Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:37 am
Cool. ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:38 am
{incoming wall of text}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:39 am
redface Long version it is then, Lady Ayami redface

When Tes and I were young, before we took on classes to properly train us in battling arts, we had foolishly wandered out of our hometown of Neriak into the nearby forest of Nektulos to explore. Unbeknownst to me, there was a river within the forest. When we came to it, I wanted to either turn back or find a bridge, but Quortek insisted that we merely swim across.

Being more athletic than I, crossing the river was bound to be no problem for him, but I had not even learned to swim redface I was too embarrassed to speak up as he got into the water, so I simply followed him, hoping the river was not too deep and that I could somehow make it across as it did not seem that wide. To my dismay, crossing was much more difficult than anticipated and I quickly sank, and my panic quickly caused my lungs to fill with water and I blacked out.

When I came to, Quortek was leaning over me, giving me mouth-to-mouth redface I have been eternally grateful to him, and he insisted that I never mention it to anyone, especially in Neriak. He said it is because we would get in trouble if the other Tier'Dal knew we had snuck out into the forest. I promised I would not tell.

As years passed, my gratitude for Quortek saving my life turned to admiration... and gradually this admiration turned to something less... platonic redface I found myself thinking more about the mouth-to-mouth aspect of the rescue rather than the fact that my life had been saved.

As adults, we began training for battle. Tes finished his much quicker than I as he had chosen to be a rogue and managed to stay with it. I had tried to follow in his footsteps, but was too physically weak to keep up with such a method of fighting. I eventually chose to be an enchanter, but before I could finish my training, Quortek was ready to leave Neriak.

Afraid I would never see him again, I tried to drop hint to him about how I had grown to feel about him over the years of growing up together. He did not seem to take much heed or notice, so I tried to make it more and more obvious. On the day he was to leave, I gave up and decided to just come out and say it redface To my surprise, he sat down and listened patiently as I spilled my heart out, without so much a discouraging look or interruption.

As I reached the end of my rant, he simply smiled and said, "You're not gay, Ryzan" gonk I became very upset and insisted that I had very strong, very real feelings for him. He just kind of laughed and shook his head. Finally I just gave up trying to convince him and sat in silence, trying my hardest not to cry. Just as I was about to leave to save myself any further embarrassment, he did the most unexpected thing! He grabbed my cheeks, pulled me close, and kissed me redface I was in so much shock I could not even take in what was going on eek

After a moment he pulled away and asked if I enjoyed it, but I was completely speechless eek He laughed and said that I must not have and that he just proved to me I was not gay confused He had thought I was trying to play a joke on him by pretending that I liked him and thought he would "get back at me" by doing that. When I told him I wasn't joking and that I really did enjoy it, he did not believe me. It was only after I tried to get another that he realized I was speaking the truth sweatdrop He panicked and quickly moved away, making the both of us feel completely humiliated.

He then explained to me that he liked women and that we could never have such a relationship, even going as far as to apologize for getting my hopes up. Such an apology from Quortek was almost as much of a shock as the kiss eek The whole incident being quite an embarrassment for the both of us, we agreed not to tell anyone redface

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:44 am
Well I be damn never knew that side of TES indeed ::Maune smirks as he picks up his latte then sips it:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:45 am
*her eyes well up in tears*
that is the most beautiful story I have every heard! crying
It is even more touching that the two of you are stiff such close friends.
4laugh

*Ayami sighs and gets lost in a day dream of love and the perils of one sided admiration*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:45 am
I didn't know you were gay, but it's not a problem. I don't judge people based off their lifestyles.

That explains why you laughed at me suggesting hiring dancing girls tho.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 am
*eye twitches slightly and starts to scowl*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:50 am
So, TES, you had the courage to kiss him without questioning your own sexuality?

I'm impressed.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:50 am
poor TES....
Vixtul I think you should allow him control of himself now...
looks as though he is in pain..

*pets TES's face with her hand*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am
::Goes and sits down at a table as his fox ears twitches:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:54 am
I am not sure I want to do that just yet, Lady Ayami sweatdrop He is likely not too happy I just shared such an intimate story redface I was actually considering recasting as he seems to be breaking out of it.... *slowly inches away from Tes*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:01 am
oh!
let me help then!

*Ayami prepares to cast an angelic enchantment of binding on TES*
this will help your spell to hold if he seem to be irate when he comes out of it.
Hear that TES... be nice!

wink  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:06 am
::Maune watches Ryzan and Lady Ayami casting spells on TES as he relaxs his fox tail moving side by side. His fox ears twitching each second::  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 am
Ah~ I had not thought of casting such a spell, Lady Ayami. That would be most helpful. I wonder if ours will work together.

*pulls out his spell book and looks for the appropriate spell then comes across a realization*

.... I wonder if I should perhaps wipe his memory of this conversation sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:26 am
*struggles to regain control of his body*

*hops back in*
I couldn't reach the doorknob over at Lily's no matter how long I tried. gonk Consequently, I hope she doesn't mind the scratches on the door sweatdrop Did I miss anything?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games