made the car go forward a tiny bit, backward a tiny bit, forward again and once more 'beep beep'.

Glancing over at Sai, the younger Oumori winked at him. Sure, it'd cost him extra money... but it wasn't like he couldn't afford it.

Narcissus smirked slightly. "I just want to have a backup plan in place... in case something does go wrong. Or rather, more wrong." he replied, his blue eyes turning softer now, feeling reassured that MeKA would probably be a wise choice if suddenly the company fell into his hands. "It isn't that I don't know how to run the company, nor that I don't want to... it's the musical side of things. I want to perform, even if currently I'm unable to." he didn't know if Izzy had told his aunt and uncle that or not. "Ohayou could survive, but not as I am now. What she needs... is both myself and Hiroki more than anything. So really... everything, right now, is in his hands."

At this time, Yuuji left the room. He wasn't happy with what he'd just learned. If Ohayou and MeKA merged then Matsumoto would continue to attack and get nowhere. It wasn't as if Yuuji wanted the man to get his hands on the company, but a merger like that would irritate him.
And Takagi had something far too valuable at stake to risk angering the spider.

Akihiko took a mental note of Yuuji's departure, but he smiled... suddenly having shifted gears out of business mode and back into just his normal self. "I won't have a problem with the guard detail... but I can't say the same for Izzy." the musician smirked, looking at his lover.
After all, Narcissus was used to it...

"No drinks tonight." Ishihara replied, removing one hand from Haru's back and waving a finger at him. "I want to sleep. You look like you need to sleep. God it's like you had another Shou running you ragged while I was gone." he teased. "Haven't slept much, have you?"

It was obvious from the slight bags beneath the man's eyes.

You laid back in the bed, feeling Yamada's hands continue to rub his muscles. "You're going to turn me into jello and I won't have the strength to true YOU into jello too." he laughed softly, looking up at the other man.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy watched the course of the conversation keeping an eye on everyone around him. He noticed Yuuji's departure also and wondered why the options presented seem to bother the man. Didn't Yuuji wanted to save the company? But then again, he didn't know what Yuuji was hiding with the information about his attack. And Akihiko seemed disinterested in finding out about Yuuji's family in order to figure out that piece of the puzzle. Seemed to Izzy that he'd have to investigate this when he got back to Japan. If they ever let him go back.

"Hey, I just don't like having people watch me every minute of the day." he answered as he got up and walked over to Akihiko. "You've had people around you most of the time but...me. I like to have some privacy." He didn't want just anyone around when he was reading his Yaoi after all.

Crystal and Rukuro left the room not long after while Crystal made a few calls to security for the proper detail.

Meanwhile, Izzy slide his arms around Akihiko's waist, "I think, we need to find out what Matsumoto-san is hanging over Takagi-san's head. Even if it's behind his back. We are so worried about me, you and Ohayou that I think we are over looking something."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai watched as the little car raced across the floor over to Ko-kun at the couch. He just had to smile because Naoko was being the perfect older brother....or maybe Sai should say Uncle. Consider Shou was now Uncle to this child. God, what a mess. He'd have to leave reasonable notes for Shou so he could manage caring for the boy if for some reason he popped out. Sai knew that Shou unstable personality would be a big detriment in this situation if he didn't have some instructions to guide him. Why did Yamada-san just leave him with Shou?

But in the mean time, Ko looked down when he saw the car and his eyes lit up in surprise! It was the first real toy he had seen in a very long time. Something he could play with?? He scooted on to his butt and realized that the bowl and the soda were both sitting on the small car on a silver tray. Looking cautiously over at the two men, he leaned down and quickly took the soda and bowl.

A smile actually formed on his usually frowning lips as he opened up the bottle and took a drink of the soda! It was REAL! He hugged the bottle in one hand while he tasted the popcorn with the other hand. So good!!! The small smile on his face broadened as he looked up to the tv to see the aftermath of the grand finale. He didn't say anything but his face spoke volumes.

------

Sai smiled at the wink and whispered to Naoko, "I'm proud of you. That was a great idea. It might help us get him to communicate and...feel at ease." He reached over and patted Naoko's back as he watched the boy. Very thankful that his brother was here in more ways than one.

-----

After a bit Ko laid back down on the couch and his hand reached out to the car to touch it. It was real too. He still had soda and popcorn left but he was actually very polite about it and used a coaster for the soda bottle on the end table and kept the popcorn bowl close to his body. His eyes drifted up to the TV and started watching the credits, then they flicked back over at Naoko and then up to the TV. He wanted to watch another but....

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games